Wheelersburg 24 Waverly 13

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Re: WK7 Wheelersburg (6-0) @ Waverly (6-0)

Post by SEOPlegend »

I think Burg is to tough to handle. They run everything to a tee and that's the difference maker. Burg by 3 touchdowns.

BLUE AND WHITE
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

toast wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:I think burg plays smash mouth football this game. They haven't done it yet this year but I think they see it as a weakness on the tiger d.
That sure would be interesting and go against what they're done all season. I'm sure both teams will throw in a few new things and go against tendencies to some degree. Does Burg run the screen play often? That play scares me to death and can be hard to defend. Can really change course of a game.
Burg runs the screen a lot. Both side and over the middle. What's going to be interesting is the line play from both teams. I feel like this is a weak link for both. Who steps up?

Tigers24
Freshman Team

Post by Tigers24 »

football87 wrote:Sources are telling me that waverly quarter back got hurt last night in practice and won't play

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8332 Granite St
JV Team

Post by 8332 Granite St »

football87 wrote:Sources are telling me that waverly quarter back got hurt last night in practice and won't play
I hope not I hate to see anyone injured.
I want Burg to face the very best Waverly has got playoffs are around the corner.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

toast wrote:^^^

Excellent! So will the pre-sale ticket holders line open before the regular ticket line? I was told the regular line would start selling tickets at 6:00. And can those of us with a season pass get in through the pre-sale ticket line also? Someone would need a hole punch. LOL Thanks smurray :)
Correct, regular ticket booth opens at 6:00
Pre-sale gate beside the gym opens at 5:30 where season ticket holders can go as well.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

BurgGrad6 wrote:I think burg plays smash mouth football this game. They haven't done it yet this year but I think they see it as a weakness on the tiger d.
This team hasn't shown any ability to be able to play smash mouth football. I dont think they will suddenly be able to do it in week 7.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

We shall see

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Burg wins big. Waverly hasn't played anyone.

BTW Canton Central Catholic one of the best teams in D5 won't make the playoffs. Unreal in D5 a team can beat 4-2 D2 Massillon Perry and be on the outside looking in. CCC has to beat 6-0 D1 Massillon Jackson to get in :shock:

Carter
Riding the Bench

Post by Carter »

Pirates 35 - Tigers 18

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

So the write up in the PDT is super wierd. Like a high school kid wrote it. Says the game is at the Ed and it could be a blood bath. What did I just read?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

P(irate) wrote:So the write up in the PDT is super wierd. Like a high school kid wrote it. Says the game is at the Ed and it could be a blood bath. What did I just read?
Can you post it?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Is it just me or is that odd? Also, why did Waverly's coach say "hopefully we put some points on the board."?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I don't see anything wrong with what the coach said.....he is meaning putting up a lot of points as Waverly has all year.

What's surprising is that whoever wrote this article is either not smart enough or too lazy to make sure he knew what stadium the game was being played.

It's the PDT, which is a step above 3rd grade writing class........so nothing surprises me with them.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Bleeding Red wrote:I don't see anything wrong with what the coach said.....he is meaning putting up a lot of points as Waverly has all year.

What's surprising is that whoever wrote this article is either not smart enough or too lazy to make sure he knew what stadium the game was being played.

It's the PDT, which is a step above 3rd grade writing class........so nothing surprises me with them.
:lol:

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Did Waverly send any tickets to the Burg for presale????

What time do the gates open?

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:Did Waverly send any tickets to the Burg for presale????

What time do the gates open?

Yes , you can buy them at school or Demmers

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Bleeding Red wrote:I don't see anything wrong with what the coach said.....he is meaning putting up a lot of points as Waverly has all year.

another epic fail by the PDT

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Sports-nut
JV Team

Post by Sports-nut »

Raider6309 wrote:Burg wins big. Waverly hasn't played anyone.

BTW Canton Central Catholic one of the best teams in D5 won't make the playoffs. Unreal in D5 a team can beat 4-2 D2 Massillon Perry and be on the outside looking in. CCC has to beat 6-0 D1 Massillon Jackson to get in :shock:
I believe the teams Waverly has defeated is better than burgs.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Sports-nut wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:Burg wins big. Waverly hasn't played anyone.

I believe the teams Waverly has defeated is better than burgs.
Here we go. :roll: What would be Waverly's statement win? Burg's would definitely be Jackson. Seeing how they were the only legit competition they have seen thus far.

Return to “Football”