#8 Coal Grove (6-3) @ #1 Lucasville Valley (10-0)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

starbase_318
Varsity

Re: #8 Coal Grove (6-3) @ #1 Lucasville Valley (10-0)

Post by starbase_318 »

You have a nice evening, Mr Oaf. The answer lies within. Just another lesson taught on the "bus".

N4da'score
Freshman Team

Post by N4da'score »

starbase_318 wrote:Do you really think you are kidding anyone? Why the hard-on with Lucasville? I don't get it. Please help me understand your hatred. Is this the same OAF from West that got his jollies and disappeared after you got your A$$ handed to you a few years ago or is this the reincarnated version?
LMAO........Starbase, They are always "reincarnated" on the West side.............the names live on!!!!!!! :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

The Oaf wrote:A$$ handed to me? Really? Not on your best day little man. I thought my old pals Jesco and Coop would get a kick outta seeing me post a little humor again, now that I have a password back. If you thought I was trying to show disrespect than clearly you're too stupid to argue with. Not that I mind. I just wanted to give some props to Jes and Coop at the prison for their remarkable success the last 2 years. It's unfortunate your intellect has failed you again. Now tell Mommy to turn the lights out. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good luck to the Crabtree Crazies this month!
Boy oh Boy....I saw this post and thought I'd seen a ghost. The Oaf has returned from the dead. :!: :!: :!:

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

starbase_318 wrote:You have a nice evening, Mr Oaf. The answer lies within. Just another lesson taught on the "bus".
A short, yellow one I presume!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

The Oaf wrote:
starbase_318 wrote:You have a nice evening, Mr Oaf. The answer lies within. Just another lesson taught on the "bus".

The ghost from football seasons past....has risen. :lol:

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

chicken_coop wrote:
The Oaf wrote:A$$ handed to me? Really? Not on your best day little man. I thought my old pals Jesco and Coop would get a kick outta seeing me post a little humor again, now that I have a password back. If you thought I was trying to show disrespect than clearly you're too stupid to argue with. Not that I mind. I just wanted to give some props to Jes and Coop at the prison for their remarkable success the last 2 years. It's unfortunate your intellect has failed you again. Now tell Mommy to turn the lights out. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Boy oh Boy....I saw this post and thought I'd seen a ghost. The Oaf has returned from the dead. :!: :!: :!:
I've aged we'll haven't I Coop? lol By the way this starburst fella jumped on me, I can see the dribble doesn't fall far from ole 348 lol On a serious note, you guys sure have had a hell of a ride the last couple years and I sure hope it continues this month. Tell Jesco my coffee's getting cold waiting on him to get online this morning lol good luck Saturday!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

The Oaf wrote:
chicken_coop wrote:

I've aged we'll haven't I Coop? lol By the way this starburst fella jumped on me, I can see the dribble doesn't fall far from ole 348 lol On a serious note, you guys sure have had a hell of a ride the last couple years and I sure hope it continues this month. Tell Jesco my coffee's getting cold waiting on him to get online this morning lol good luck Saturday!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You've aged very well...lol. Jesco has been notified of your return... :lol:

Agentsmith
Riding the Bench

Post by Agentsmith »

Funny how folks want to say "well Valley didnt play anyone except BURG, Minford, CG" . That is a big 'BUT' right there. Also, people used to say "Valley needs to play BURG and WEST or they are no account." Well now that Valley is playing those teams, and even winning sometimes, we get the "Valley needs to play Bishop Hartley, Ironton, and Cincinnati Moeller or they are no account."

Funny stuff.

HDRider70
Riding the Bench

Post by HDRider70 »

We Are COAL GROVE....

Why can't we just support our teams and not down grade teams? If they are not your team...pick one and say positive things about that team.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

- 7:30p SOC Football Reception = Refreshments, Band & Cheerleader & Public Invited
This will be at Valley High School tonight at 7:00PM. Come out and support the team.
Last edited by nutronron2012 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

I think it's going to be a great game and I think Coal Grove has a chance in this game to pull off the upset.
Valley is a talented team and is a well coached team.
With that being said Coal Grove needs to control the ball and avoid turning the ball over.
may both teams play well and come out injury free.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Should be a very good game. Hope the weather cooperates. Hopefully we can fill the stadium up. In week 3 if I remember correctly, not very many coal grove fans showed up. I expect a good game, but I still expect Valley to win by 10. Maybe even more if the hornets offensive line doesn't give Bare more time than last time. Hope everyone stays safe.

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

The Oaf wrote:

It's an itty bitty bus.

I haven't jumped on you, yet!

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Good luck Valley

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Oaf,

Where in the world have you been? Would you like us to make some room on the bandwagon for you? As far as Starbase goes, he's a very good guy and very loyal. He's a die-hard Valley fan and believes in the theory of "protecting the shield". I respect Starbase 100%! He has always had my back.

PUNKUNHEAD
Riding the Bench

Post by PUNKUNHEAD »

I have counted several post on this thread that have NOTHING to do with football now if we are going to cry to the mods about the rules lets at least try to follow them I have reported them and will wait to see if anything happens about it and for the PMS I got I copied them and gave them to my lawyer.

thats why I dont post on this site any more I will never come back!

I forgot==================go team!

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

Not a good contest in my opinion. 21 pt margin, Valley.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

BIGPAPA wrote:I have counted several post on this thread that have NOTHING to do with football now if we are going to cry to the mods about the rules lets at least try to follow them I have reported them and will wait to see if anything happens about it and for the PMS I got I copied them and gave them to my lawyer.

thats why I dont post on this site any more I will never come back!

I forgot==================go team!
Interesting that you know "people went to the mods" where did you obtain this information?

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

dreamweaver wrote:Not a good contest in my opinion. 21 pt margin, Valley.

Guess there's a first time for everything. Valley has beaten 3 teams with winning records this season. CG by 16, wheelersburg by 2 and Minford by 7. :122246

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

RAILROADN wrote:
dreamweaver wrote:Not a good contest in my opinion. 21 pt margin, Valley.

Guess there's a first time for everything. Valley has beaten 3 teams with winning records this season. CG by 16, wheelersburg by 2 and Minford by 7. :122246
Usually is a first time for everything....

Return to “Football”