South Gallia @ River Valley Jamboree Aug. 15

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Re: South Gallia @ River Valley Jamboree Aug. 15

Post by friday_nite_fan »

baldeagle wrote:He is no different than most SG posters....inbred and way off topic! Cant wait for week 2!

I can see someone is about to be booted off this website!!!

Rvfan
Freshman Team

Post by Rvfan »

mercervillemonster wrote:I am just glad RV got what they deserved...a BEATING! SG took them to the woodshed early and often. I would be ashamed to call myself a rutter if I couldnt get a team to play any harder than that. Gallia county superoirity is in SG which is exactly what we have thought all along...

Monster, I don't know what scrimmage that you went to see that night, but I never saw a beating given or takn by either side. It's comments like you just made that has kept this from happening until now. Those two team could have used each other in the pre-season to make each other better, but the powers to be knew that there were too mant people out there like you that would blow this thing all out of proportion. Anyone with any sense about them at all would agree that those two teams need a lot of work. RV won the varsity scrimmage....... 14-0 at half. SG won the JV scrimmage .......... 16-0. Costly turnovers set up the RV scores, b ut hey DID captalize, and that is what a good football team does, capitalize on th eother teams mistakes. Did RV give SG a beating????? NO!!!! Did SG give RV a beating???? NO!!!!!! And yes the final score of the SCRIMMAGE was 16-14, but as most of us know it was just a scrimmage, both teams records ar still 0-0. I wonder sometimes why people just can't support their home teams, and not bash their opponents. Tose guys on that field played their hearts out, both sides, and it was done for a good cause that will benefit BOTH schools. Did you notice that SG fans are the only ones that kep this bashing going????? WONDER WHY................
Good luck to BOTH teams this year I would like to see them both go 10-0 !!!!

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

I wish you people would realize that mercervillemonster with NO space in between is just someone trying to stir things up, they are not an SG fan. On the other hand, mercerville monster WITH a space in between supports the Rebels. Please take a few seconds to read and realize these things before you post.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

I have done tried to explain it fan, it doesnt seem to reach people very well.

Rvfan
Freshman Team

Post by Rvfan »

friday_nite_fan wrote:I wish you people would realize that mercervillemonster with NO space in between is just someone trying to stir things up, they are not an SG fan. On the other hand, mercerville monster WITH a space in between supports the Rebels. Please take a few seconds to read and realize these things before you post.

I don't care who it is!!! If you are not the guilty party then I'm not talking to you. The fact is that SOMEONE is doing a lot of bashing, and I for one think it is uncalled for. Players, fans, and parents use this website just as much as some of the "Arm Chair Coaches " do. Why can't we just stick to good clean boards, and leave the team bashing out of it???? Each team will be playing with the hand that they are dealt, and if they go at it, giving 100% then who has the right to ridicule them. I just think that some people need to grow up. I like this site. And as you can tell, I am a River Valley fan, but I like to see ALL the teams do well. Sure we can build one team up more than others, but we should NEVER bash another team. Get behind them and cheer them on.........Football is a tradition!!!! Good Luck to all teams this year, I hope they all have successful, injury free seasons.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Why are you still talking on this topic?? Its almost week 1, and this game was 15+days ago.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

don't care who it is!!! If you are not the guilty party then I'm not talking to you. The fact is that SOMEONE is doing a lot of bashing, and I for one think it is uncalled for. Players, fans, and parents use this website just as much as some of the "Arm Chair Coaches " do. Why can't we just stick to good clean boards, and leave the team bashing out of it???? Each team will be playing with the hand that they are dealt, and if they go at it, giving 100% then who has the right to ridicule them. I just think that some people need to grow up. I like this site. And as you can tell, I am a River Valley fan, but I like to see ALL the teams do well. Sure we can build one team up more than others, but we should NEVER bash another team. Get behind them and cheer them on.........Football is a tradition!!!! Good Luck to all teams this year, I hope they all have successful, injury free seasons.

Good post. But I can tell you this. The more you say about it the more they do it. You just have to ignore what they say because they have no idea about the situations or teams they are talking about.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

GAHS7462 wrote:Why are you still talking on this topic?? Its almost week 1, and this game was 15+days ago.

GAHS7462:

I agree with you.....but we all know that this one will be talked about for a very VERY long time.....good or bad! lol

But I agree.....Week 1, let's move on!

GO REBELS!!
GO RAIDERS!!

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

RVRaiderFan wrote:
GAHS7462 wrote:Why are you still talking on this topic?? Its almost week 1, and this game was 15+days ago.

GAHS7462:

I agree with you.....but we all know that this one will be talked about for a very VERY long time.....good or bad! lol

But I agree.....Week 1, let's move on!

GO REBELS!!
GO RAIDERS!!

Yes it was good for 2 reason: It was for the new fields at both schools and for both teams to see where they are at and need to work on.

Yes its time to move on and after seeing how all 3 of Gallia County teams did friday. There's some work to be done!!!

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

GAHS7462:

Most definitely some work to be done after Week 1 in Gallia County! :122247

Return to “Football”