Most memorable game?

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: Most memorable game?

Post by Mad-Dogg »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:INDEED IT WAS.
:D :D :D :D

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

anybody remember the playoff game at ironton between Portsmouth and Portsmouth west in that mudbowl. I was sitting on the ironton side as usual which was Portsmouth's side as it turned out. that was a crazy game. it was panda--------leeria in all that mud. much like the ironton/cape game where the mallards were on the field and wouldn't leave.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'd never been around a west crowd to my knowledge. and some dude on the west side by the press box turned on a dang train whistle somehow,and you talk about loud. he had to have had some kind of compressor.i wanna meet that cat. an ole bait bout laid an egg, where I wasn't expecting it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:anybody remember the playoff game at ironton between Portsmouth and Portsmouth west in that mudbowl. I was sitting on the ironton side as usual which was Portsmouth's side as it turned out. that was a crazy game. it was panda--------leeria in all that mud. much like the ironton/cape game where the mallards were on the field and wouldn't leave.
one of the best playoffs games i've ever watched

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it was a dandy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

crazy crowd.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

yes it was ytb. one of the best and prolly one of the coldest i've ever seen

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best

Return to “Football”