Re: South Gallia 2009

Post by VernonHowell »

No, it won't! B/C I am the Savior!

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Was there bashing there?

I don't believe anything I have ever typed has been bashing - merely the truth. If the truth is bashing, then I guess I bash all the time.

5000 would take an awful lot of email addresses! :mrgreen:

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Jeez, a bunch of dead religious fanatics running around on here?

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Bashing??? You have never bashed. I remember having a conversation with you about my coaching. You mentioned to someone about saying, "Coach Brace is immature." Remember that converation? Check out your avatar!!! Thats funny, you are calling me immature!!! You want honesty? Honestly, I think the only reason you were able to coach at South Gallia is because of your brother. He was able to get you on the staff. Sort of like a tag-a-long. Then, when he never coached track you slid in there. He again carried you on their decision. Thats my honest opinion.

As for football and all other sports, my senior season I caught 42 passes. I think that is quite a bit. We werent good at football but we were always prepared come friday. I had 5-8 tackles a game. I was also on the all-league team. What was your stats?

As for basketball, just check out the state record books for my name and you will see that one. I again was 1st team all-district and a state honorable mention. My senior season I led the league in 3 point field goals by 40.

As for baseball, I led my team in hitting all four years and led the team in K's and wins. Again, was all-dleague 1st team.

As for coaching baseball, the school had like 2-4 total wins in their history and the program was about to be cancelled. The previous year the team went 0-19 and the only close game they had was cancelled due to a bench clearing brawl. I took over over the program and with the same team we won 9 games and upset state ranked Mowrystown Whiteoak and St. Joe that season. When I left the program my job was done. I recommended Coach Sullivan and contacted him on the phone about the job. He knows 10X as much baseball as me and thats what they needed at the time. I was what was needed to get it started and he is whats needed now.

As for coaching basketball, my team have a winning percentage around 91%. We had a 38 game winning streak at that level and my teams always plays hard. Thats all I can ask out of them. My job will continue as long as I can get the teams to respond with that kind of hustle. If that ever stops, then my job will be done just like when I stepped down as the baseball coach. That is only fair to the kids at South Gallia. My first two groups I had ended up prepared enough for the varsity level to go clear into the district.

Also, I never stated that you were bashing the kids ever!!!!!I stated the coaching staff was better due mainly to circumstances that was arising. Coach Burleson couldn't coach because he was always worried what was being said to others!!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? COACHING or PLAYING!!!! EXCEPT CRY AND TALK ABOUT THE STAFF AND SCHOOL WHICH YOU WERE HIRED....
Last edited by Futurebkstar on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Hey MarshallApplewhite.....nice to hear from you!!!

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

futurebkstar wrote:Bashing??? You have never bashed. I remember having a conversation with you about my coaching. You mentioned to someone about saying, "Coach Brace is immature." Remember that converation? Check out your avatar!!! Thats funny, you are calling me immature!!! You want honesty? Honestly, I think the only reason you were able to coach at South Gallia is because of your brother. He was able to get you on the staff. Sort of like a tag-a-long. Then, when he never coached track you slid in there. He again carried you on their decision. Thats my honest opinion.

As for football and all other sports, my senior season I caught 42 passes. I think that is quite a bit. We werent good at football but we were always prepared come friday. I had 5-8 tackles a game. I was also on the all-district team. What was your stats?

As for basketball, just check out the state record books for my name and you will see that one. I again was 1st team all-district and a state honorable mention. My senior season I led the league in 3 point field goals by 40.

As for baseball, I led my team in hitting all four years and led the team in K's and wins. Again, was all-district 1st team.

As for coaching baseball, the school had like 2-4 total wins in their history and the program was about to be cancelled. The previous year the team went 0-19 and the only close game they had was cancelled due to a bench clearing brawl. I took over over the program and with the same team we won 9 games and upset state ranked Mowrystown Whiteoak and St. Joe that season. When I left the program my job was done. I recommended Coach Sullivan and contacted him on the phone about the job. He knows 10X as much baseball as me and thats what they needed at the time. I was what was needed to get it started and he is whats needed now.

