WEEK 9 Chillicothe vs Warren

Army
S

WEEK 9 Chillicothe vs Warren

Post by Army »

This thread was up once :?: :roll:

It mysteriously disappeared :?: :roll:

How do the CAVS perform this week against the Warren Warriors? This will be the first time our CAVS have played Warren in a footbball since entering the SEOAL. I know they were defeated last night at Logan.

Keep moving the ball forward down the field in the SEOAL, CAVS :!:

One game at a time CAVS :!:

GO CAVS :!: :-D

doctorchilly85
Waterboy

Re: WEEK 9 Chillicothe vs Warren

Post by doctorchilly85 »

good luck cavs! well home field as of this week and if im right we might even be higher up by the end of the week so keep fighting week 9 is here and so are the warriors. defense stay strong,offense well you know what to do hey showtime how about 300 yards this week got it in ya? :122246 caleb stay strong lead the team hey ron do your thing if there dumb enough to think there going to get a pass by you well you'll make them pay.hey cav fans anyone live in the east end who might be able to give me a ride home friday i usuallytake a cab but can't afford both ticket and cab this week i live off of douglas send me a pm if you can or tell me at the game im in d section top row tank class of 85

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

This game will have the ------blues

3 Step Drop
Freshman Team

Post by 3 Step Drop »

Chillicothe- 49
Warren- 6

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Scores already?

If Warren is to make the playoffs (if), we MUST win this game.

That said, Chilli is a formidable opponent. Matchups, anyone?

Army
S

Post by Army »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:I thought I said good luck Chilli once already.

So, I'll do it again.

Best of Luck Chilli!

FIDO,

You did, I guess the thread just disappeared. :-D

Hey, best of luck to your Valley Indians too! We have to meet when you come home on leave and have lunch. By the way, what is Valley's record this season? I was in Waverly today with the family at Bonanza and there was a lot of talk about how good they played last night against the Tigers by several Waverly fans. They were saying watch out for them next year. Most likely the Indians will play for a SOC II Championship. I guess they are young this season? Sounds like our CAVS last season. We had a lot of under classmen that have really stepped up this season. Hopefully the same will take place for them next year too. It's great to be in a league where other teams start winning instead of one or two schools all the time.

I am not sure about Warren. They seem to be struggling in the SEOAL this season, but we have never played against them since entering the SEOAL in 2006 with the split divisions. So, our CAVS won't be taking them lightly that's for sure. I am positive that Coach D and the Cavailer Staff will have the CAVS motivated, pumped and ready to play come this Friday Night! When I was in H.S. at Wellston and the Golden Rockets were still in the SEOAL back then, I remember running track against Warren Local when they were still in the TVC, at the Heath Relays back around 1975. I also served in the USMC my first three years of service with a fellow Marine who graduated from Warren. He always said it was a country rural high school. That's about all I knew of them, besides watching our CAVS play against them at home in a SEOAL Basketball game last year.

Heres to a great sportsmanship played game with the Warriors and one that is an injury free played match-up between these two SEOAL respected schools. May it be filled with excitment and thrills this up-coming Friday.

Keep driving the ball forward down the field in the SEOAL, CAVS :!:

One game at a time CAVS :!:

GO CAVS :!: :-D

Army
S

Post by Army »

WHSwarrior wrote:Scores already?

If Warren is to make the playoffs (if), we MUST win this game.

That said, Chilli is a formidable opponent. Matchups, anyone?

What's the Warriors record this season? Good luck this Friday and welcome to Herrnstein Field.

GO CAVS :!:

Blu_n_Whyt
Freshman Team

Post by Blu_n_Whyt »

Warren is 4-4 overall, 1-3 in SEOAL.

Wins:
Belpre 17-10
Parkersburg South (W. Va.) 14-7
Meigs 31-22
Portsmouth 9-7

Losses:
Philo 20-0
Marietta 26-21
Zanesville 49-3
Logan 42-0

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

that marietta game could have been a win, too, if our starting qb hadnt been nailed in the gut w/ 1:50 to go on a 4th quarter drive.

but, no bitterness :122249

Go Blue!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Warren needs to come back to the TVC-Ohio,they would have won it this year.IMHO

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Not funny.

As all the Warren posters keeping telling everyone, we're HAPPY in the SEOAL right now, we're experiencing pretty good athletic success. Our FOOTBALL team is even improving. We're content, and not leaving.

Now back to the Chilli game.

Do the Cavs employ a spread, pro, single...?

Army
S

Post by Army »

We mix it up. :-D

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I wasnt trying to be funny or offend anyone. I just think that Warren would be better off back in the TVC-Ohio but its just my opinion. ;-)

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

Chilly just needs to keep working hard, stay focused, and healthy this week. Compared to early this year (can't believe it's week 9 already!!!), you can really see a sense of urgency amongst many of the Cavs... especially the Srs. This team has really gelled and is playing with a "purpose" right now. Work hard this week, and keep the train movin' down the tracks. Go Cavs!!!
Oh yeh, Doctorchilly85 (AKA Tank!!), if you need a ride to or from the game (or both), PM me... all the players and their families appreciate your support and the support of all Cavalier alums, I would be happy to help.

WHSBaller27
Waterboy

Post by WHSBaller27 »

Well i think if Warren keeps up the hard work they will end up in the playoffs. In the end i think thats what they have in mind.

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

Warren is still ranked 10th in their region. Knock off either Chilli or Ironton (or both) and they can make it.

WOW!

Make it happen Warriors!!

Ptown Playmaker
Varsity

Post by Ptown Playmaker »

After seeing both teams play our Trojans, Chilli should win big. Best of luck to both teams.

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

I agree. I think Chillicothe with their speed and passing game will dominate the offensive part of the game. The way the CAVS defense is playing, I can't see Warren putting up to many points.

As we say in Chillicothe!

GO Blue and White!

One game at a time Cavaliers :!: :-D

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Post by Botcowa »

GO CAVS.. I heard it was a great game Friday in Jackson Town!!!! I would make it to this weeks game but...duty calls elsewhere. This one gets ugly quick. Sorry Warren... #5, #8, #1 (TE), #6 (QB) , and little Andy Coffman just don't have enough gas to keep up with the CAVS and thier rotations on both sides of the ball.

Cavs 40+ only because Davidson is known for "calling off the dogs"
Warriors 07 reserves might score

GO CAVS! REFUSE TO LOSE "08"

Hey where's that chant I heard up at BIG WALNUT??????

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

Botcowa,

I think this game will be a fine tune to what we are about to get ready for come week 10 :!:

GO Blue and White :!:

One game at a time CAVS :!: :-D

Return to “Football”