High School freshman to go Pro.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Re: High School freshman to go Pro.

Post by The Riepo Man »

rainman wrote:Guys, I know the post is a joke, but the NFL minimum salary is somewhere around $650,000 for full-time rostered players (not taxi-squad, etc.).

I put the amount that that NFLPA listed as the avg salary for a rookie...meaning all rookies great, terrible, starter, or practice squad etc...

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

We can atleast act like he is real...its all in good fun

fighting_falcon
Freshman Team

Post by fighting_falcon »

I am a scout for the Cleveland Browns and we have differently heard of Mr. Whittington. In fact I was at at least three practices this past year ( have family down that way) to see first hand how good this kid really is. We would invite him to camp this year if it was within the current bargining agreement between the NFLPA and the Owners. I have alerted USC (I have friends there) to this kids ability and they will be looking into this kid also, of soure they are limited in the amount of contact they can have right now but I would not be suprised to see him and one of their camps this summer.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

fighting falcon,, I knew you were at those practices . Just remember to tell USC that Ralph had the flu and was hampered with a dislocated ankle when you scouted him .He still ran a 4.4 on a bad day. :aaaaa95

buckeyeshots
Freshman Team

Post by buckeyeshots »

This is seriously the biggest joke that I have ever heard. I hope this kid isn't real, because he is being made to look like an idiot.

tony181stewart
Riding the Bench

Post by tony181stewart »

Oh Boilermaker did you hear of John Doe? He is 6"9 450 benches 900 lbs and runs a 3.78 40, he would make a great friend for old ralph :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

Guys!...You are forgetting about the greatest player of all time...Clark "Superman" Kent...that kid was faster than a speeding bullet!!! His vertical jump was off the charts...I may be overexaggerating but I would say he could leap a tall building in a single bound...everytime he hurdled a tackler he looked so majestic that he was often mistaken for a bird or a plane...He was crazy powerful...newspapers constantly stated that he was even more powerful than a locomotive...HOLY COW!

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

tony181stewart wrote:Oh Boilermaker did you hear of John Doe? He is 6"9 450 benches 900 lbs and runs a 3.78 40, he would make a great friend for old ralph :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D

I believe you mean Bill Brasky. Hes close to those numbers. Goes about 7'2" and weighs about 560.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Come on guys, we all know old man boilermaker dreams a lot. He must be expressing his dreams of his grandson on here. :lol:

tony181stewart
Riding the Bench

Post by tony181stewart »

grizzlynatural wrote:
tony181stewart wrote:Oh Boilermaker did you hear of John Doe? He is 6"9 450 benches 900 lbs and runs a 3.78 40, he would make a great friend for old ralph :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D

I believe you mean Bill Brasky. Hes close to those numbers. Goes about 7'2" and weighs about 560.

Oh yeah that's him

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

Man Bill Brasky would wet himself if he went up against Clark "Superman" Kent...Kent was also known for his game face...it was so intense that heat rays actually shot out of his eye balls.

Though he missed a couple of games in college due to an incident involving a girls locker room and xray vision

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Neither can handle the Whittman, he is just simply a freak of nature. :aaaaa94

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

The Riepo Man wrote:Man Bill Brasky would wet himself if he went up against Clark "Superman" Kent...Kent was also known for his game face...it was so intense that heat rays actually shot out of his eye balls.

Though he missed a couple of games in college due to an incident involving a girls locker room and xray vision

Ha. Im going to pretend that Bill Brasky dont get on SEOPS and that hes not going to read what you just said and K your A :lol:
You hear that new one about Chuck Norris? Hes afraid of Bill Brasky. Period.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

grizzlynatural wrote:You hear that new one about Chuck Norris? Hes afraid of Bill Brasky. Period.

OH SNAP!!! Well if Chuck Norris is afraid of him then he must be one tough SOB

kahn
Freshman Team

Post by kahn »

Bill Brasky was once ranked 23rd in the Associated Press college football poll. And he was recieving first place votes.

THROW-YA-O'S-UP!O-H
Riding the Bench

Post by THROW-YA-O'S-UP!O-H »

darn... he transferred to Jackson!

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

I can't believe this thread is actually still running!
This is the BIGGEST bunch of nonsense I've ever heard!
Boilermaker, Your and idiot if you truly believe what your saying!
I know we ALL miss football season, but there is no reason to make up tall tales!

Go watch Basketball or something!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I've read about a decendent of Robert Wadlow is transferring to Wellston.

He's just a freshman but he's a little taller than his great, great, great uncle was at that age. Currently he is just a tad over 8'0 and weighs about 340. They say he plays tailback and wants to be the point guard for the Golden Rockets bball team.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Dont be a hater neutron boy. It really ok all are envious of the Whittman. :lol:

blue53
All State

Post by blue53 »

NFL has an age minimum. That's why you don't see college freshman and sophomores leaving college to go the NFL.

Return to “Football”