Ironton 31 Fairland 0

dontreply
Freshman Team

Re: Ironton 31 Fairland 0

Post by dontreply »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:CONGRATULATIONS TO THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS FOR THEIR VICTORY. NOW HEAD INTO TANKS MEMORIAL STADIUM WITH A BIG WIN OVER THE ASHLAND TOMCATS.-------TO THE PLAYERS N COACHES- I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU HOW TO RESPOND TO ALL THE NEGATIVITY ON HERE, EITHER STAY OFF HERE, OR MAKE IT BURN A FIRE IN YOUR BELLY TO PROVE PEOPLE WRONG IF YOU DO.STILL PLENTY OF US OUT HERE WHO LOVE OUR FIGHTING TIGERS.PROUD OF YOU GUYS.

Good to see you had no computer glitches this week.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

IBTT wrote:Go Tigers!!!

Wheelersburg 38 Fairland 7
Ironton 31 Fairland 0

First couple games of the season anything can happen, remember Ohio State a Couple of years ago vs. Virginia Tech. Looks like to me that Ironton is righting their ship. By the end of the season, these Tigers won't be an easy out.
Lol the best players from the last 40 years have joined the ranks. The fighting alumni tigers! Here to take on the bcs! Bring it on! Hahaha :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

dontreply wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:CONGRATULATIONS TO THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS FOR THEIR VICTORY. NOW HEAD INTO TANKS MEMORIAL STADIUM WITH A BIG WIN OVER THE ASHLAND TOMCATS.-------TO THE PLAYERS N COACHES- I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU HOW TO RESPOND TO ALL THE NEGATIVITY ON HERE, EITHER STAY OFF HERE, OR MAKE IT BURN A FIRE IN YOUR BELLY TO PROVE PEOPLE WRONG IF YOU DO.STILL PLENTY OF US OUT HERE WHO LOVE OUR FIGHTING TIGERS.PROUD OF YOU GUYS.

Good to see you had no computer glitches this week.

YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY HOSS, YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ME. YOU HAVE TO FIRST BE SMART TO BE A SMART---. WITHOUT THAT YOUR JUST A WELL,------------ YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

Lmfao geez dude just said good to see u don't have pc problems. You that self conscious lmfao

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

You goofy Ironton people are a sideshow unto yourselves.....LMFAO

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Post by fred_flinstone »

we should all have to buy tickets to read what these yahoos write! It's so comical! I don't have to wait for the funnies in the news paper I can just read what Ironton posters have to say! Well most of them! There are still a few intelligent ones out there!

fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Post by fred_flinstone »

IBTT= I'm Brainless Thick-headed and Trivial
I think that's what it stands for! Ray Charles can see this Ironton team isn't very good!

High Roller
Riding the Bench

Post by High Roller »

My best Jim Mora

Playoffs? Playoffs??? :shock:

We have our hands full in the OVC this year. Please don't mention playoffs again IBTT until we see where we are in the OVC standings in week 9 or so.

Playoffs? Playoffs??? :shock:

Return to “Football”