Wk. 9 Westfall at Piketon

streakdad
Waterboy

Re: Wk. 9 Westfall at Piketon

Post by streakdad »

Brandon Varney will have a monsterous game against westfall 2nite. I feel 3 sacks and 6-10 tackles boys. If u can stop him and ty tackett then you will be riding smooth. Kenny Helton should have a good game since buddy barnes isn't out there to pick off 2.(lol)

Piketon 36

westfall 34

Shoutout to tjfred, my boy.

streakdad
Waterboy

Post by streakdad »

Almost forgot :mrgreen:

pepper blevins
Waterboy

Post by pepper blevins »

Westfall, u better wat ouch fro my boi Southworth . i've been roughin' him up this week during practice to prepare him fro the game 2nite.So watch out Dawg. :twisted: :122246

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Westfall 42-12

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

I expected a closer game than what occurred.

First, congratulations to the Mustangs. They earned the victory, and the SVC title.

Second, to the Streaks, one more game to go. Get the victory against Huntington. Send the Seniors out on a good note.

93mustang
Waterboy

Post by 93mustang »

Man i guess i was right!!!! one man can stop their passing game. Piketon needs to remember that the receivers and db's are all the same. Except for jack and seth at safey for westfall, and the starters this year played as much last year. Piketon is a good team. But your caoch using excuses after the game was embarrasing. We had guys hurt and we didn't tackle well, etc. etc. Injuries are part of the game and ask westfall about the 5 or 6 kids who missed the game. as far as tackling goes i have heard a lot of people say they didn't tackle well vs westfall this year like ZT, PV, maybe it has something to do with the young men they are trying to tackle. You can't tackle what you can't catch. Speed kills ask OHIO State vs LSU, Florida. I really expected a better fight out of piketon after they were talked up all week. I expected to see a team like coldwater or youngstown mooney. And for the person who said piketons fb ran similar to buddy barnes is crazy. HERE COME THE MUSTANGS!!!!!!

Return to “Football”