Week 14 - Ironton (12-1) vs West Jefferson (12-1)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 14 - Ironton (12-1) vs West Jefferson (12-1)

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:35 pm Wow. Tigers still going strong. Best of luck from Blue Devil country!
thanks to my friends from the French city as well.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:13 pm
paulwheeler wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:03 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:15 pm

Cool. I have Rectum, County. I hope they show it, but I'm not counting on it, Rectum says one thing and does another most of the time. I've had them for awhile now, and that's why I call them Rectum. They can be a pain in the azzzzzz at times.
By the way I really like that new facility that Logan built. Looks great and great thing for the community and kids.
Yep, it's really nice. Better than some small colleges out on 328 with all that they have now. New big school, big stadium, etc, and now the New Chieftain center. I'm glad you like it, Wheeler.
I love it too man.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

PirateFan[69] wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:32 pm If Ironton wins this one, which I say their chances are higher than ever, they will not make it past Kirtland in the championship. KIrtland is an unstoppable beast ... However, for this week, 42-17 Ironton
O' YEE OF LITTLE FAITH. GOTTA CLEAR THIS HURDLE 1ST. WE COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT KIRTLAND THIS WEEK.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:46 pm
paulwheeler wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:03 pm

By the way I really like that new facility that Logan built. Looks great and great thing for the community and kids.
Yep, it's really nice. Better than some small colleges out on 328 with all that they have now. New big school, big stadium, etc, and now the New Chieftain center. I'm glad you like it, Wheeler.
I love it too man.
Thanks, Bait. Glad you like it. I'm pulling for your Tigers ole bud.

The Regulator
Riding the Bench

Post by The Regulator »

I think Ironton's physicality will be the difference maker in this game. Pendleton has done a good job of bringing it out of this team this year. Something that has been lacking for a long time.

Larry Fine
JV Team

Post by Larry Fine »

PirateFan[69] wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:32 pm If Ironton wins this one, which I say their chances are higher than ever, they will not make it past Kirtland in the championship. KIrtland is an unstoppable beast ... However, for this week, 42-17 Ironton
You could be right. Kirtland is very strong. Ironton is better than the Wheelersburg title team but D5 was much easier then.

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Ironton just too big and physical at the LOS on both sides. #BullyBall rolls.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I read an article from the last page, West Jefferson averages 286 lbs on the Line, some big ole boys.

512Buckeye
Waterboy

Post by 512Buckeye »

I've watched West Jeff a few time this year and have seen nothing of Ironton.

West Jeff is extremely balanced on offensive and unpredictable. I've seen them run break off runs of 80 yards plus, and throw the deep ball down the seam. They have some skilled receivers that track the ball well. Their line knows how to stay on a block.

Defensively they seem to be quick running east to west. They do a great job containing the outside while being stout in the interior.

From what I know, I could see this being a fantastic game.

Hosscat22
Waterboy

Post by Hosscat22 »

I talked to a talented young man from the burg yesterday One thing he pointed out he liked about ironton was how Coach Pendleton brings in college coaches in the off season so they can workout in front of them. He said as a player and a team that has to boost their confidence to see Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Kentucky, etc. Walking around your facilities! Athletes want opportunities and ironton offers that!

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I don't see a blowout here, West Jeff is too strong! Should be a close game either way but if I had to pick I think Big I defense might get it done. That running back they got looks pretty explosive so IHS better not lose contain on him or they can just wave goodbye.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

I feel like the personnel ironton has seen from the teams this year has prepped them very well for this moment

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Flyers58
Freshman Team

Post by Flyers58 »

This is not Ironton's first rodeo against good runners and good passers and I will not predict a score but I will predict an Ironton victory over a team who has not seen a team of Irontons class..............

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Hosscat22 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:50 pm I talked to a talented young man from the burg yesterday One thing he pointed out he liked about ironton was how Coach Pendleton brings in college coaches in the off season so they can workout in front of them. He said as a player and a team that has to boost their confidence to see Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, Kentucky, etc. Walking around your facilities! Athletes want opportunities and ironton offers that!
It was cool, but let’s be honest, they were there to see carrico. Good for him though to include the entire team.

As far as this game, I can’t put a good bead on it. I think ironton matches up well with west Jeff. Apparently they are good but defense wins games and right now the hedge is on the tigers.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Flyers58 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:01 pm This is not Ironton's first rodeo against good runners and good passers and I will not predict a score but I will predict an Ironton victory over a team who has not seen a team of Irontons class..............
I agree I predicted a score earlier but just for fun 31-17. Ironton is really good at stopping the run and I don’t think this team wants to just line up and pass I believe there run sets up the pass if ironton just tackles well, contains the rb and plays good defense like they have every single game this year I think they win

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cbolt wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:59 pm I don't see a blowout here, West Jeff is too strong! Should be a close game either way but if I had to pick I think Big I defense might get it done. That running back they got looks pretty explosive so IHS better not lose contain on him or they can just wave goodbye.
I don't either bolt. should be an excellent game. maybe too tight if we keep fumbling the ball and silly penalties.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:51 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:46 pm

I love it too man.
Thanks, Bait. Glad you like it. I'm pulling for your Tigers ole bud.

Yes Logan will be on the up and up soon with all that new fancy state of the art facilities.

I believe we all are pulling for I-Town this week.

It’s not gonna be easy. But they can do it.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

cbolt wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:59 pm I don't see a blowout here, West Jeff is too strong! Should be a close game either way but if I had to pick I think Big I defense might get it done. That running back they got looks pretty explosive so IHS better not lose contain on him or they can just wave goodbye.

Not a bad assessment

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:15 pm
countywide35 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:34 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:17 am gang, I can't wait till Saturday. buckeyes play that team up north at noon. got a ton of ballgames set to record. and then listen to the ironton/west jeff. game while I'm watching one on tv. what a blessing. ========= gang is there anyplace on the internet you can go to, and watch ironton's games throughout the season. I was at the wheelersburg game. but I'd love to see them all again. I wasn't able to make any other game.

Bait I’m not sure on the Ironton season. But if you are spectrum user they may show this game live on TV.
Cool. I have Rectum, County. I hope they show it, but I'm not counting on it, Rectum says one thing and does another most of the time. I've had them for awhile now, and that's why I call them Rectum. They can be a pain in the azzzzzz at times.

Trench they been Showing games on my Rectum cable. Channel 1 the spectrum channel. It’s been different from week to week from they show live. can’t help but think this one at least is gonna. Make spectrum think about puttin it on live.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:08 pm
I don't either bolt. should be an excellent game. maybe too tight if we keep fumbling the ball and silly penalties.

HIPPO they lay the ball on the ground abunch ya know what that leads to. You are not one of the final teams in that stage from being a cupcake. You see the accolades West Jeff Coach has. True signs of a team that’ll make ya pay for mistakes and errors. Not to mention the QB is the coaches son. He don’t have to be a Power 5 commit as a 10th grader to cause problems. You know what coaches kids can do on the field 😏😏😏

Return to “Football”