Valley 7-1(1-1) @ Wheelersburg 7-1(2-0)

niholly
Freshman Team

Re: Valley 7-1(1-1) @ Wheelersburg 7-1(2-0)

Post by niholly »

Well here we go both teams playing for a lot in terms of playoff positioning and SOC title. Wheelersburg has a little more to play for as far as SOC goes with them controlling their own destiny. I say burg takes this one by 2 scores.

N4da'score
Freshman Team

Post by N4da'score »

RUMOR ALERT: Time Warner OHSAA WK 9 Televised Game of the Week??????????? This markee matchup was televised 2 seasons ago @ VHS. Can anybody confirm this is happening Friday? :122246

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Who is 55 for valley? Kid is good. Is he a junior or senior?

N4da'score
Freshman Team

Post by N4da'score »

wobycat wrote:Who is 55 for valley? Kid is good. Is he a junior or senior?
That's Chris Spielman's God Child.......................... :mrgreen:

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Well he's very good, whoever he is.

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

The thing to remember for the Valley players is this... back in week 5 when Burg played Jackson. The same kind of respect for Jackson was spewed by some of the same people on here. Jackson's line wouldn't be able to handle or hold back Burgs defense and Burgs offense would dominate.

Ironton was better than Jackson; Jackson didn't match up against Burg; Burg to strong; Burg 42 -14. Burg will prove to be unstoppable and will be running the clock in the 2nd half; one Burg fan said that Jackson needs to open their eyes if they think they could beat Burg. 2013 would be the last year Valley would beat Burg for the next 40 years! Talking about Valley in week 5! So, let's not here the ole; we're talking about Week 9 or this game! Because all the time you folks talk about other games as a badge of triumphs! And, anytime Burg loses a game the refs cheated or suspect that somebody got a copy of their playbook! Just as they did this year after Jackson put a goose eggs on that stellar Burg D!

It appears that the above comments about Jackson were completely wrong by the Burg elitist on here! Hey, I know that everyone thinks their team is always better than who they are playing any given week. And, they should... but, not to the point where you make yourselves as arrogant, hoity-toity and conceited jerks that is the exact persona that is typical from Burg fans and people who run the Burg fan.com!

And, before you all go into a frenzy to spew your hoity-toity comments and remarks about my remarks concerning your fan bases demeanor... you might want to read some of your past remarks before you bump them gums!

So, now I guess Jackson is better than Ironton in your opinions... because they beat the greatest team in the entire dagone state! The Burg! :roll: :lol:

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

I think some people take remarks on a message board way to seriously. :shock:

I think Jackson was a much worse matchup for Burg than Ironton, but at the same time I think Ironton matches up better with Jackson with their big D-line. I think the game in Jackson this week will be very close and could go either way.

As far as this game, I don't think any comments from someone at East are going to carry much weight for the Valley players. They have enough to play for without motivation from SEOP. They are still clinging on a chance to split the SOC and playing for a coach that just had major surgery. If that isn't motivation enough, I don't know what is.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Sounds like axe has an axe to grind. Before the Jackson game, burgs offense was rolling, it appeared as if the defense was better than last. The past two years burg handled Jackson rather easily. Why wouldn't burg fans think that? I'm sure valley fans thought they'd beat west by a couple of scores. Turns out they didn't. So what?

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

I believe that is spradlin. He is a jr.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

wobycat wrote:Sounds like axe has an axe to grind. Before the Jackson game, burgs offense was rolling, it appeared as if the defense was better than last. The past two years burg handled Jackson rather easily. Why wouldn't burg fans think that? I'm sure valley fans thought they'd beat west by a couple of scores. Turns out they didn't. So what?
Well said. I wonder if Axe n Shield just sits at his Harding avenue house playing with his Halloween decorations. Maybe that's how he comes up with his brilliant ideas.

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

4th n Goal wrote:I think some people take remarks on a message board way to seriously. :shock:

(1) I think Jackson was a much worse matchup for Burg than Ironton, but at the same time (2) I think Ironton matches up better with Jackson with their big D-line. I think the game in Jackson this week will be very close and could go either way.

