Who wins?

Total votes: 0

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Re: Round 2 (9-2) Trimble vs. (11-0) River At Marietta

Post by NYBucksDad »

LET’S GO TIMBLE TOMCATS

FROM A BUCKEYE FAN KEEP ON ROLLING

You represent the TVC well we are all proud of you. Let’s get to week 13.

bluetraveler
Riding the Bench

Post by bluetraveler »

Massey Rating web site projects River by 33-13.This sites ratings are in general fairly close.http://www.highschoolsports.net/hs-football/

ny_buckeyes60
Waterboy

Post by ny_buckeyes60 »

I'm a buckey but i watch the trimble team all the time and like what they have done.with there program this year and from what i have sen i believe that this team may take the STATE this year they play as a team and with heart and when it comes to football there coach has so many tricks it's really unreal but i have to say trimble takes this one and the next 4 games :122246 GO CATS from your fans from buckeye land :12223 :12223 :12223

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Ok we concede, both these D6 teams bow down to the mighty Tigers of Marietta. They are so big and powerful that no D6 team could ever hope to compete with them. Hopefully some year they will win enough games against teams their own size to make the playoffs. If not, they could start scheduling all D6 teams so they can win some games.

Now for this game of the much smaller than Marietta teams, I think Trimble will win. Also, Andrew McLaughlin will show that he is athletic. He will also be a pretty good wrestler this year for the Cats.

THE ANIMAL
Waterboy

Post by THE ANIMAL »

If i am not mistaken did spiderman just say that 3 trimble kids are not athletes.Come on these are KIDS why would you post that on here do you know they read this?i do believe #60 and #71 are on the field often!!! They are part of the team as well as every other kid on that field and on the side lines.If it werent for the kids on the sidelines that dont get to start or play in a varsity game who would those starters practice against..to make them better? GO CATS WE LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Green Beagle
JV Team

Post by Green Beagle »

Trimble still playing and its almost Turkey day,
I will have my share of Breasts and Thighs that day.
We will be serving Pilot Turkey and first we will pluck it,
Fill it full of stuffing after we………….. :122245 win.
The sweet smell of victory we will saver and linger,
But it will quickly go away when we pull coolaid mans finger.
The Tomcats will win and play another day,
Green Beagle Cant be shaken by an eagle that’s gay.
So put on your red, white, and your grey,
Tune in next week for what I have to say.

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

Good luck Tom Cats!

sunflowerseedfan
Waterboy

Post by sunflowerseedfan »

I think Trimble will win this one. Glouster Yetti, Ranchdressing, Pb & J, and Whitebread all seem pretty confident. It will be a big test for sophomore running back Tyler Dyla, but i think he will prevail. Watch out River....dont get so worked up about the run. Thats when PB & J..oh and also Brandon Keith and Chris Runyon open in the flats have a big game. I look for the defense led by two good senior tackles and a few darn good linebackers and also the veteran secondary will step and shut River down. They have seen some good teams but none like these hillbilly rudders. CATS ROLL!

Trimble - 22
River - 13

glousteryetti
Waterboy

Post by glousteryetti »

If all us rutters play like we know how to we will come out with a victory and roll to week 13, and the yetti might even lead in tackles this week.....We have to practice hard today and have a good pregame tomorrow...Yetti Out!!

gtownlotlizard
Riding the Bench

Post by gtownlotlizard »

yetti you may be an experienced swimmer but I doubt if you can swim very fast with all that hair slowing ya down.
As far as these kids on trimble's team and every other team for that matter. They are all atheletes thats why they play the game. Bustin on the kids is not cool especially when you don't really know what your talking about. The whole line for trimble dominated the game last week and this includes mac and borgan. This line has improved every game and hopefully they improve on a great performance last week. Good Luck to the cats.

Yetti if you lead the team in tackles I'd say trimble comes out on top. we need you, keith, eing, carter, and standley to control the defensive front and I know you can do it. Lets show river what trimble football is all about.

Coach Oz and root you have been prepared for every team we have faced so far this year. You two do a great job of breaking down film and getting the defense ready. Don't let that stop this week.

Coach Faires will have the game plan scripted come friday night and I'm sure he has a few trick plays up his sleeve, whether we need them or not.

I'm going clear to marietta and i don't expect to see trimble lose.

sunflowerseedfan
Waterboy

Post by sunflowerseedfan »

hey yetti could you help me out?? just let me know if u are awake or sleeping tomarrow....i can never tell.....i think thats how u get all them tackles....the o linemen cant see where u are going cause ur eyes are always shut. good trick!

trimble - 22

river - 12

killaman22
Waterboy

Post by killaman22 »

Trimble takes the W an keeps on rolling into week 13 for the first time ever i say give the ball to keith an dyer a lil more to keep the D guessin u got dyla who is shifty an u have keith an dyer who will just run u over R boy's arent stopping here Good Luck Cat's show trimble u dont need a fouts or christman or ne one with that last name to Be a good football player

glousteryetti
Waterboy

Post by glousteryetti »

sunflowerseedfan, you will know im awake when your eating my knuckles tomorrow

caremel
Waterboy

Post by caremel »

cats had another good week of practice....i think we are really prepared for this game!!!! river needs to watch out for pb&j b/c if u dont they will smear there delicious skill all over the river defense..... i wouldnt just keep all eyes on the backfield if i was the pilots!!! good luck cats and lets roll to week 13!!!
lets make marietta feel like homefield advantage!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TRIMBLE FROM FIGHTING TIGER COUNTRY.

THE ANIMAL
Waterboy

Post by THE ANIMAL »

ALL YOU TRIMBLE FANS AND PLAYERS..........LETS GET FIRED UP AND WIN!!!!!! ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK HARD!!!!!! :-D GO BIG RED!!!

THE ANIMAL
Waterboy

Post by THE ANIMAL »

Well as for the field,my son is a sophmore at trimble and he said that they are redoing it and putting in new seed.and dont get me wrong turf is nice but i like the field the way it is!!!!!Good ole mud and alot of tradition!!!!By the way koondogger do you coon hunt?GO CATS!!!

THE ANIMAL
Waterboy

Post by THE ANIMAL »

Koondogger i am sorry when you say natural turf.Do you mean new grass or actual turf?GO BIG RED!!!!

THE ANIMAL
Waterboy

Post by THE ANIMAL »

Maybe friday night after the game we can have a snack!!!!lol

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Is this serious? Do you people actually eat coons? Talk about your inbreds!

Return to “Football”