SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

burp

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Post by redstreak_pass_rusher »

Orange and Brown wrote:I think the bucks will have a great year. A lot of speed and some good up the middle power with Talbert. I am a little worried about the O-line though seems to be a weak point.

hey friend lol well dont forget you do play the piketon redsreaks and we both know that will be a dog fight up front and or d-line vs your o-line is no match and or o-line vs your d-line we can run over you i am worried about your linebackers they are really smart and strong and fast but ithink i'll be a good game prediction piketon wins 28-27 missed extra point or ny wins 28-27 missed 2point conversion

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

redstreak_pass_rusher wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:I think the bucks will have a great year. A lot of speed and some good up the middle power with Talbert. I am a little worried about the O-line though seems to be a weak point.

hey friend lol well dont forget you do play the piketon redsreaks and we both know that will be a dog fight up front and or d-line vs your o-line is no match and or o-line vs your d-line we can run over you i am worried about your linebackers they are really smart and strong and fast but ithink i'll be a good game prediction piketon wins 28-27 missed extra point or ny wins 28-27 missed 2point conversion

Well yes I think this will be a great game. I am really looking forward to this one.
FYI---We go for 2 about 70% of the time though
Our conversion rate is pretty good to.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Orange and Brown wrote:

Well yes I think this will be a great game. I am really looking forward to this one.

should be a hard hitting exciting game

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Orange and Brown wrote:

should be a hard hitting exciting game

Thats what I'm hopeing for. Thats the way it should be played!!!!!!!!!1 :-D

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

are you on the team are jsut a fan

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

redstreak_pass_rusher wrote:are you on the team are jsut a fan

Sorry they don't let 30 year olds play high school football. Evan if they did I wouldn't do it. I'm to old and fragile.
I'm just a fan :-D :-D :-D

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
nybucks2see
Waterboy

Post by nybucks2see »

Red streker, I am not saying it wont happen. But run our "D line"over is a strong statement. I believe most of the starters are back on the line with those linebackers you spoke of. Regardless, it should be a great game.

TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

Post by TigersGameDayFan »

Week 9 Will be a fun game.......I am excited to come see the new stadium...Should be a good ball game.....but if you say your line is young im gonna feel sorry for your backfield..

T-I-G-E-R-S
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

TigersGameDayFan wrote:Week 9 Will be a fun game.......I am excited to come see the new stadium...Should be a good ball game.....but if you say your line is young im gonna feel sorry for your backfield..

We will be ready for you!!!! :-D

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
91Buckeye
Varsity

Post by 91Buckeye »

TigersGameDayFan wrote:Week 9 Will be a fun game.......I am excited to come see the new stadium...Should be a good ball game.....but if you say your line is young im gonna feel sorry for your backfield..

After seeing our fullback run a couple times you might start feeling sorry for your d linemen. He's a load. :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

91Buckeye wrote:

After seeing our fullback run a couple times you might start feeling sorry for your d linemen. He's a load. :lol:

You will have to put 9 or 10 in the box, evan then he will make you pay!!!!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
91Buckeye
Varsity

Post by 91Buckeye »

I don't think that anyone will be putting 9 or 10 in the box this year. Barrick has a full year of snaps under his belt now and we have some speedy receivers that will make big plays this year. I also see the coaching staff continuing to tweak the playbook to take advantage of Arnold's speed. They need to replace 2 or 3 linemen but have enough talent coming up to get the job done. Should be an exciting year for the Bucks with the schedule they have. Lots of nailbiters in the works. ;-)

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

91Buckeye wrote:I don't think that anyone will be putting 9 or 10 in the box this year. Barrick has a full year of snaps under his belt now and we have some speedy receivers that will make big plays this year. I also see the coaching staff continuing to tweak the playbook to take advantage of Arnold's speed. They need to replace 2 or 3 linemen but have enough talent coming up to get the job done. Should be an exciting year for the Bucks with the schedule they have. Lots of nailbiters in the works. ;-)

:-D I agree, I think that they will be able to throw the ball a little better. I think that as long as Barrick is able to set his feet he will be on target with his throws. :-D I also think that he will be more patient and throw the ball away instead of forcing it. :-D
GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

:-D :-D GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Man its really going to feel weird opening the Season up with Nelsonville -York this year , It takes mr a few weeks to get ready for the N-Y/Trimble game, not going to have that this year , It just wont be the same.
As for N-Y, I believe they will be looking for a lil payback on the TVC Ohio , to show everyone that they want to be back on top

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

NYBuckeye96 wrote:
Nelsonville-York 2008:

Fri 08/22/2008 TRIMBLE
Fri 08/29/2008 @ Piketon
Fri 09/05/2008 @ Berne Union
Fri 09/12/2008 @ Wellston*
Fri 09/19/2008 MEIGS*
Fri 09/26/2008 @ Belpre*
Fri 10/03/2008 ALEXANDER*
Fri 10/10/2008 ATHENS*
Fri 10/17/2008 IRONTON
Fri 10/24/2008 @ Vinton County*

Fri 08/22/2008 TRIMBLE(w)
Fri 08/29/2008 @ Piketon(to close to call right now)
Fri 09/05/2008 @ Berne Union(w)
Fri 09/12/2008 @ Wellston*(w)
Fri 09/19/2008 MEIGS*(w)
Fri 09/26/2008 @ Belpre*(W)
Fri 10/03/2008 ALEXANDER*(w)
Fri 10/10/2008 ATHENS*(L)
Fri 10/17/2008 IRONTON(L)
Fri 10/24/2008 @ Vinton County*(W)
thats what im predicting

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

It is definetly be different playing Trimble week 1 but we will be ready and we will win.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:
Nelsonville-York 2008:

Fri 08/22/2008 TRIMBLE
Fri 08/29/2008 @ Piketon
Fri 09/05/2008 @ Berne Union
Fri 09/12/2008 @ Wellston*
Fri 09/19/2008 MEIGS*
Fri 09/26/2008 @ Belpre*
Fri 10/03/2008 ALEXANDER*
Fri 10/10/2008 ATHENS*
Fri 10/17/2008 IRONTON
Fri 10/24/2008 @ Vinton County*

Fri 08/22/2008 TRIMBLE(w)
Fri 08/29/2008 @ Piketon(to close to call right now)
Fri 09/05/2008 @ Berne Union(w)
Fri 09/12/2008 @ Wellston*(w)
Fri 09/19/2008 MEIGS*(w)
Fri 09/26/2008 @ Belpre*(W)
Fri 10/03/2008 ALEXANDER*(w)
Fri 10/10/2008 ATHENS*(L)
Fri 10/17/2008 IRONTON(L)
Fri 10/24/2008 @ Vinton County*(W)
thats what im predicting

I can't see Athens beating NY.

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Berne Union will be better than Athens...

Return to “Football”