DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

The Nature Boy wrote:So will the Burg get the home side stands or as I have heard it will be determined by the school with the most presale tickets?
Either way it will be Burg.

Roadhog
Freshman Team

Post by Roadhog »

Hey Noohsaa play Burg game at Jackson Friday nite so you could accommodate the crowd and play Jacksons game Saturday nite so some die hard HS fans could see both games??

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Roadhog wrote:Hey Noohsaa play Burg game at Jackson Friday nite so you could accommodate the crowd and play Jacksons game Saturday nite so some die hard HS fans could see both games??
Would be nice but not going to happen.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Waverly it is. Burg will more than fill the home side.

Burg has played a playoff game at Waverly. I think it was early 90's and the OHSAA thougt it was smart to send Burg and Portsmouth East there to play. Field was horrible then as was the seating.

Looking forward to seeing there new venue.
Last edited by yabbadabbadoo on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Man that would be awesome!!!

Bezzer22
Waterboy

Post by Bezzer22 »

P(irate) wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:
P(irate) wrote:Can't wait for this one to go down.

whats zane trace bringing ? other than good defense

they run / pass team ????
Pretty balanced. QB is the money maker. Get to him and we can shut that down. Mixing coverages and good times blitzing will cause headaches for ZT. They have a decent defense but not noteworthy. Burg WILL score their fair share.
How in the he!! do you know what we have??? Have you watched us play?

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Well his assessment is pretty close. My guess he has watched a lot of film just like I have!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

BurgGrad6 wrote:Well his assessment is pretty close. My guess he has watched a lot of film just like I have!
Burgfans watching film. This is serious! Lol. Never seen Zane trace but I don't care. Burg just beat a 2nd round team by 21 and they looked horrendous on offense. Which tells me that even when they are coughing the ball up, they are still good enough to put up 42.

timbo52
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo52 »

Don't know much about Zane Trace but the Burg is the real deal, Being from Ironton we wish both teams luck and good health. :?

cg-ironton fan
Freshman Team

Post by cg-ironton fan »

I just hope you guys keep winning cause burgfan.com is manageable as long as your winning LOL

I survived them last Friday they even gave me shout out

I agree with wobycat burg played a "not burglike game" and still put up 42 that was shocking

GO BURG

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Roadhog wrote:Hey Noohsaa play Burg game at Jackson Friday nite so you could accommodate the crowd and play Jacksons game Saturday nite so some die hard HS fans could see both games??
LOL, yes this would be awesome.

zone6
Waterboy

Post by zone6 »

I don't think people realize how crappy zt's field is. If it has a little bit of rain it's complete mud because all ages and sports play on it. The field has normally been a 12th man for ZT so they can slow down good teams and pull off an upset, but it back fired this year in slowing ZT from scoring at home against inferior oppenents.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Who cares if Jackson is in a playoff game!!

The OHSAA is the one who makes the $$$ off the ticket sales, so they should be the ones responsible to hire the security at the event. I would much rather drive to Chillicothe to be able to sit and enjoy the game instead of standing 2 to 3 deep along the fence line at Waverly. Again, it's just very poor planning by the OHSAA.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Roadhog
Freshman Team

Post by Roadhog »

You can tell Vladimir don't have a horse in the race.His fav team any way with remarks like that.Grow up Jr

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

I see a lot of Burg fans underestimating ZT. I watched ZT last week against Alex and I was surprised at the size and speed of Alexander when they came out. But with 9 minutes to go in the 1st ZT was running away. ZT isnt one of those teams you look at and say "Oh no..." but I tell you what them boys play TOGETHER and the are a heck of a group of football players. I havent seen Burg play but Ive heard....I dont know if ZT will pull this game off...but I know yall shouldnt been sleeping on them...

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Nobody's sleeping on ZT. we know they aren't 12-0 for nothing.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Roadhog wrote:You can tell Vladimir don't have a horse in the race.His fav team any way with remarks like that.Grow up Jr

? :mrgreen: Whatever that's supposed to mean. Learn how to communicate in English, hick!

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Roadhog
Freshman Team

Post by Roadhog »

Also Valadimir your wrong on Ohsaa getting all the money off ticket sales.Each school gets a $1.20 off of each pre sale ticket they sale.I can tell your a Jackson hater. WHY . Jealousy will get you know where.As far as being a hick,yea and proud of it,better than being a punk kid,got it Jr??

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

This is escalating quickly!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

I meant Jackson would be the prefect venue for a regional final, instead of Waverly! It should be up to the OHSAA to run the event not the folks at Jackson.

I know the Halls well, and no I'm not a Jackson hater, nor have I ever been. Just a jackass hater, now back to your hooked on phonics, dumbass!

Return to “Football”