#8 Coal Grove (6-3) @ #1 Lucasville Valley (10-0)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

fuzzhead
SEOP

Re: #8 Coal Grove (6-3) @ #1 Lucasville Valley (10-0)

Post by fuzzhead »

I apologize for the post that was made last night from my account. I was not me. A friend took my cell phone after I had been checking other scores on this site and made a post.

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

CRAB APPLE4 no I didn't see this coming. This has been a great season for Valley and good luck against Wynford I'll be going again Saturday to watch a good game and cheer valley on!

HDRider70
Riding the Bench

Post by HDRider70 »

Congratulations Valley....best of luck during your playoff games.

Proud of the Coal Grove Hornets...OVC Champs !!!!

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

This game proved how poor the OVC really has gotten...however...if coal grove would work on some off season conditioning and would have been in shape I believe this would have been one heck of a game...they just ran out of gas way too early...and they spent way too much time complaining about calls instead of focusing on the next play...they had really talented kids...they were just not properly prepared...totally out of shape...and discipline was lacking...Valley went four quarters...I too will be there next week watching the Indians...let's keep Southern Ohio in these playoffs all the way to a championship...no reason to stop now...

Return to “Football”