#8 Coal Grove (6-3) @ #1 Lucasville Valley (10-0)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Jesco White
S

Re: #8 Coal Grove (6-3) @ #1 Lucasville Valley (10-0)

Post by Jesco White »

BIGPAPA wrote:I have counted several post on this thread that have NOTHING to do with football now if we are going to cry to the mods about the rules lets at least try to follow them I have reported them and will wait to see if anything happens about it and for the PMS I got I copied them and gave them to my lawyer.

thats why I dont post on this site any more I will never come back!

I forgot==================go team!
Still promising to leave, and still not keeping your word I see. In case you really mean it this time, please allow me to say bye and wish you all the best.

By the way, which team do you root for?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

BIGPAPA wrote:I have counted several post on this thread that have NOTHING to do with football now if we are going to cry to the mods about the rules lets at least try to follow them I have reported them and will wait to see if anything happens about it and for the PMS I got I copied them and gave them to my lawyer.

I am sure you dont have to go too far to find a mod to cry to.

mirror, mirror on the wall Valley wins big week 11 they will not fall.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Bleeding Red wrote:

I am sure you dont have to go too far to find a mod to cry to.

mirror, mirror on the wall Valley wins big week 11 they will not fall.
:lol: 8) :lol:

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

RAILROADN wrote:
dreamweaver wrote:Not a good contest in my opinion. 21 pt margin, Valley.

Guess there's a first time for everything. Valley has beaten 3 teams with winning records this season. CG by 16, wheelersburg by 2 and Minford by 7. :122246
A couple of things to consider....if Valley puts up the exact same point total as Week 3 and limits Coal Grove to just 1 less touchdown then they got in Week 3, that would make a 23 point margin. Additionally, Valley's defense has just thrown back-to-back shutouts over a Wheelersburg Offense that scored at least 4TD's against their other 9 opponents (plus roughly 400 yards per game, except for the 189 Valley limited them to), and a Minford offense that averaged over 300 yards and 31.6 PPG in their other 9 games.

To Coal Grove's credit, they have scored at least 3 TD's on every team they've played, so obviously their offense is productive. But, you can also make a case by stating the Hornets only played 3 teams with a winning record, and lost all 3 (Wheelersburg by 6, Valley by 16 and Bishop Ready by 52).

All that being said, I don't care if Valley wins by 1 or 35, I just want them to win and advance!

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

Jesco this will be an exciting game and I'll be sitting there Saturday watching it. I believe it might be closer than some might think. I thought one of CG's top scoring threats was out when they played Valley last time but I might be wrong.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

I heard that too...Railroadn...can anyone verify this...?

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

RAILROADN,

I agree completely. I expect a very competitive game. The Hornnets are more than capable in this contest.

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

Valley's defense is just too tough this game for Coal Grove. Both teams are playing great football but Valley is on a different level.

Valley 35
Coal Grove 14

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

BIGPAPA wrote:
chicken_coop wrote:

Interesting that you know "people went to the mods" where did you obtain this information?

well genius when I get a warning from the mods to stay on topic I think I am smart enough to figure it out :roll:

some of you all have connections with mods and can have anything removed you dont like to hear.
thats why I will never post here again .
Thats interesting, because I'm pretty sure mods dont send out "private message" warnings to "stay on topic"....maybe Jesco can clear that up since he was a MOD not too long ago. Jesco, IS/WAS that protocol? I've never been "warned" in private, but I have had posts magically dissapear a few times....rather interesting I must say. :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

BIGPAPA wrote:
chicken_coop wrote:

Interesting that you know "people went to the mods" where did you obtain this information?

well genius when I get a warning from the mods to stay on topic I think I am smart enough to figure it out :roll:

some of you all have connections with mods and can have anything removed you dont like to hear.
thats why I will never post here again .
And then some usernames ARE the mods and don't have too far to go, now do they??? Case and point was the Valley/Burg thread a few weeks ago when it looked like someone started getting caught up in his game and blew his cover and the entire thread disappeared.

Good riddance. Take your "friends " with you,

To stay on topic .......valley by 2 TDs! Getter done Injuns!

PUNKUNHEAD
Riding the Bench

Post by PUNKUNHEAD »

Thats interesting, because I'm pretty sure mods dont send out "private message" warnings to "stay on topic"....maybe Jesco can clear that up since he was a MOD not too long ago. Jesco, IS/WAS that protocol? I've never been "warned" in private, but I have had posts magically dissapear a few times....rather interesting I must say. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

maybe you should ask jesco again I did in fact get a PM and was told to stay on topic maybe im just special?

as far as burg/valley I NEVER had any post deleted :lol:

thats whay I will never post here again.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

To my knowledge that isn't standard protocol for mods to pm people with warnings to "stay on topic". I'm not saying it didn't happen though, because I don't know what the mods are currently doing. I've never seen BIGPAPA far enough off topic to warrant any kind of warning.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

BIGPAPA wrote:Thats interesting, because I'm pretty sure mods dont send out "private message" warnings to "stay on topic"....maybe Jesco can clear that up since he was a MOD not too long ago. Jesco, IS/WAS that protocol? I've never been "warned" in private, but I have had posts magically dissapear a few times....rather interesting I must say. :lol: :lol:

maybe you should ask jesco again I did in fact get a PM and was told to stay on topic maybe im just special?

thats whay I will never post here again.[/quote]

Lets just get it all out in the open...what MOD PM'ED you? Ozzie? mattash? ironman02? 93bulldog?

Or was it some other one?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

LOOKING FORWARD TO TAKING IN THIS GAME AS WELL.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

BIGPAPA wrote:Thats interesting, because I'm pretty sure mods dont send out "private message" warnings to "stay on topic"....maybe Jesco can clear that up since he was a MOD not too long ago. Jesco, IS/WAS that protocol? I've never been "warned" in private, but I have had posts magically dissapear a few times....rather interesting I must say. :lol: :lol:

thats whay I will never post here again.[/quote]
You have said this several times now, but you are still posting and off topic. Its quite a show.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Jesco White wrote:Oaf,

Where in the world have you been? Would you like us to make some room on the bandwagon for you? As far as Starbase goes, he's a very good guy and very loyal. He's a die-hard Valley fan and believes in the theory of "protecting the shield". I respect Starbase 100%! He has always had my back.
Hey Jesco! Let's just say I had to enjoy seops from the outside looking in for awhile! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you say about Starburst may very well be true but if you read the post you'll clearly see he/she had no reason
to "protect the shield" from me lol

Anywho, looks like it's been another nice Fall in Lucasville this year as you guys are no doubt enjoying the ride!
I would love it if you made room for me on the bandwagon! Can't wait to see how the next few weeks unfold!

Cheers!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Thanks Oaf. We're definitely proud of how well the kids have played this year. They've responded very well to the challenges placed in front of them so far. Hopefully they can experience some playoff success, but nothing will come easy.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WELL THE BAIT MOBILE IS READY TO PULL OUT I EXPECT TO SEE YOU VALLEY INDIANS, GROVERS, AND OAKS, AND PIRATES THERE.ROOTING ON THEM FIGHTING TIGERS.FIGHTING TIGERTIME BABY.

valley23
Waterboy

Post by valley23 »

I look forward to a great game out here in Lucasville. Coal Grove will definately come ready to play. Playoffs bring out the best in teams. Valley will be ready to. I can see this being a close game. Obviously with Valley on top. Hopefully we can capitalize on Coal Grove turnovers like we did earliler in the year.

HDRider70
Riding the Bench

Post by HDRider70 »

Go Big Grove...Hornets all the way!!!!!

Return to “Football”