SVC 2009

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Huntsmen54
Waterboy

Re: SVC 2009

Post by Huntsmen54 »

Back on the Piketon subject, Ligit Ownage i have seen Piketon play since their seniors were freshman. And i can tell you right now that Taylor Tackett is not going to play tackle on either side of the ball. That would be a waste of talent. When we played piketon last year he was at defensive back and tightend. Who goes from DB to Tackle?

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

Huntsmen54 wrote:Back on the Piketon subject, Ligit Ownage i have seen Piketon play since their seniors were freshman. And i can tell you right now that Taylor Tackett is not going to play tackle on either side of the ball. That would be a waste of talent. When we played piketon last year he was at defensive back and tightend. Who goes from DB to Tackle?

yea you have because you played with them.......

tay tackett is awseome. and i know who this is writing this message.

OSU BUCKS FAN
Freshman Team

Post by OSU BUCKS FAN »

i think piketon will rely alot on their defense to win alot of games this year , because i think that their defense will be the best in the league ! the whole defense will consist of seniors that either started last year or they played alot! im looking foward for friday night football!

wrestlefan1
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan1 »

sefan,
The fact that the score of huntingtons first three games was a combined 105-0 leads me to believe they got hammered. I dont think that is going out on a limb.

how did playing manchester help se?
well, we had won 3 games in 5 years, I dont believe the adm. was looking to make the schedule full of world beaters when they made it up several years ago.

i hope all of the svc teams start 3-0 and bring some valuable computer points to the league! The svc as a whole did poor in out of league play

SEfan2007
Riding the Bench

Post by SEfan2007 »

wrestlefan1 wrote:sefan,
The fact that the score of huntingtons first three games was a combined 105-0 leads me to believe they got hammered. I dont think that is going out on a limb.

how did playing manchester help se?
well, we had won 3 games in 5 years, I dont believe the adm. was looking to make the schedule full of world beaters when they made it up several years ago.

i hope all of the svc teams start 3-0 and bring some valuable computer points to the league! The svc as a whole did poor in out of league play

You never cease to amaze me, as a "coach" you can continually find a way to act like a teenager. The victory over Manchester did nothing for our program except prove SE could beat up on an undermanned team. It was emabarassing, in my opinion. How exactly would have we fared against compeition the likes of what Huntington had in thier first 3 games? Who does SE have in the non conference schedule?

wrestlefan1
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan1 »

sefan2007, check your pm's..
calling people out on here when you have a chance to call them is acting like a teenager

wrestlefan1
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan1 »

last year,
se played new miami=playoff team
sciotoville east=playoff team
manchester=non playoff team

i believe se was the only team in the svc to play two playoff teams in their non league schedule

3 Step Drop
Freshman Team

Post by 3 Step Drop »

The adm. at SE must not have gotten to much smarter..
Scheduling Columbus Mifflin in place of New Miami.

wing-t
Riding the Bench

Post by wing-t »

wrestlefan1 I'm not sure what your problem with Huntington is but I think it's time to move on . It's pretty bad when a coach from other school seems to be that concerned about Huntington's program. move on..............

Bobby k
Freshman Team

Post by Bobby k »

I am very excited about this year. I haven't been on here for a while so I'm sure I've missed a lot. Will westfall take it again this year or will piketon finally have their year? I as a piketon fan am excited to see if they will be able to get over the hump against the "big boys". Should be a great year!

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

The Southwestern City Schools levy failed which probably means Westfall could get a good chunk of D1 high school kids.

3 Step Drop
Freshman Team

Post by 3 Step Drop »

Yeah, they will get their D1 Recruits.. But, i guarantee other teams in the league aren't going to just roll over and play dead when it comes to them. Every team will give it all they have to beat them.. No offense, Keller is one heck of a coach and has great program up there but, everyone is sick of them being the juggernaut.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

3 step, you need to undersatnd that while the smallest school in the county, Westfall covers the most area in the county. Westfall borders 7 different school districts Circleville, Teays Valley,Miami Trace, Madison Plains, Adena, Unioto(I think on chillicothee pike) And Southwestern City Schools. Many of the "D1" kids Bman is referring to are on the boader of westfall anyways for some who may or may not transfer and the difference in what side of the street they lived on determained what school the attended. many of them would also be friends and/or next door neighbors of westfall students already. I know of several kids who attended SWcity who transfered to Westfall in Jr. high just because of where the lived.

In reality Westfall should have many more "D1" kids when you really look at it. kids who live in Pickaway county attend Miami Trace. they just happen to live in a small town that the county line splits funny thing is most of the town is in pickaway but they send them to a fayette county school.

outlawparrot
Waterboy

Post by outlawparrot »

Good luck to the Shermans. Your hard work is appreciated by some of us!

Neil

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Saw on the news last night where they interviewed on young man who came to Westfall, he is a JR. BUT the purpose for the transfer was more for Baseball. doesn't mean he won't play football though.

R-STREAK
Riding the Bench

Post by R-STREAK »

Hey mom if he didnt play football at the school he came from...he cant play football at Westfall..I think thats the rule by OHSAA..Have a good season
P.S. Does Santa live in Williamsport..lol

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

R-STREAK the story on the news dod not say all the sports this kid played, the focus on the the story was his Baseball. thats why I said it doesn't mean he won't play football.

As far as santa. I don't know if he lives in williamsport, I don;t live there and neither is the school there It's just a mailing addy.

On another note, I really don't think transfers willl make that much of a difference on the Football team. most of the positions were pretty much decided before this week fron last years team. doesn't maen some of them won't get a slot on the team but they would really need to prove they deserve it totake it from a player who already has a slot.

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

who is this transfer??
any good at baseball?

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

^^^^
Yes

SEfan2007
Riding the Bench

Post by SEfan2007 »

mstangmom wrote:R-STREAK the story on the news dod not say all the sports this kid played, the focus on the the story was his Baseball. thats why I said it doesn't mean he won't play football.

As far as santa. I don't know if he lives in williamsport, I don;t live there and neither is the school there It's just a mailing addy.

On another note, I really don't think transfers willl make that much of a difference on the Football team. most of the positions were pretty much decided before this week fron last years team. doesn't maen some of them won't get a slot on the team but they would really need to prove they deserve it totake it from a player who already has a slot.

if they are the superior player, they will play.....do not be foolish enough to think that some intersting phone calls havent been happening in the past 2 months between the parties involved.

Return to “Football”