As far as this game, (3) I don't think any comments from someone at East are going to carry much weight for the Valley players. They have enough to play for without motivation from SEOP. They are still clinging on a chance to split the SOC and playing for a coach that just had major surgery. If that isn't motivation enough, I don't know what is.
1. Worse in the sense of a "Goose Egg" for Burg!

2. That's certainly an obvious conclusion; if Ironton even scores it will prove who was the better match-up for Jackson.

3. It appears that Valley fans and players take Burg folks opinions with a grain of salt also! :roll: There you go.. that's the hoity-toity attitude that everyone in the county expect from the Burg! Nobody's opinions matter except the greatest football program on the earth! :lol:

How about this all schools in the county; nobody say nothing about anybody on here about any games! Because, the only folks that know anything about football or your programs is Burg. Maybe we should just stop listening to any games on the radio and let the Burgfan.com people make critical and disparaging remarks about your programs. Let's all listen and just toss our heads back in joy when the enlighten us all with their knowledge and make crude, rude and deleteriousness remarks about you! Listen in this week and see what they have to say this week. I'm sure they will have some kind of abusing, insulting or crude comments about you or me! Somebody will be overreacting, took it the wrong way or misunderstood their comments. Somebody will be without class because the only people who can have class is the people of Burg! That was not the only time that those folks have made comments like that.. it won't be the last! Heaven forbid somebody call them out on something; Ohhh.. we were just joking; you took it out of context or misunderstood with your limited educational skills; you must not have went to Burg if you didn't understand!

Well, I hope you get my points here... The Burg! I hope you know I was just joking with all this.. it's not like you would take anyone from Sciotoville seriously anyway! Right?

Now you can contact SEOPS Admin. And have me banded or have this post removed.

Come on Valley! Leave No Doubt! These Valley seniors could graduate never losing to Burg and, on the flipside.. Burg seniors graduate never winning against Valley!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Axe N Shield wrote:
4th n Goal wrote:I think some people take remarks on a message board way to seriously. :shock:

(1) I think Jackson was a much worse matchup for Burg than Ironton, but at the same time (2) I think Ironton matches up better with Jackson with their big D-line.[b/] I think the game in Jackson this week will be very close and could go either way.

As far as this game, (3) I don't think any comments from someone at East are going to carry much weight for the Valley players. They have enough to play for without motivation from SEOP. They are still clinging on a chance to split the SOC and playing for a coach that just had major surgery. If that isn't motivation enough, I don't know what is.

2. That's certainly an obvious conclusion; if Ironton even scores will prove who was the better match-up for Jackson.

3. It appears that Valley fans and players take Burg folks opinions with a grain of salt also! :roll: There you go.. that's the hoity-toity attitude that everyone in the county expect from the Burg! Nobody's opinions matter except the greatest football program on the earth! :lol:

How about this School County; nobody say nothing about anybody on here about any games! Because, the only folks that no anything about football or your programs than Burg. Maybe we should just stop listening to any games on the radio and let the Burgfan.com people make critical and disparaging remarks about your programs. Let's all listen and just toss our heads back in joy when the enlighten us all with their knowledge and make crude, rude and deleteriousness remarks about you! Listen in this week and see what they have to say this week. I'm sure they will have some kind of abusing, insulting or crude comments about you or me! Somebody will be overreacting, took it the wrong way or misunderstood their comments. Somebody will be without class because the only people who can have class is the people of Burg! That was not the only time that those folks have made comments like that.. it won't be the last! Heaven forbid somebody call them out on something; Ohhh.. we were just joking; you took it out of context or misunderstood with your limited educational skills; you must not have went to Burg if you didn't understand!

Well, I hope you get my points here... The Burg! I hope you know I was just joking with all this.. it's not like you would take anyone from Sciotoville seriously anyway! Right?

Come on Valley! Leave No Doubt! These Valley seniors could graduate never losing to Burg and, on the flipside.. Burg seniors graduate never winning against Valley!

