Minford 2009

Incognito
Varsity

Re: Minford 2009

Post by Incognito »

Someone has some issues. What did they make you look stupid on the football field?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

[quote="Downtown"]Actually I did break up there ice today....then, they paid me in money!!!! can you believe it, they actually paid me....I could thaw your pipes also.....

Sorry, I dont go that way dude.

You keep hiding behind your computer screen like a kid. You never wanted to meet in Minford and throw down, you just want to come on here and run your beaters like a crybaby.

I like your posts. They cheer me up and give me something to laugh about because they are so stupid. Please keep your ignorant thoughts coming..........your ignorance amazes me.

bushmaster24
JV Team

Post by bushmaster24 »

no , not from texas. but they are from ahhh you will just have to to wait and seee :lol: :lol: :lol: should help add to the depth of the falcons :122246 :122246 i think i just saw a black helocopter fly over minford :lol: :lol:

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

bushmaster24 wrote:no , not from texas. but they are from ahhh you will just have to to wait and seee :lol: :lol: :lol: should help add to the depth of the falcons :122246 :122246 i think i just saw a black helocopter fly over minford :lol: :lol:

Great, can't wait to watch them! :122249

rosemount rebel
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount rebel »

if you play the kids from minford maybe they won't leave and go to burg.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

rosemount rebel wrote:if you play the kids from minford maybe they won't leave and go to burg.

Shouldnt you play the best players on your team...Its not like all of the best players across the nation are dying to play for Minford and Minford only

bushmaster24
JV Team

Post by bushmaster24 »

The Riepo Man wrote:
rosemount rebel wrote:if you play the kids from minford maybe they won't leave and go to burg.

Shouldnt you play the best players on your team...Its not like all of the best players across the nation are dying to play for Minford and Minford only

coach daniels will only put the best on the field. whether they are from minford or the school of the deaf and blind.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

bushmaster24 wrote:
The Riepo Man wrote:

coach daniels will only put the best on the field. whether they are from minford or the school of the deaf and blind.

Of course....that was my point

RogueWarrior1965
Varsity

Post by RogueWarrior1965 »

.....or Clay or East or Valley or......? You are either a player who did not get to play or a parent who moved their kid because they didn't get "their fair share of playing time right?" I have seen a lot of the "next LeBron James'" or "or LTs" or "A-Rods" move out for "greener pastures". Somehow they never made it and some even gave up the sport they were going to be an All-American in. Hmmmm. Get a life. The best thing the Minford faithful can do is not even acknowledge a clown like you.

bigstick625
Freshman Team

Post by bigstick625 »

Downtown wrote:Actually I did break up there ice today....then, they paid me in money!!!! can you believe it, they actually paid me....I could thaw your pipes also.....if you paid me in candles and pine cones....also, heard minford was getting a kid from texas....bout 6'4 250 fullback who can run a 4.4 or 4.5 40...any truth to this.....heard his name was booby williams???? any relation to joel or craig????

Probably not the first " pipe " you have thawed for money either. I should make you thaw pipes and take your money. I thought you were just a kid playing on the net , but turns out you are a kid playing with pipes. Cant say I am surprised. Talking about young men in uniforms probably melts your pipe.

:12222

rosemount rebel
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount rebel »

RogueWarrior1965 wrote:

.....or Clay or East or Valley or......? You are either a player who did not get to play or a parent who moved their kid because they didn't get "their fair share of playing time right?" I have seen a lot of the "next LeBron James'" or "or LTs" or "A-Rods" move out for "greener pastures". Somehow they never made it and some even gave up the sport they were going to be an All-American in. Hmmmm. Get a life. The best thing the Minford faithful can do is not even acknowledge a clown like you.

your wrong 1965, just seems like alot of kids leave minford and go to the burg thats all. it's not like minford don't have
football, basketball or baseball. we lose good ball players to schools that have football. portsmouth,valley,east and minford.
that's why the clay kids leave... kids today jump around more then the pro's.

Downtown
Freshman Team

Post by Downtown »

Bigstick, your mother helped me melt my pipes last night also. She paid me in cookies and ice cream. Plus, bleeding red was there watching the West-Minford game from last year, wondering why he isn't on the coaching staff. After all, he does know best, utilizing that side saddle-t to perfection.

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

Downtown wrote:Bigstick, your mother helped me melt my pipes last night also. She paid me in cookies and ice cream. Plus, bleeding red was there watching the West-Minford game from last year, wondering why he isn't on the coaching staff. After all, he does know best, utilizing that side saddle-t to perfection.

If I were an administrator, I would post your name on here. Bet your parents would be proud. :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

oldcoachb wrote:
Downtown wrote:Bigstick, your mother helped me melt my pipes last night also. She paid me in cookies and ice cream. Plus, bleeding red was there watching the West-Minford game from last year, wondering why he isn't on the coaching staff. After all, he does know best, utilizing that side saddle-t to perfection.

If I were an administrator, I would post your name on here. Bet your parents would be proud. :lol:

As soon as his name came on here, he would be drug out of bed in the middle of the night and thrashed.

Many, I included, would love to know who he is. The truth will come out soon enough.

pappy
Freshman Team

Post by pappy »

will the offense be any better than in the past in big games?

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

pappy wrote:will the offense be any better than in the past in big games?

Well coal grove is usually a big game, and the Falcons haven't had a problem hanging 69 points in 3 years on them. CG ever gonna make the playoffs?

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

You will see pretty much the same offence as you seen last year, with the exception of a junior running back, and a fast reciever!

Downtown
Freshman Team

Post by Downtown »

Bleeding Red, i gave you my name...why don't you give that number i gave you???? just curious why you won't do that.....I give you that conversation you want with me..

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

I think the both of you need to grow the F up!

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Anyone know if the team has maxed out yet? I was wondering if they o/d lines will be big and strong or more quickness?

Return to “Football”