As for coaching basketball, my team have a winning percentage around 91%. We had a 38 game winning streak at that level and my teams always plays hard. Thats all I can ask out of them. My job will continue as long as I can get the teams to respond with that kind of hustle. If that ever stops, then my job will be done just like when I stepped down as the baseball coach. That is only fair to the kids at South Gallia. My first two groups I had ended up prepared enough for the varsity level to go clear into the district.

Also, I never stated that you were bashing the kids ever!!!!!I stated the coaching staff was better due mainly to circumstances that was arising. Coach Burleson couldn't coach because he was always worried what was being said to others!!!!!

So your teams are winning over 18 games a season? That is great. You must be just a terriffic coach. Looks like you can coach any sport too. And to be all district in every sport you played. Wow you must be something else? I would say any program would love to have a man with your credentials and ability. :lol:

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Lol, our league was kind of weak back then. You know district honors goes on who the coach puts up for it. Its sort of political. I wasnt that good. I was just making a point to boogereds comment. We know each other and he didn't do anything.....coaching or playing. He started the bashing, it started after he was asked to step down. Talk about IMMATURE!!!!!

38 game winning streak helped on the winning percentage. We are only as good as our players!!!!!I have been on her for years and never once bragged about being a good coach. My kids respond to me and play hard. You dont have to know a whole lot if they would run through a brick wall for you!!!!

Again, I never wanted to post those things about me but I was responding to the remarks of the highly MATURE RED BOOGERS!!!
Last edited by Futurebkstar on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

Anyone that uses several screen names to bash the school and the coaching staff that they work for is crazy.

You never know if your responding to the right person......

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Editted
Last edited by boogerred on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by boogerred on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dreamteamer
Waterboy

Post by Dreamteamer »

OH YEAH! Well my teams were the almost state champions....TWICE!

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by boogerred on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

Booger, you might as well give it up. You despise everyone in SG land and everyone in SG land despises you. Its not rocket science to figure out that you are only on SG threads so you can bash us. Even the kids know you have multiple screennames and know all you want to do is bash them. SG and Coach Burleson gave you your first coaching oppurtunity and all you do is talk trash about both of them.

Who sounds more mature? A grown man who HAS bashed SG in the past and has multiple screen names and bashes with one and then takes up for people on another or High School kids who know a grown man does this, laughs at him, and ignores it?

You sound like you were the Rick Flair of your generation. Whoooooooo!!!

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Again, I have yet to see a post where I have bashed the kids. I don't despise anyone at SG. Despise is a pretty strong word. Besides, there are some really good kids down there.

Again, you know nothing. I have coached before I coached at SG. But that's ok. Not gonna argue with you.

If so many are ignoring me, why do I always get responses?
Last edited by boogerred on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

People just need to lighten up and have more fun in life!!!

My generation? Am I 60? Heck no. I am 31 going on five! I have always said when I start acting my age, I don't wanna live anymore.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

Just havin' fun, baby!

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

mercerville monster wrote:Booger, you might as well give it up. You despise everyone in SG land and everyone in SG land despises you. Its not rocket science to figure out that you are only on SG threads so you can bash us. Even the kids know you have multiple screennames and know all you want to do is bash them. SG and Coach Burleson gave you your first coaching oppurtunity and all you do is talk trash about both of them.

Who sounds more mature? A grown man who HAS bashed SG in the past and has multiple screen names and bashes with one and then takes up for people on another or High School kids who know a grown man does this, laughs at him, and ignores it?

You sound like you were the Rick Flair of your generation. Whoooooooo!!!

Who sounds more mature? I would have to listen to someone/something to give you an answer to that.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

Who sounds more mature? I would have to listen to someone/something to give you an answer to that.

Sounds fair.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

I am starting to get scared with all these monsters here. :mrgreen:

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

I have heard about enough for one day. Maybe tomorrow we can play again.

I'll tell ya straight up! Many people think I am a jerk. I am cool with that. The people who really know and understand me, think I am hilarious.

Return to “Football”