Week 6 Logan @ Gallipolis

moonshine
SEO

Re: Week 6 Logan @ Gallipolis

Post by moonshine »

noreply66 wrote:Gallipolis' defense should force the turn overs to where their offense shouldn't have to go too far. Gallia's kicker might put up some big points in this one.
Forced turnover should be no problem the chiefs can not even hike the ball! Even at that I am concerned that Gallia offense might not be able to move the ball. We might have a 0-0 tie and then Gallia's kicker will kick a FG and win the game!
Last edited by moonshine on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

0-0 kicker win the game.. that would be funny sry

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

I thought that was a real possibility against Ironton last week, but one break away by the tigers kept that from happening.

If we utilize our strengths, we will score.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

1990 was a heartbreaking 3-0 score but logan won.

Blue_Steel
Freshman Team

Post by Blue_Steel »

91blue14 wrote:1990 was a heartbreaking 3-0 score but logan won.
Let me guess, the coaches screwed you out of that win too? What bad call did Coach Saunders make that you wanted to run him outta town? I know Coach Saunders didn't run the spread, so was it the poor offensive scheme. I'm just wondering

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

i had enough crow to eat last week. like to see the chiefs get a win but im going with gallia by at least 2 tds. i seen enough last week. no more for me. rediculous!
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Blue_Steel wrote:
91blue14 wrote:1990 was a heartbreaking 3-0 score but logan won.
Let me guess, the coaches screwed you out of that win too? What bad call did Coach Saunders make that you wanted to run him outta town? I know Coach Saunders didn't run the spread, so was it the poor offensive scheme. I'm just wondering
Just wondering Blue, are you the self appointed defender of the coaching staff?
I personally like the coach, mainly because he has motivated the boys and they seem to respond to him as well as like him. But, I can still disagree with a play call or anything else I choose too, for that matter.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good luck Blue Devils.......

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:Good luck Blue Devils.......

:lol: Hoping for some secondary points? Good post.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

WitnessProtection wrote:

Every point counts :122245 , besides I like the Blue Devils.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

I see this game shaping up for GAHS in the same fashion as the Marietta game. If everything the Logan folks are posting about their ballclub is true, GAHS should take care of business.
The GAHS "D" is giving up less than 10 points per game. The Logan defense is giving up just under 40 points per game. 'Nuff said about that.
I think GAHS can win its next 4. Jackson is a question mark for me. But it wouldn't be the first time GA spoiled Jackson's party in the Ironmen's new stadium.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

OHbuckeye1 wrote:
WitnessProtection wrote:

Every point counts :122245 , besides I like the Blue Devils.
Yes they do!!!!

Mighty Mighty Devils
All Conference

Post by Mighty Mighty Devils »

The Blue Devils looking to rebound this week after a tough loss last week. Some mental errors in week one cost us the game the Devils are looking to win out and make week10 a barnburner!!!!!

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

Mighty Mighty Devils wrote:The Blue Devils looking to rebound this week after a tough loss last week. Some mental errors in week one cost us the game the Devils are looking to win out and make week10 a barnburner!!!!!
I agree that this team could easily be 5-0.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Big pressure game for this Logan squad. A number of people have said Logan would be all right once it got to league play (including me). Jackson almost doesn't count in that regard. They are a deep, talented squad looking to defend the title and let's face it, they were just better than Logan. Gallia may be better, too, and looking to rebound from a disappointing loss but I don't think they are the same caliber as Jackson. There are no such things as must-wins for Logan right now but make no mistake, this one is as important a game as any the Chiefs will play this year. I'd like to see some signs that the team is improving, even if they don't win. But if they have a lot of mistakes, mental errors and penalties, the questions will only grow.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

dazed&confused wrote:Big pressure game for this Logan squad. A number of people have said Logan would be all right once it got to league play (including me). Jackson almost doesn't count in that regard. They are a deep, talented squad looking to defend the title and let's face it, they were just better than Logan. Gallia may be better, too, and looking to rebound from a disappointing loss but I don't think they are the same caliber as Jackson. There are no such things as must-wins for Logan right now but make no mistake, this one is as important a game as any the Chiefs will play this year. I'd like to see some signs that the team is improving, even if they don't win. But if they have a lot of mistakes, mental errors and penalties, the questions will only grow.
I am with you Dazed, The heat will only get HOTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

Opponents record:
Logan 20-5
GAHS 16-9
Logan opposition has been of a higher caliber than GAHS.
No one should take this as an automatic win for GAHS

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

pappy1 wrote:Opponents record:
Logan 20-5
GAHS 16-9
Logan opposition has been of a higher caliber than GAHS.
No one should take this as an automatic win for GAHS
I don't think this is an automatic win for GAHS. I could envision scenarios where Logan could win this game. But when examining the records and taking into account the game is in Gallipolis, I'd have to say GAHS should be a touchdown favorite.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logangrad wrote:Some football "gurus" have said Gallia has just as much talent as Jackson......I know they had two of their starters hurt early on, are they healthy now?
Gallipolis has the defense that can stand up to Jackson's--but not that way when it comes to the offense.

Return to “Football”