WK 8 Ironton @ Portsmouth (Rival Game)

philthyphil
Varsity

Re: WK 8 Ironton @ Portsmouth (Rival Game)

Post by philthyphil »

tell sis to come on to Ironton and she can ride down with someone who knows how to get to Spartan, I cant believe an Ironton fan cant give directions to Spartan, pay attention next time your dad takes you to the game, ask him to put your car seat up front so you can see where he is going............ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Listen here, you old codger. Most Ironton fans don't visit Spartan Stadium coming East on 52. The old man is usually drinking because mom is with us so I'm sure he don't know, either.

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

Gotta cheer for the Trojans. They need a win and Warren needs Ironton softened up a bit.

Good luck to both teams and NO INJURIES!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

philthyphil wrote:tell sis to come on to Ironton and she can ride down with someone who knows how to get to Spartan, I cant believe an Ironton fan cant give directions to Spartan, pay attention next time your dad takes you to the game, ask him to put your car seat up front so you can see where he is going............ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Listen here, you old codger. Most Ironton fans don't visit Spartan Stadium coming East on 52. The old man is usually drinking because mom is with us so I'm sure he don't know, either.[/quote]

Listen here youngun, you go to bdubs and then head east on 52 to Offnere,,,,,,done it and did it........ask your mom next time, she is the smartest one in that family other than Aunt Barb........

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Portsmouth is still the only team on Ironton's schedule this year that is carrying a losing record but..they could very well prove to be one of the most difficult as Portsmouth is always up for the Tigers and it seems Ironton brings out the best in Coach Clifford.

Ironton's opponents played this year have a combined record of 35 and 10.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

it may not seem like it now tobias, but your team , is getting stronger because of it.

philthyphil
Varsity

Post by philthyphil »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
philthyphil wrote:tell sis to come on to Ironton and she can ride down with someone who knows how to get to Spartan, I cant believe an Ironton fan cant give directions to Spartan, pay attention next time your dad takes you to the game, ask him to put your car seat up front so you can see where he is going............ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Listen here, you old codger. Most Ironton fans don't visit Spartan Stadium coming East on 52. The old man is usually drinking because mom is with us so I'm sure he don't know, either.

Listen here youngun, you go to bdubs and then head east on 52 to Offnere,,,,,,done it and did it........ask your mom next time, she is the smartest one in that family other than Aunt Barb........[/quote]

Aunt Barb smart?? How can you say that with a straight face knowing whom she is married to?

TheViper
Waterboy

Post by TheViper »

Anyone willing to give me updates of this game, please text message me any scores you can, and please the final score! I should have scores from all over Region 15, so please specify which game you are giving me...

Derek
740-359-3022

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

philthyphil wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:

Listen here youngun, you go to bdubs and then head east on 52 to Offnere,,,,,,done it and did it........ask your mom next time, she is the smartest one in that family other than Aunt Barb........

Aunt Barb smart?? How can you say that with a straight face knowing whom she is married to?[/quote]

No I cant, and I'm telling your mom....... :mrgreen:

friday
Waterboy

Post by friday »

Hey,

what station will the game be on, and what the time the next day.

Thanks.

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

I'm in Chicago! We've got the game on the net, but I can't do updates with 2 little grandsons demanding attention!
The score is Ironton 7 - Portsmouth 6 in the 2nd qtr.
4:30 to go til the half and Chance Freeman just scored for Ironton - PAT good - SCORE: IRONTON 14 - PORTSMOUTH 6
50 YD pass play - caught by Lukas Morris - TD - PAT good - SCORE: IRONTON 21 - PORTSMOUTH 6
1:30 - Portsmouth driving - 45 sec - 2 incomp passes - 3/10 on the I 40 yd line -
Last edited by caglewis on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slim Jim
Varsity

Post by Slim Jim »

Do you ever try any of the Chicago style pizza while there? Looks like it would be good...

tk421
Varsity

Post by tk421 »

Ironton threatening again from the one yard line. Less than 2 minutes left in the half.

Ironton TD 21 - 6 about a 1:40 left in the first half.

tk421
Varsity

Post by tk421 »

Lukas Morris out of the game right now with some type of injury to his right shoulder.

Portsmouth driving at the Ironton 42 with less than a minute left in the half.

tk421
Varsity

Post by tk421 »

Ironton holds and gets the ball back. Takes a knee and goes to half leading Portsmouth 21-6.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Do you ever try any of the Chicago style pizza while there? Looks like it would be good
- Yes and yes it is.
Portsmouth - Incomp pass with 25 sec to go - Ironton ball on downs with 19 sec - END OF 2ND - AT THE HALF
SCORE: IRONTON 21 - PORTSMOUTH 6

tk421
Varsity

Post by tk421 »

Ironton: 175 total yards - 109 running/64 passing.

Portsmouth: 154 total yards - 54 running/100 passing.

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

radio says alot are out tonight. guess will get to see the depth Ironton has. :aaaaa41 :aaaaa47

tk421
Varsity

Post by tk421 »

Ironton will get the ball to start the second half. Lukas Morris will not return for the second half, out with an injury to his right shoulder.

Return to “Football”