Who will be the Top QB's to watch in SE-OHIO in 2008?

rivercat
Freshman Team

Post by rivercat »

Saw Caleb Kinights as a soph. a couple of years ago against Ironton, and he looked great then. Looking forward to watching him in his senior year.

D Owens
Freshman Team

Post by D Owens »

Wow John, I didn't know they had cameras back when Coach Roback played. :lol:

iwearblacknikes
S

Post by iwearblacknikes »

Jason Vorhees wrote:Jesse Slone from Oak Hill. Threw for over 1500 yards as a Freshman.

Yeah Jesse Slone, look for a good season out of him next year

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Aaron Oesch will have a monster season, coming off the first playoff team Minford has had in a few years. And, he is only a junior.

smash
Waterboy

Post by smash »

wellstonrockets wrote:Well lol let me give my insight

1 CALEB KNIGHTS THIS KID IS FOR REAL RIGHT HERE..

ALSO MAYBE'S

GAH'S QB? NAME PLEASE?

The GAHS quarterback is Kruize Wandling. He will be a Junior next year.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Look for Cole Hatfield to put up some numbers for Fairland.

brutally honest
Varsity

Post by brutally honest »

Knights would be my pick for the best but his team wouldnt be up there

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

hey Cody westbrook threw for over 2000 yards last year how many High school QBs around here did that?

and i got a little prediction for next year he will throw for another 2000 yards.

I m just sayin just because marietta didnt have a great record dosent mean Cody wasnt one of the best around.

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

My top 5 are :idea: in no order are....Knights---Wandling---Schweickart---Slone---Angle--- and Mac :?: It's not hard to throw for tons of yards ;-) when you throw the ball 50 times in first half :roll: No wonder you have losing record :?: one of the worst high school games I EVER WITNESSED WAS THE FIASCO WITH YOUR TIGGERS THIS YEAR ;-) 1 MAN TEAM :!: BUT LOOK FOR ANGLE AND WANDLING TO HAVE BREAKOUT YEARS :shock: :-D :!:HAVE NOT SEEN THE FRESHMAN BUT THAT'S IMPRESSIVE[WISH HIM WELL]

JohnKnight
Varsity

Post by JohnKnight »

I don't even read posts with all those yellow bubbles in them!

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

Mr john :shock: :-D :!:

Josh218
Waterboy

stats

Post by Josh218 »

Hey Dan I agree he should be one of the QBs to watch this year. He has to be close to 4,000 yards passing, around a thousand rushing and probably over 40 TDs! Having the playoff experience from last year should help too. Westfall will need some kids to step up to the plate on that line and on defense this year. From what I seen it looked to me like they have some junior play makers that will be back! The SVC as a whole I think will be tougher this year than last so Westfall will have thier work cut out for them this year!

Of the QB's mentioned, how many of them will be Seniors this coming season?

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Meyers for Ports will be a Sophmore. He will be tough.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

bird78 wrote:My top 5 are :idea: in no order are....Knights---Wandling---Schweickart---Slone---Angle--- and Mac :?: It's not hard to throw for tons of yards ;-) when you throw the ball 50 times in first half :roll: No wonder you have losing record :?: one of the worst high school games I EVER WITNESSED WAS THE FIASCO WITH YOUR TIGGERS THIS YEAR ;-) 1 MAN TEAM :!: BUT LOOK FOR ANGLE AND WANDLING TO HAVE BREAKOUT YEARS :shock: :-D :!:HAVE NOT SEEN THE FRESHMAN BUT THAT'S IMPRESSIVE[WISH HIM WELL]
dont get me started on my team becasue im not negative about them one bit but losing record dosent make Cody a bad QB if he played for a different team say Chili or Zanesville you all would probally say he was the best or top 3 best you are judging him on the team record and some bad things that happend

Cody wasnt playing football last year becasue of an early season injury and i wasnt sure about him at first but he showed that he can be the best

and throwing the ball was kind of the main purpose to our offense

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

yep :shock: like 50 times in first half of game :twisted: Mac --c-mon is that a offense or just giving up :mad: hope ya finally get a coach cause from what, I seen you guys got it ass backwards ;-) but to each is own :!: heck throw for 3000 and still finish 1-9 :shock: :-D :!:

hogfarmer
Riding the Bench

Post by hogfarmer »

1. Caleb Knights - Chillicothe - No one else is even close.

2. DJ Cain - Westfall
3. Jesse Sloan - Oak Hill
4. Derek Robak - Waverly

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

bird78 wrote:yep :shock: like 50 times in first half of game :twisted: Mac --c-mon is that a offense or just giving up :mad: hope ya finally get a coach cause from what, I seen you guys got it booty backwards ;-) but to each is own :!: heck throw for 3000 and still finish 1-9 :shock: :-D :!:
who is your team?

because you know you have to be the most disrespectful person i have ever seen post on here.

and whats with all the yellow dots?

we have a coach his name is Brian Spicer and he is a darn good coach and the coaching staff is great he took marietta to its first playoffs apperance in 02 and since then its been rough but i know he can coach a playoff team and he will get one. you know if he was so bad like you say why after consecutive losing seasons why is he still coaching? well I will tell you becasue he never gives up and keeps the team up.

oh and marietta produced a college D1 player last year did your team do that? plus some D-3 players

and we went 3-7 not 1-9

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Post by redstreak_pass_rusher »

ppl's i talked to wavely players and there saying ryan robertson is getting the Qb spot for wav and roback is staying at Wr any one have any real info on that to say if its true or not

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Waverly will have a couple options, I'd look for them to use both.

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Post by redstreak_pass_rusher »

tigers2010onhuddle wrote:Waverly will have a couple options, I'd look for them to use both.

i think ryan will get roback has 2 good of hands and speed so he'll play wide out

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!

Return to “Football”