SEOP

Re: DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Bezzer22 wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:

whats zane trace bringing ? other than good defense

they run / pass team ????
Pretty balanced. QB is the money maker. Get to him and we can shut that down. Mixing coverages and good times blitzing will cause headaches for ZT. They have a decent defense but not noteworthy. Burg WILL score their fair share.
How in the he!! do you know what we have??? Have you watched us play?
Dude. This is the 21st century. I can find anything out in the drop of a hat. I have watched some game tape. It also helps when I know ppl who have watched several of the games this year. Case in point, Friday. The QB was the only reason ZT scored as much and as fast as they did. With him going out the ZT offense looked like they lost their way. Cmon man. He will have Burg linebackers in his lap all night.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Roadhog wrote:Also Valadimir your wrong on Ohsaa getting all the money off ticket sales.Each school gets a $1.20 off of each pre sale ticket they sale.I can tell your a Jackson hater. WHY . Jealousy will get you know where.As far as being a hick,yea and proud of it,better than being a punk kid,got it Jr??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

Man I gotta tell ya that after driving to Logan" which I'll describe as a roller coaster ride with deer gettin flung at ya the whole way" I could care less where we play! Only venue I'm wanting for sure is the shoe!!! So whatever path we gotta tread to get there is fine with me obviously!

Roadhog
Freshman Team

Post by Roadhog »

Nobody said the folks at Jackson would run the event,each school that has a playoff game runs everything except for the actual game it's self,Ohsaa has officials at each game.By the way Jr it's your bedtime you got school tomorrow.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

vladimir wrote:Who cares if Jackson is in a playoff game!!

The OHSAA is the one who makes the $$$ off the ticket sales, so they should be the ones responsible to hire the security at the event. I would much rather drive to Chillicothe to be able to sit and enjoy the game instead of standing 2 to 3 deep along the fence line at Waverly. Again, it's just very poor planning by the OHSAA.
Schools have to bid to host. Cheapest bid wins most of the time. The schools have to provide all the personal to run the facility during the games. The OHSAA sends an official to observe and that's it.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Roadhog
Freshman Team

Post by Roadhog »

Right on Orange and Brown.Actually Ohsaa gets very little of the money

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Roadhog wrote:Right on Orange and Brown.Actually Ohsaa gets very little of the money
They get all but 1.20 of the presale ticlets and all the ticket money from at the gate.
They put that money back to the schools (most of it).

Everyone acts like the OHSAA makes a mint off of these games.

A lot of work goes into hosting games.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Waverly/Chilly/Groveport Maddison....It don't matter we will follow our team through the gates of hell if we have to.

Go PIRATES

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

now I want burg to win this game, but this is page 5 and most of it is whining about location of game , h*** send them both to Cleveland and I am positive they will both show up with a huge fan base LOL.

burg knows they played a bad game last time and still put up 42, even though zt is 12-0 look for a much more determined burg team in this game and error free!!

if the zt QB is out and he was the main offense I say this game will be running clock burg by 30+ if he plays the burg is still rolling here by atleast 14

and ps pirate your going over the 88 total LOL

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

cg-ironton fan wrote:now I want burg to win this game, but this is page 5 and most of it is whining about location of game , h*** send them both to Cleveland and I am positive they will both show up with a huge fan base LOL.

burg knows they played a bad game last time and still put up 42, even though zt is 12-0 look for a much more determined burg team in this game and error free!!

if the zt QB is out and he was the main offense I say this game will be running clock burg by 30+ if he plays the burg is still rolling here by atleast 14

:lol:

IRONMENFAN
Freshman Team

Post by IRONMENFAN »

IMO running clock in the 4th Da Burg with a huge win!

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Has any one mentioned the illustrious D-coordinator for the Pioneers yet? Lol

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

The Oaf wrote:Has any one mentioned the illustrious D-coordinator for the Pioneers yet? Lol
I think you may be the first my friend. You now have me curious.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Please, elaborate on this guy!!??

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

cg-ironton fan wrote:now I want burg to win this game, but this is page 5 and most of it is whining about location of game , h*** send them both to Cleveland and I am positive they will both show up with a huge fan base LOL.

Cg, you talk more logical as a pirate fan. May want to consider converting to a pirate fan full time

Bezzer22
Waterboy

Post by Bezzer22 »

P(irate) wrote:
Bezzer22 wrote:
P(irate) wrote: Pretty balanced. QB is the money maker. Get to him and we can shut that down. Mixing coverages and good times blitzing will cause headaches for ZT. They have a decent defense but not noteworthy. Burg WILL score their fair share.
How in the he!! do you know what we have??? Have you watched us play?
Dude. This is the 21st century. I can find anything out in the drop of a hat. I have watched some game tape. It also helps when I know ppl who have watched several of the games this year. Case in point, Friday. The QB was the only reason ZT scored as much and as fast as they did. With him going out the ZT offense looked like they lost their way. Cmon man. He will have Burg linebackers in his lap all night.
And that's where you're wrong we had a pick 6 and then I'm pretty sure mowery isn't the QB which he had the only throwing touchdown him and dunkle combined for 4 out of the 5 touchdowns

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

BurgGrad6 wrote:

Cg, you talk more logical as a pirate fan. May want to consider converting to a pirate fan full time
cant inflate chest, its just not in me LOL

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

It's getting deep now. You talked about those mighty kittens all year. Chest inflator. Give me a break! Lol

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

BurgGrad6 wrote:Please, elaborate on this guy!!??
Perhaps, it is Dick Tipton. Someone had mentioned earlier he was an assistant at ZT

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

BTW when your team is still playing in week 13 you can be a "chest inflator"!

Return to “Football”