Prayers For NY Markie Campbell

Nybasketball_09
Waterboy

Prayers For NY Markie Campbell

Post by Nybasketball_09 »

Has Anybody Heard About His Injury?Good Or Bad?And Is He Ok Or Not?

Spenceman
Freshman Team

Re: Prayers For NY Markie Campbell

Post by Spenceman »

i hope he ok prayers from the spenceman....he took a pretty good cheap shot

gtownlotlizard
Riding the Bench

Post by gtownlotlizard »

lotlizard's prayers will include markie campbell

Nybasketball_09
Waterboy

Thanks alot you too and yeah i know it was a no call by 2 refs that was there and seen it happen...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

prayers from the bait house and the entire tiger nation, is he okay, what happened. what game .

Nybasketball_09
Waterboy

Well i just seen him at school and he looks alittle out of it but he walking.Well a player from Liberty Union cheap shoted him when he was trying to catch a pass over the middle and it fell incomplete that's when he nailed Markie.It was at the playoff game on saturday at our place Boston Feild against Liberty Union

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Nybasketball_09 wrote:Well i just seen him at school and he looks alittle out of it but he walking.Well a player from Liberty Union cheap shoted him when he was trying to catch a pass over the middle and it fell incomplete that's when he nailed Markie.It was at the playoff game on saturday at our place Boston Feild against Liberty Union

Was the ball already on the ground and then the hit occurred or was it while he was catch the pass? If it was the latter then it can't be a cheapshot. If it was after the play than the player should have been tossed.

bucksfan08
Freshman Team

Post by bucksfan08 »

the ball was on the ground. i believe the defender took a few steps before he hit him, but this game is over, were in week 2. Markie is a tough kid and will recover. Whether it was or was not a cheap shot it didnt affect the outcome of the game. Good Luck LU. and i wish markie a speedy recovery

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

prayers from tigerdad household and i-town

bucks4life
Waterboy

Post by bucks4life »

Hope the young man is doing well.

If you watch the replay the ball was still in the air at the time of the collision. Could have been avoided, but not illegal. The biggest problem on this play was the mismatch in size between the two players which made it look even worse.

JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

bucks4life....thank you for clearing up "the hit" for all of those who said it was a cheap shot and ripped on the LU kid who made the hit. With your username I assume you are from NY. So if an NY person watched the film and said it clearly shows that the ball was in the air and it was not an illegal hit, then it must really NOT have been an illegal hit. Thanks again! I've been getting sick of reading on here and on the huddle all the folks saying the NY player was cheap shotted. I know Coach Johnson and his LU players (especially Andy Mix #20, the kid who made the hit) would never purposely cheap shot anyone.

Return to “Football”