Is Zanesville leaving the SEOAL after the 2008-2009 season?

Army
S

Post by Army »

gahs4ever wrote:Since you feel you have the right to say that to 02, then I have the right to wish you would just go away period. Too suggest the SEOAL isnt the league it once was is just plain ignorant; not to mention grossly inaccurate, but the resident expert on all things SEOAL thinks it needed to be said.

So does that mean since Chillicothe, Zanesville, Portsmouth and Ironton came in last year that the SEOAL isnt as good as it was before they came into the league?

Since this is football, in 2006 the SEOAL had five playoff qualifiers; something never before done. So how could the SEOAL not be as strong as it once was?

Two SEOAL regional teams in basketball last year, and possibly two state qualifiers this year, but I guess the SEOAL isnt as strong as it once was and that needs to be said. I think you may have to go back to the 20s to see the last time a boys SEOAL team qualified for the state basketball tournament.

Are you ever right about anything?

Sure :!:

Everytime when talking about our CAVS defeating your Blue Devils in Football....heck for that matter in almost every sport :!: :shock: :lol:

As your Gallipolis Blue Devil supporter on here stated, Oldschool...Never say Never about the SEOAL imploding one day :!: :-D

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

The SEOAL was, is, : and will be very strong. The last eight years have been very good. To say it isn't what it once was.... Well lets just say your head has been stuck in the sand. The SEOAL is now better than it has ever been. :-D

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Why don't you worry about the Ironmen, you might want to, concerning all sports, but especially football this up-coming season

Typical response from Army when he knows he has nothing to say.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

Told everyone last year ironton was leaving , was told no way . Told everyone zanesville was leaving , was told where are you hearing these things . Who is next ? I told army earlier i though chilli . My next 2 choices are portsmouth or warren .

Army
S

Post by Army »

ironman02 wrote:
Why don't you worry about the Ironmen, you might want to, concerning all sports, but especially football this up-coming season

As well as Jackson....always with the same :!: :-D

Army
S

Post by Army »

ace63 wrote:Told everyone last year ironton was leaving , was told no way . Told everyone zanesville was leaving , was told where are you hearing these things . Who is next ? I told army earlier i though chilli . My next 2 choices are portsmouth or warren .

ace63,

You actually did. I think Warren might go before Portsmouth, but who knows in this new SEOAL, heck, maybe Jackson or Gallipolis could be next :?: :shock: :-D

Then there would go your, we've been here since 1925......Quote :!: :roll: :roll: :-D

Especially if those two turn into the new Athens for the SEOAL in several sports. :shock: :-D

Even though Jackson is D2 they always try to state we at Chillicothe D3 are much larger? :roll: :roll: :roll:

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Army wrote:
ironman02 wrote:

As well as Jackson....always with the same :!: :-D

First, what does that even mean?

Secondly, I honestly don't think I have EVER seen one person from Jackson complain about Chillicothe's size. In fact, I'm the one on here always preaching to you to not worry about school size and just play the game. YOU are the one who always whines about school size and Logan being bigger than everyone else. If you're gonna get on here and talk a bunch of crap, at least refrain from flat out lying!!!

Army
S

Post by Army »

:-D :cry: :-D :cry: :-D :cry: :-D :cry: :-D :cry:

Oh, well I distintcly remember several stating we were bigger, and we were larger in a condensed population. Even after we moved from D2 to D3. The last I looked at this thread it was talking about Zanesville, but somehow you have dragged Jackson in on the Blue Devils move out of the SEOAL. Maybe if your sports teams could start winning we might not see you so much on here. If the trend continues, heck maybe you all might take Athens position at the bottom in several sports programs. Hope, your new AD can revitalize the program over there. That is, if you all can stop fighting each other over at Jackson. :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll:

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Well, there's another lie. You're the one who started harping about Jackson. You have this problem. When people discuss the topic at hand and you don't like what they say, you don't just disagree and try to prove your side of the point. You also start taking shots at that person's favorite school. Everytime you see that red helmet next to something you don't like, you start insulting Jackson. I know what this thread is about and that's exactly what I had been discussing until you started your normal crap! I try to speak intelligently with you, but you don't listen. If the facts don't support your opinion, you go crazy and start throwing out insults left and right. I'm not even going to attempt to be nice about anything you say from now on.

