Re: WK 8 Athens @ Nelsonville-York

Post by bucksfan08 »

UMMMM yeah it was...LOL
go buckeyes!

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Post by Botcowa »

Good Luck to both teams.. I am coming to watch this RB and a few lineman.

Hope both teams play well and everyone stays healthy.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Stop and get some brats and bugers ^^^^^^^

Lungbuster
JV Team

Post by Lungbuster »

can the Bulldogs pull off the upset..................... NO, Bucks by 3 tds

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

NY wins big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

LET’S BUCKS

Play hard and bring home a big win. This Athens team is improving and play good football, you must play hard all 4 quarters to win this. If you play all 4 you will come home with a BIG win and if you don’t it could be another Wellston/Meigs game.

LET’S GO BUCKS

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Two good running backs in this game

Biggs
Waterboy

Post by Biggs »

I look for us to beat the bulldogs they never have a good team never will against the bucks anyways derek is going for at least 300 yards on the night

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

When you say athens has never had a good team. never means forever. Maybe you better look back a little when ny was in the seoal . you might find one of the most losing teams there.
Good luck athens , I hope you win and nobody gets hurt on both teams.

broncofan09
Varsity

Post by broncofan09 »

Ok, i look for Derek Arnold to have over 225 yards again and Barrick to have over 60 yards through the air. I also see Derek getting a punt return. Chance Fox (#14) will get atleast 1 pic in this game.

Hugh Jase
Freshman Team

Post by Hugh Jase »

ace63 wrote:When you say athens has never had a good team. never means forever. Maybe you better look back a little when ny was in the seoal . you might find one of the most losing teams there.

If you are looking back make sure you see that is N not NY Nelsonville Greyhounds didnt fair so well. Nelsonville,Murray,Buchtel consolidated in 67.

Ace63, I read every post on here. No one said Athens has never had a good team. being from Nelsonville York I can remember a lot of strong Athens teams and most everyone around here also can. Athens will be strong again. But for now NY needs to play a complete game to be able to beat a good athens team.
Last edited by Hugh Jase on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

4 HORSEMEN wrote:LoganGrad-

Glad to hear that things are going well............ Sorry about the concussions...... How is Scioto doing (played there in a couple of AAU tournaments over the summer)

Scioto is 3-4 this year, some tough losses. Had Toledo Central Catholic beat and gave up a late score. We had 7 chances under a min to win and couldnt score. Alex was the starting NG but got two concussions in 4 days. The first was during the Olentangy game and he didnt tell anyone and then got a second on the Tuesday practice. Its been hard for him to shake the post-concussion symptoms but he is getting better. I hope to get to a NY playoff game this year. I saw them last year play at Scioto vs Hartley in the regular season. Good Luck this week and vs. Ironton. If the big Ironton kid runs the ball, (he is a guard running the ball) tell your kids to get low. He goes about 265 pounds. :122246

gridiron fan
Riding the Bench

Post by gridiron fan »

Should be a fun game to watch at a beautiful facility honoring an outstanding man!

Both Coaches were outstanding players in their days and have been able to make the difficult transition to coaching. The two don't always lend themselves to each other. They both played with tremendous intensity and passion and they bring that to their respective programs.

I wish both teams well and hope for a packed house . . . makes for an awesome environment.

ace63
SE

Post by ace63 »

I look for us to beat the bulldogs they never have a good team never will against the bucks anyways derek is going for at least 300 yards on the night

AmosMoses wrote:
ace63 wrote:When you say athens has never had a good team. never means forever. Maybe you better look back a little when ny was in the seoal . you might find one of the most losing teams there.

If you are looking back make sure you see that is N not NY Nelsonville Greyhounds didnt fair so well. Nelsonville,Murray,Buchtel consolidated in 67.

Ace63, I read every post on here. No one said Athens has never had a good team. being from Nelsonville York I can remember a lot of strong Athens teams and most everyone around here also can. Athens will be strong again. But for now NY needs to play a complete game to be able to beat a good athens team.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

2 days till game time LETS GO BUCKS STOMP THEM DOGS

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Hurry some one call the humainsocity there are some bulldogs about to get abused :lol:

Ron Burgandy
Waterboy

Post by Ron Burgandy »

Nelsonville wins big!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Well I think if Athens ....umm never mind :(

Coach Skinner
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Skinner »

The Bulldogs need to bring their A game. This game should be well attended.

Forgive me, it is the teacher in me - it is humane society :122245

Return to “Football”