Game of Week #3 West vs. #2 Wheelersburg SOC Championship

Who wins the SOC 2

Total votes: 0

eddie
JV Team

Re: Game of Week #3 West vs. #2 Wheelersburg SOC Championship

Post by eddie »

just watched the minford/west game again. i hope the ref's can see that if west cant block you then they sure will HOLD you. with the burgs d-line being very quick there will be a lot of HOLDING going on by the west oline. WOW!!

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

It is starting to heat up...LETS GO WEST!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Calling for rain Friday Night. Both teams have not played in the rain yet. Turnovers, field position and big plays will decide the fate of this game.

Burg 10
West - 7

Tremonti1
Riding the Bench

Post by Tremonti1 »

My IQ drops 10 points every time I read a post from West89. :aaaaa54

WestSportsFan
Freshman Team

Post by WestSportsFan »

SPAMONY wrote:when wests wheels start comin off the wagon in the second half the BURG wont let them stop and fix it like minford did!

mental and emotional breakdown cost west late

Burg 28
West 7

plus kicking all punts and kickoffs out of bounds will kill west in field position

Sorry but I don't see this happening. This team is a very disciplined team it has shown all year with the exception of the Minford game where they had more flags thrown that game and then they have all year. Boys just keep you heads in the ball game and when the Burg is trying to throw their jabs back away until they ball game is over. After watching the Minford/Burg game it looks like Burg may try to stir the pot while on the field. Good luck and may be the best team win and as I have said since the these seniors were in the 7th grade this is the best team in Scioto County now lets just show everyone. Good Luck!!!

Trooper
Freshman Team

Post by Trooper »

west89 wrote:YOU KNOW I ON HERE TRYIN TO STIR THE POT AND HAV FUN,BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS. SOME PPL HAVE KNOW LIFE OTHER THAN TO BE THE THE JUDGE. i MIGHT GET KICKED,BUT YOU KNOW WHY. wHEN I WAS SUSPENDED,AN EMAILED FUR A REASON,NOT 1 PERSON EMAILED ME BACK. SO WHOEVER IN CONTROL,NEEDS TO TAKE CONTROL. TAKE CARE OF THE BIASED PPL ON HERE.AGAIN PPL JUST TRYIN TO HAV FUN.

I'm trying to figure out why west89 is still here. It's obvious that he has no respect for those who manage this site. I think he needs the ax.

m_martin
Riding the Bench

Post by m_martin »

i have seen both teams play.....to me, west is bigger and just an all around better team...so im obviously takin west in a close one, although the burg has been is these situations many more times than the west side has

black76
JV Team

Post by black76 »

Plenty of Burg people keep talking about West losing their composure...that is funny, it WILL NOT happen. For one thing, you do not get to be 9-0 and be a team that loses composure EASILY. Oh yea, I forgot, Burg is just so great that THEY are going to somehow make the West team lose composure!! Think again, I don't care if Burg somehow gains a lead, or trys to force a loss of composure, the West team will stay on task and focused and get the job done. This team is a different animal than years before, both mentally and physically. GO WEST AND DO IT WITH CLASS!
Last edited by black76 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esaf
Waterboy

Post by Esaf »

:122245 I think Burgs going to win 28-7!!!!!! GO BURG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marvinek10
Waterboy

Post by marvinek10 »

i think that burg will win 51-0!!!!!!!!!! GO BURG!!!!!!!!!!!!

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

Everybody is saying that Wheelersburg hasn't played a tougher schedule than West or the other way around or that West has a larger margin of victory. Here's what it boils down to...all that stuff will be thrown out the window come 7:30 friday night it will be a battle for 48 mins. and who ever is left standing when the dust clears will be taking home that gold football. I have seen both teams play this year and they are both really good. We can sit here and predict West by 35 or Wheelersburg by 35 but the bottom line is it comes down to the kids out there giving it all they have in what could be a instant ESPN classic game when its all said and done.

siderman01
Waterboy

Post by siderman01 »

i think if west comes out and plays there A game they can beat burg hands down. west is very good this year and has a very talented team.i believe they can out run,power,and play burg in every aspect of the game if they stay concentrated and dont commit stupid penaties !!!!!!!!!!!!!GO WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! west 28 burg 7

the hit king
Freshman Team

Post by the hit king »

this will be a great game good luck to both teams and it will be on nextvsports.com

siderman01
Waterboy

Post by siderman01 »

IF anyone is wondering how west has improved so much from last year it is because coach has been there this year for weightlifting. He has a great workout for his players and that is why burg wont stay with west for long. Good luck West!

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

siderman01 wrote:IF anyone is wondering how west has improved so much from last year it is because coach has been there this year for weightlifting. He has a great workout for his players and that is why burg wont stay with west for long. Good luck West!

Wheelersburg has a great lifting program also...this isn't going to be a blow out game its going to be a struggle for either team...i can asure that Wheelrsburg will come ready to play 4 qtrs. and will last as long as it takes. Don't get me wrong West is a good team but Wheelersburg is just as good.

m_martin
Riding the Bench

Post by m_martin »

of course its wheelersburg...after all they are pros.....everyone wants to be a pirate right??.....i dont know where burg ppl get that everyone is jealous and envious all it boils down to is no one likes them because the MAJORITY of the people..not all but most are stuck up, im better than you and we know it mentality and it sucks...thats all i got to say bout that

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

WestSportsFan wrote:
SPAMONY wrote:when wests wheels start comin off the wagon in the second half the BURG wont let them stop and fix it like minford did!

mental and emotional breakdown cost west late

Burg 28
West 7

plus kicking all punts and kickoffs out of bounds will kill west in field position

Sorry but I don't see this happening. This team is a very disciplined team it has shown all year with the exception of the Minford game where they had more flags thrown that game and then they have all year. Boys just keep you heads in the ball game and when the Burg is trying to throw their jabs back away until they ball game is over. After watching the Minford/Burg game it looks like Burg may try to stir the pot while on the field. Good luck and may be the best team win and as I have said since the these seniors were in the 7th grade this is the best team in Scioto County now lets just show everyone. Good Luck!!!

Did you just tell west kids to back away from a fight...the school that has the WFC...I myself find that a little humorous...west siders backing away from a fight :lol: :lol: :lol:

WestSportsFan
Freshman Team

Post by WestSportsFan »

No. That's not what I just said. Obviously you haven't watched these boys play because they play with heart and not attitude. So, you can take how you want.

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

WestSportsFan wrote:No. That's not what I just said. Obviously you haven't watched these boys play because they play with heart and not attitude. So, you can take how you want.

I watched them and i know they play with heart, but i also know they play with attitude like they always have since well forever...besides attitude is a good thing to play with!

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Arrogance and patronizing attitudes get you no where in sports OR life. All time, you have no idea what you are talking about, (not just targeting your comments but a whole bunch of trash on here). :122249
Last edited by local superstar on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football”