Army
S

Post by Army »

Is Zanesville leaving the SEOAL? Is that the topic? Or is Jackson leaving the SEOAL, as much as you keep coming back on this silly back and forth, one might think its the ironmen that are. Again, if I was you, I would be worrying that you all can pull yourselves up from the bootstraps and compete instead of complain in this new SEOAL :!: :-D

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

I'm just about convinced that you can't read. I WAS talking about Zanesville and the SEOAL on this topic. You didn't agree with my viewpoint, and that of other posters as well, so you insulted our schools. That's where I have the problem.

And if I'm not allowed to post on this topic simply because I'm from Jackson and not Zanesville, then what in the heck are you doing on here? Is Chillicothe leaving?

Army
S

Post by Army »

We'll be in the SEOAL probably when you all start to work on the SOC II, OVC, SCOL or TVC-Ohio to let you all in, due to becoming the next Athens in the League. :-D

I think Zanesville will be just fine. And I see our CAVS still playing them in Football and Basketball in the up-coming years, unlike some other school. :shock: :-D

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Has Chillicothe actually already scheduled Zanesville for football and basketball in the future? What years? Or is this just something you cooked up on your own?

And I love how you flip-flop about Chillicothe in the SEOAL on a daily basis. One day you say Chillicothe will be leaving if some other schools leave. Then the next day you talk about how Chillicothe will still be around in the future and Jackson won't. Which is it? Just pick one!

Army
S

Post by Army »

I see it happening due to our ties in the old C.O.L. and now in the SEOAL. We played them in several district games in the past. I see it becoming a real possibility. Unlike you guys, I might add a D2 school, we are not afraid of playing competition over here at Chillicothe a D3 school. You don't see our CAVS playing Vinton County in Football do you :?: :shock: :-D

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Army wrote:I see it happening due to our ties in the old C.O.L. and now in the SEOAL. We played them in several district games in the past. I see it becoming a real possibility. Unlike you guys, I might add a D2 school, we are not afraid of playing competition over here at Chillicothe a D3 school. You don't see our CAVS playing Vinton County in Football do you :?: :shock: :-D

Why must you insult every body else just to make a point? Why?
You know everything. who ,what, when, where, how. Start talking out your mouth. We get the point of your posts. Your school is so much better than ours. We all understand that you are a expert. Your vast knowledge of every thing impressed us all so much. I just wanted to thank you on making sure we all know that you are always right and that tha Cavs are so much better than our teams. All thank you thank you thank you.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Army wrote:I see it happening due to our ties in the old C.O.L. and now in the SEOAL. We played them in several district games in the past. I see it becoming a real possibility. Unlike you guys, I might add a D2 school, we are not afraid of playing competition over here at Chillicothe a D3 school. You don't see our CAVS playing Vinton County in Football do you :?: :shock: :-D

So, you see it happening. It hasn't actually happened yet. That's what I figured. You need to start paying attention to fact and fiction. Something isn't a fact until it actually happens, Army. That must be why you can't understand that Logan, GAHS, and Jackson have ALWAYS been a part of the SEOAL and still are at this time.

Army
S

Post by Army »

Zanesville :?:

Army
S

Post by Army »

Orange and Brown wrote:

You know everything. who ,what, when, where, how. Start talking out your mouth. We get the point of your posts. Your school is so much better than ours. We all understand that you are a expert. Your vast knowledge of every thing impressed us all so much. I just wanted to thank you on making sure we all know that you are always right and that tha Cavs are so much better than our teams. All thank you thank you thank you.

Hey....I didn't know the buckeyes were in the SEOAL or this was a NY-Thread :?: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Why don't you go to West Point and get your Master Degree :?:

You'll be the only one :!: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Army wrote:Zanesville :?:

Yes, Zanesville. Didn't you say that you saw your Cavs continuing to play them in football and basketball? I just wondered if that was actually in the works, or if you just made it up.

And I see you're insulting orange and brown now because he stood up to you. I think I see a trend developing here, Army. It looks like everyone has finally had enough of listening to you run your mouth instead of debating the right way.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Army wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:

You just made my point!!!
I grew up in the SEAOL I played sports in the SEAOL. I have always liked the SEAOL.I just wish you would quit acting like you know everything. I read your posts and I relize that you are talking out of the wrong hole all the time. Nobody takes you serious because of the things you say. This thread isn't evan about Chilli it is about Zanesville, but as far as I am concerned Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Hey....I didn't know the buckeyes were in the SEOAL or this was a NY-Thread :?: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Why don't you go to West Point and get your Master Degree :?:

You'll be the only one :!: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”