That's what you have done here. You are a hater. It consumes every ounce of your being. I bet your grandkids will go to Burg after Sciotoville loses it's football program.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

nutronron2012 wrote:
Does he play tackle? He has good technique. May have to reevaluate my prediction. 28-14 burg? I better not. I'll stay with the original 42-14. The crow alway tastes better that way.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

wobycat wrote:
nutronron2012 wrote:
Does he play tackle? He has good technique. May have to reevaluate my prediction. 28-14 burg? I better not. I'll stay with the original 42-14. The crow alway tastes better that way.
I believe he is one of the DT's. As Crabs Bro mentioned the defense should get a little boost with a pretty good player who was previously out due to grades.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

To axe

You know with the country in financial debt, Ebola, brink of war, amongst other crazy things, I'm sure fans of other teams are strong enough to handle a couple of pokes.

It's like the above poster said, it's burgfan. Com for a reason. No one has to listen. But I will tell you this, when I meet new people from anywhere in the area, I cringe when I tell them from where I graduated from. Usually the first thing they say is I hate burg people, or they're arrogant, stuck up rich people. Every single time.

Well guess what? I'm not rich and I would give you the shirt off my back. I laugh at and poke fun with the best of them and not afraid to own up to a mistake or eat some crow. I'm not perfect, I believe Jesus, I'm a family man, and I truly care for my community.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

I believe he is one of the DT's. As Crabs Bro mentioned the defense should get a little boost with a pretty good player who was previously out due to grades.[/quote]

Is he in game shape or just now getting back?

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

wobycat wrote:I believe he is one of the DT's. As Crabs Bro mentioned the defense should get a little boost with a pretty good player who was previously out due to grades.
Is he in game shape or just now getting back?[/quote]

I believe you are allowed to practice but not play, however I'm not sure on that exactly.

#55 is a junior...looking at the roster, Valley has a total of 6 seniors, and only 2 or 3 of them see regular playing time.

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
Axe N Shield wrote:

(1) I think Jackson was a much worse matchup for Burg than Ironton, but at the same time (2) I think Ironton matches up better with Jackson with their big D-line.[b/] I think the game in Jackson this week will be very close and could go either way.

2. That's certainly an obvious conclusion; if Ironton even scores will prove who was the better match-up for Jackson.

How about this School County; nobody say nothing about anybody on here about any games! Because, the only folks that no anything about football or your programs than Burg. Maybe we should just stop listening to any games on the radio and let the Burgfan.com people make critical and disparaging remarks about your programs. Let's all listen and just toss our heads back in joy when the enlighten us all with their knowledge and make crude, rude and deleteriousness remarks about you! Listen in this week and see what they have to say this week. I'm sure they will have some kind of abusing, insulting or crude comments about you or me! Somebody will be overreacting, took it the wrong way or misunderstood their comments. Somebody will be without class because the only people who can have class is the people of Burg! That was not the only time that those folks have made comments like that.. it won't be the last! Heaven forbid somebody call them out on something; Ohhh.. we were just joking; you took it out of context or misunderstood with your limited educational skills; you must not have went to Burg if you didn't understand!

That's what you have done here. You are a hater. It consumes every ounce of your being. I bet your grandkids will go to Burg after Sciotoville loses it's football program.

I guess I need to further break this down for the folks like you.. Just don't like snobbish aholes! There maybe you can comprehend that Miller Manor! Oh.. I'm sorry! Don't take that the wrong way Jolly Parasite! You are on all these threads running your seething suck hole.

Valley 24 Burg 21

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

chicken_coop wrote:
wobycat wrote:I believe he is one of the DT's. As Crabs Bro mentioned the defense should get a little boost with a pretty good player who was previously out due to grades.
I believe you are allowed to practice but not play, however I'm not sure on that exactly.

#55 is a junior...looking at the roster, Valley has a total of 6 seniors, and only 2 or 3 of them see regular playing time.[/quote]

What position? And how in the world can a kid not keep up grades in high school? Burg is missing a player this year for same thing. Baffles me

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

wobycat wrote:
chicken_coop wrote:

#55 is a junior...looking at the roster, Valley has a total of 6 seniors, and only 2 or 3 of them see regular playing time.
What position? And how in the world can a kid not keep up grades in high school? Burg is missing a player this year for same thing. Baffles me[/quote]

TO CLARIFY - #55 is the junior DL who was banged up early and is now playing, and playing well.

The kid coming back is also a D lineman I believe.

Return to “Football”