Week 10: Jackson (9-0) vs. Gallia Academy (6-3)

kvnchambers
Varsity

Re: Week 10: Jackson (9-0) vs. Gallia Academy (6-3)

Post by kvnchambers »

Really sloppy game tonight by gallia. My first visit to see a game at jacksons new field. I hope ours is that nice someday.

As far as the not shaking of hands by a few players i think that had nothing to do with poor sportsmanship. If you noticed the last play of that game. you would of scene the gallia kid go down over there about the 5 yard line. I don't know if kid was hurt or super disappointed and it all hit at once about 4 players wondered over and checked on him. by the time he got his head up and they stood up hand shake was over and jackson was celebrating in middle of the field. I could be wrong but i don't think it was intentional bad sportsmanship by anyone but i could be wrong.

Now if you want to complain about the guy yelling obscenities off his back porch at jackson team showing absolutely no class then you have valid point. Sometimes if it is a high school team or a college or pro team i root for. fans with no class just piss me off and embarrass me.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

I agree with kvnchambers. I think several of the Gallia Academy seniors sort of collapsed at the end of the game last season because of disappointment, and the realization that their careers were over. Those kids were just devastated and probably weren't thinking clearly. I don't think they intentionally snubbed Jackson at all. Other than that, I can't remember much else from the end of the game. I was just happy that the Ironmen were outright champs and headed to Week 11.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I heard Gallia Academy wasn't going to get a new field until they could get one better than Jackson's.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

Ironman92 wrote:I heard Gallia Academy wasn't going to get a new field until they could get one better than Jackson's.
My grandchildrens' grandchildren will have grandchildren before Gallia gets a new stadium.
Or not.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I've been teasing with my future grandaughter all week. She is a GAHS graduate and my grandson is a JHS graduate. I told her after we beat them Friday, she will be marrying into the family Saturday and will have to be an Ironman fan. She just laughed and said, " Well, when we have kids, be prepared because they will be little Blue Devils." :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WitnessProtection
All Conference

grndma1 wrote:I've been teasing with my future grandaughter all week. She is a GAHS graduate and my grandson is a JHS graduate. I told her after we beat them Friday, she will be marrying into the family Saturday and will have to be an Ironman fan. She just laughed and said, " Well, when we have kids, be prepared because they will be little Blue Devils." :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nice one, grndma1!!! :lol:

Congrats to the young couple.

bdubya
Varsity

Post by bdubya »

WitnessProtection wrote:My grandchildrens' grandchildren will have grandchildren before ......
Made me think of my Browns and a Super Bowl appearance in my lifetime. Thanks Bucco. :122248

WitnessProtection
All Conference

bdubya wrote:
WitnessProtection wrote:My grandchildrens' grandchildren will have grandchildren before ......
Made me think of my Browns and a Super Bowl appearance in my lifetime. Thanks Bucco. :122248
Sorry, dude. :(

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

Well I guess the trash talk has started between players via text messages so this is gonna be a heated game between to schools who highly dislike eachother it's gonna ne a hard hitting comtest and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen my guess is lots of hard hits and a lot of laundry on the field tomorrow night. Let's get it red roll the blue devils!!!

Jackson 35-7

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

If they have each others numbers they must be friends and the trash talk is more of a friendly rivalry.
I believe this will be a bigger crowd than the wellston game this year which as I remember the paper saying over 8,000.
Looks like the weather will cooperate for the evening festivities.
Alot of mixed emotions for the seniors and their families playing ball, band and cheering for the last time on Alumni Field.
From what I've seen theses players are more hyped up for this game than any I've seen since the playoffs last year. MAYBE MORE!
Hope for an injury free game as a good majority of them will be preparing for the next sport.
I stand by my earlier prediction of big numbers by our offense and a very very stingy defense!
GO BIG RED!!!!!

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

^^^. If you saw the text it's not friendly I can't post what it says due to profanity and they are not friendly rivalries trust me you can get peoples numbers from facebook if they have them on there.

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

Ah I see.
Well all I can say is the Ironmen need to text our St.Charles Battle Cry back to them "SEE YA FRIDAY" :122246

Ironmannut07
Varsity

Post by Ironmannut07 »

^^^
I totally agree with you there. Can't wait to get them on the hill and stomp a mud hole in there rear end

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Oh! The hate is on the rise! :lol:

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

Whats black and blue and red all over? :?:
Gallia's offense! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WitnessProtection
All Conference

camnott wrote:Whats black and blue and red all over? :?:
Gallia's offense! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that's some bonafide hate! You Jackson people are mean, mean, mean! :lol:

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

goodluck ironmen.
i will be attending this game.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Ironmannut07 wrote:^^^. If you saw the text it's not friendly I can't post what it says due to profanity and they are not friendly rivalries trust me you can get peoples numbers from facebook if they have them on there.
That shows some brains to post your phone number on a place like Facebook or any other. Oh by the way have them post name, address and SS numbers. I need to make some new fake I'd's. Thxs.for your help.!!!!

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

GAHS7462 wrote:
Ironmannut07 wrote:^^^. If you saw the text it's not friendly I can't post what it says due to profanity and they are not friendly rivalries trust me you can get peoples numbers from facebook if they have them on there.
That shows some brains to post your phone number on a place like Facebook or any other. Oh by the way have them post name, address and SS numbers. I need to make some new fake I'd's. Thxs.for your help.!!!!
Band wagon jumper! Trying to impersonate an Ironmen by stealing their I D! :lol:

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Careful, camnott, GA might try to infiltrate the JHS sideline after 7462 steals player IDs.

Return to “Football”