Waverly 14 - 49 Wheelersburg 2022

baller
Waterboy

Re: WK8 Waverly - Wheelersburg

Post by baller »

I’m not sure how big gets so many big kids compared to Waverly. we struggle to come up with 5 lineman that are good enough to play looked like they had enough to play 14-15 kids at that spot. And I agree with Tiger Nation we knew what burg runs and our coaches never have a answer. Our D backs had a ton of tackles which is a really bad thing but give it to burg they knew how to block and there kids didn’t miss there assignments. Yea we got burned with pass few times and they knew it but when your worried about making a tackle on run loose little focus. Our offense was never given a chance we all sit in stands and said we will go 3 and out we all the sudden quit throwing to our best receiver and got away from passing the ball which is what got us better and got Hurd better holes. All and all I think our offense looked good for the plays they where given to run.
Herd the women and they where out of control like always. They are always wrong and need to quit embarrassing themselves and the program. I herd others talk about how bad the D coaches are and while I don’t think they are the best if you know they are sitting there I say be respectful to them even though they are not. Take the higher road, I saw many people move seats because of them.
As for the Tigers we will be ok we wasn’t expecting to win this one. We are used to getting beat by them and when you look at the benches and don’t see why there 80 kids and totally different than ours they are the Scioto County all stars we are just Waverly Tigers and it shows and have to say if I lived in there area I get it who wouldn’t want to play there I know I would too

522Pirate
Varsity

Re: WK8 Waverly - Wheelersburg

Post by 522Pirate »

Tigernation2021 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:51 am
Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:13 am
Waverlyintheday wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:58 pm Burg a way better team than we are. They will not have any problems with West at all. I herd people talking about our secondary tonight and just have to say quit pointing fingers because they had to run by your d line then your linebackers before the secondary. The coaches wives scream at everything and are embarrassing. I was sitting by the wheel chair ramp and could hear it the whole game.
Congrats to Burg they are good team.
I watched the live stream on Waverly's YouTube channel which doesn't have announcers so you can hear everything from the crowd near the camera and I heard complaints all night long and mostly from women. Some of them made me actually laugh out loud.
Yes you have to forgive the 3-4 ladies you heard screaming I know exactly who you're talking about. Love them to death and they are diehard fans who would do anything for the boys but they don't have a lot of self-awareness about the team and where they're at. Literally every play they think there's a penalty, don't hold the rest of us accountable for their behavior. :lol:
Gotta love them…I always tell my boys when they say something about a penalty not being called that that is for their moms and grandmas to yell about lol

Return to “Football”