Status Check: Trimble Football 09

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Re: Status Check: Trimble Football 09

Post by friday_nite_fan »

Trimble better hope they don't have to face River again!!! Wasn't pretty the last time.... :122245 :122245

DILLIFAG
Waterboy

Post by DILLIFAG »

you must be kidding? Phil would play sg anywhere, anytime. you guys want no part of us...

DILLIFAG
Waterboy

Post by DILLIFAG »

thEGR81 wrote:HAS THE COACH GOT HIS ASSISANTS UNDER CONTROL YET, OR IS HE GOING TO GET RID OF THEM LIKE HE DID WITH CHRISTMEN. IT SEEM TO MAKE THEM BETTER AFTER THAT MOVE.

For the record, we are glad Chrispman is gone, HE SUCKS!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Give it up mercervillemonster, :roll:

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

mercervillemonster wrote:
friday_nite_fan wrote:Trimble better hope they don't have to face River again!!! Wasn't pretty the last time.... :122245 :122245

Who cares about River? We tried to schedule Trimble and they are still ducking us...

So Trimble is ducking South Gallia now huh? Last I read on here it was the other way around. I wish these two would just play each other and get it over with.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

I just wish people would stop being jagaloons and stealing my screen name.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

S.G. wouldn't play trimble when trimble called them

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:
mercervillemonster wrote:
friday_nite_fan wrote:Trimble better hope they don't have to face River again!!! Wasn't pretty the last time.... :122245 :122245

Who cares about River? We tried to schedule Trimble and they are still ducking us...

So Trimble is ducking South Gallia now huh? Last I read on here it was the other way around. I wish these two would just play each other and get it over with.

Well in the last several years Trimble has traveled over 3 hours to play teams, and brought in teams from 4 or 5 hours away, and I am talking about playoff teams. We seem to always have an MVL team on the schedule. Several of the teams we have played have been playoff teams, with one going to the state finals. So why in the by jeebers would coach Faires be afraid to play the likes of South Gallia? Coach Faires prolly has more wins than all their coaches combined in the history of the school. So if anyone is ducking anyone I would say it is them ducking us.

Return to “Football”