Re: Predictions for SOC 1 in 2009

Post by battlecats »

Axe n Shield
Whats the work on the transfer rumors?

vikingfan1
Waterboy

Re: SOC1 2009

Post by vikingfan1 »

Taking Oak Hill to win this year but I think the Vikings can finish 2nd.

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

Gotta go with East again, they return alot once again and have alot of experiance and they just flat out know how to win right now.

3sportSeason
Waterboy

Post by 3sportSeason »

Oak Hill all da way East losses alot to graduation and now transfer player(s) face it East fans the run is over and will be for awhile once again

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

oak hill wins it this coming up year!

flash
JV Team

Post by flash »

you guys need too let the kids play the game.
and remember it's just a game. more important
thinks in life than a SOC championship.

Run & Gun
Riding the Bench

Post by Run & Gun »

flash wrote:you guys need too let the kids play the game.
and remember it's just a game. more important
thinks in life than a SOC championship.

amen to that

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Are you serious? Like what? LOL :aaaaa46

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

[quote="Foolsgold"]"As for East playing 9 games this upcoming season? It looks like that will be the case; dropping Matewan from the schedule. ATTENTION: I would never recommend any team scheduling Matewan, Wva. That team is has 3 referees that do their games every Friday night. The officiating is the worst in the history of sports; every time! I can show video footage to anyone that would make the mildest football fan ready to commit homocide!"

"So, Coach Hall last year after the game stated we will never play them again, ever! As far as, filling the schedule. I don't know why the week was not filled! That's a question for the AD; but, I do know that it would be hard to fill a week #3 even with a years notice!"

Still crying over getting beat. At least now you have a chance to undefeated again. Your statement about the Officials is just straight BS. Speaking of officials every game I have seen at East has the same set of officials and one line judge whohas to be 100 years old and only throws the flag when the back judge runs over and tells him to. Bottom line stop crying about getting beat and move
Last edited by EAST 2005-2008 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

Foolsgold wrote:"As for East playing 9 games this upcoming season? It looks like that will be the case; dropping Matewan from the schedule. ATTENTION: I would never recommend any team scheduling Matewan, Wva. That team is has 3 referees that do their games every Friday night. The officiating is the worst in the history of sports; every time! I can show video footage to anyone that would make the mildest football fan ready to commit homocide!"

"So, Coach Hall last year after the game stated we will never play them again, ever! As far as, filling the schedule. I don't know why the week was not filled! That's a question for the AD; but, I do know that it would be hard to fill a week #3 even with a years notice!"

Still crying over getting beat. At least now you have a chance to undefeated again. Your statement about the Officials is just straight BS. Speaking of officials every game I have seen at East has the same set of officials and one line judge whohas to be 100 years old and only throws the flag when the back judge runs over and tells him to. Bottom line stop crying about getting beat and move on.

I thought I was long gone and over the Matewan fiasco but when I hear some one, who doesn't have a clue about what happened that night in Matewan, say quit crying,well sir, yes it went into lost column for East but EVERY PERSON IN THAT STADIUM KNEW WHICH TEAM PLAYED THE BEST GAME.Even the fans from Matewan showed embarrasment and shame for the officiating.If this had happened to your team,costing them a perfect season, and U had to sit and witness your boys playing their hearts out each and every down,but knowing no matter how well they played and how much they outplayed Matewan, the ref's were taking it all away.Excuse me but it does take some time to get the bitter vetch out of your mouth. Maybe one day your team will experince such a devasting experience and the U can understand the depths of negativity felt by fans and the team.
Also if U want to PM me your address I will gladly send U a copy of the game film then U can post with some insight.

Would like to add our boys did move on quite well. Also to Coach Bond and Axe good luck this year would have loved for the team last year to have won the first play off game but wasn't meant to be.Hopefully this year will be the year. Axe it looks like I will be an Otterbein fan this year.That is the last word I got.It wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit if my boy never held a football again. He is returning to a defensive position.Been researching some.... they need defensive players maybe put a bug in your younguns ear.They also have what he wants to study in their college program.
Last edited by EAST 2005-2008 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

From what I hear East will have a 10 game schedule as they found someone for Matewan week.

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

Foolsgold wrote:Axe… I think you need to read the post again, “but no one cries we they perceive they get the shaft”. That’s not “boohooing”. If you need me to rewrite it to where you can better understand what I said let me know.

Like I said if it were the officiating that that caused you to drop them you would have waited until after they came to your house and played not before. It’s so very obvious as to why you dropped them and that kind of sad, it’s been a good series but I guess you just don’t want to risk a loss.

Mtswngrvsg... The DVD that you speak of, where can I get one? Amazon, netflix, or eBay, I would like to see this intimidation you speak of.

AS I said in another post if U want to pm me your address I will gladly send you a copy of game film.It has to be seen to be believed.

EAST 2005-2008
Freshman Team

Post by EAST 2005-2008 »

Axe N Shield wrote:Foolsgold... If you are a Matewan fan then you should know from experience that all of the refs are either relatives of Yogi or his staff or a school official!

Last year on of the Matewan players hit a East player 3 yards out of bounds on purpose on the home side and the official was going to throw the flag and had it over his head; and Yogi ran up to the official screaming; "You throw that flag and you'll never officiate another game around here!" And, the ref put it back in his pocket! You could hear it in the stands! I have a name for this officiating crew; "The Wrong Turn Crew!"

Can't post my name for them :lol: :lol:

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Lewis or Fairview might be a good choice but Raceland would handle them very very easily.

My head:
East
Oak Hill
SV
ND
Green

My Heart
ND
oaks
East
SV
Green

flash
JV Team

Post by flash »

GO CATS

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I want Oak Hill to win , and they have the talent for sure. Im not sure about the O-Line though, but good skill players.
East has to start with a new coach , but by league play should be fine.
The Vikings could be the sleeper in this league.

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

I think that the Oaks have to be the favorite in the SOC I this fall. Lots of returning athleticism and a strong weight program.

Kenraken Ahta
JV Team

Post by Kenraken Ahta »

Oak Hill
East
Notre Dame
Symmes Valley
Green

It's The Oak's first SOC-I Title in 2009.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

I still believe East will win the league again this season even with a new coach for another year, the difference is this coach has been with the Tartans for around 8 or so years so he will know the talent there from the get go.

Bobcatbeliever
Riding the Bench

Post by Bobcatbeliever »

I just have hard time seeing East win the title. They lost what 8 out of 11 starters on both sides. ( correct me if i'm wrong.) Also they have a new coach. It's Just hard to see them winning. The title goes to OH.

Return to “Football”