Alexander @ Federal Hocking 9-19

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Re: Alexander @ Federal Hocking 9-19

Post by sports mom 09 »

Atownwarrior--- just ignore alexanderspartan. They are getting out of hand. We all need to report it everytime there is something negative posted by them.

I support the Alexander Spartans in all sports but there are game where you have to be real on your predictions. I honestly thought that Alex would go home with a loss to FH last weekend. They have been playing some great ball and I just didn't think our boys was up for the challenge. They proved me WRONG!!! I am very, very proud of them.

I feel for the FH team. They fought hard but had an off night. There are some great kids on that team that work really hard and left it all of the field. Good luck against Southern guys. Hope the boy is okay that ended up on crutches. Someone give us an update on that injury please.

All posters---please try to remember that no all Alex posters are horrible like alexanderspartan----------Thanks

JayKay
Riding the Bench

Post by JayKay »

I too believed FH would win this game. Just goes to show anything can happen in sports. Congratulations to the spartans! You played an excellent game and I commend your coaches and players. FH just didn't get the job done Friday night. I think FH coaches need to look very closely at a few positions for next week, maybe do a little tweaking. This group of boys has alot of heart and I'm sure this was a very difficult loss. Put it behind you and move forward for this week. You have a tremendous fanbase behind you. Keep your chins up.

I enjoyed the bands playing together as well. I remember when Alex band was as small as Fed Hock's. It's great to see the Alex band growing! Nice job.

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

Lancer_Fan wrote:YES! Federal Hocking IS still the best team in Athens County!!! They always will be!! Why?? Because they are MY team and as a TRUE fan I stand by my team win or lose!!! Turnovers killed them tonight. Congrats to the Spartans on the win...

Federal Hocking = Best Team in the World!!

Love the heart felt faith for your team.

Press on Lancers, forget the tough loss, you have the opportunity to have a great season.

Return to “Football”