WK 8 Ironton @ Portsmouth (Rival Game)

philthyphil
Varsity

Re: WK 8 Ironton @ Portsmouth (Rival Game)

Post by philthyphil »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:
philthyphil wrote:I don't think I've seen this asked yet but if it has, ignore it.

What kind of shape are the visitor's stands in? Did they not have to condem them a couple of years ago?

they was closed for one game.

we havent lost anyone over there.................................YET 8) :lol:

the Prune Juice fellas will be in their usual spot...top row, home side, 30 yard line.......only danger up there is falling over the wall....... :roll:

No worries. You old farts can't get your leg up high enough to go over the wall.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

35-7 I-town

TheViper
Waterboy

Post by TheViper »

I am looking for someone who will be at this game to give me text message updates. After each score and quarter would be greatly appreciated.

Send me a PM if you are willing to help me out!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:fellers you are right, a certain out of towner was at the portsmouth practice. and they say he had a beehive carrying it towards the cracked up stands on the visitors side. holdin it with a big ole long stick mutterin something about TIGER ENVY. ANY HOW I HEAR THE PORTSMOUTH GAME AND FISH COMMISSION captured it. they may have a real life claim, now about sasquatch. it had on a kentucky hat, and a tattered air force shirt on. it stammered alot. they shaved it, to do dna samples, but before they could get the needles ready, it had done growed back another coat a hair. IT BROKED OUT OF DA OUTDATED PORTSMUFF JAIL. AND IS AGIN ON THE LOOSE. BEEWARE. IT COULD BE DANGEROUS. AND IT IS SAID TO LIKE BRATS. and tigerblood iceballs.

HEY, IRONTON TIGERS, ARE YOU READY TO CLOSE DOWN THE OLD STADIUM WITH A BIG OLE FIGHTIN TIGER WIN, I ASK YOU TROJUNS, WHATCHAGONNA DO WHEN BOBMANIA, AND THE FIGHTIN TIGERS RUN WILD ON YOU. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME RIVALRY FOOTBALL.

now before anyone jumps on me, take a look at how YTB spelled Trojans....

thats measn I can say,,,,,bruing on them .."TIGGERS"!!.

now,,we are not expected to be in this game,,,but our kids will go out and fight till the final tick on the clock

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

hammerdown wrote:Bait you have no idea what's a coming.The fine youngTrojans are ready and i mean ready to rumble.

very interesting.......

philthyphil
Varsity

Post by philthyphil »

Okay, you Portsmouth Huddlers...........My sister will be coming from Cincinnati for tomorrow's game. Can anyone give me good directions to the stadium once she is in Portsmouth? She will be coming into town via Route 23.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Thanks, biggdowgg, for pointing out how YTB spelled "Trojans"......I know he was just kidding, but it's still "Trojans"..........

I have always referred to Ironton as the "Fighting Tigers" or "Tigers"........no intentional mispelling.........

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

biggdowgg wrote:
philthyphil wrote:I don't think I've seen this asked yet but if it has, ignore it.

What kind of shape are the visitor's stands in? Did they not have to condem them a couple of years ago?

they was closed for one game.

we havent lost anyone over there.................................YET 8) :lol:

biggdowgg,

I thought you lost someone over there during the levee Green Hot Dog throw???? :aaaaa8
Last edited by ghostwriter on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charley Hustle
SEOP

Post by Charley Hustle »

hammerdown wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:
hammerdown wrote:Bait you have no idea what's a coming.The fine youngTrojans are ready and i mean ready to rumble.

very interesting.......

aint it though?

only if you think it is.........

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

Ironton 44
P-town 12

if Ironton fumbles the football..........

Ironton 21
P-town 12

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

If Ironton plays up to their potential, this could be a rout, but in a typical rival game you might have to play your A game just to pull out a squeaker.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

philthyphil wrote:Okay, you Portsmouth Huddlers...........My sister will be coming from Cincinnati for tomorrow's game. Can anyone give me good directions to the stadium once she is in Portsmouth? She will be coming into town via Route 23.

tell her to stay on 23 untill she comes to route 52, there will be a long john silvers on her left, she need to turn left there"52 East", get in the right lane ,drive a few blocks until she comes to offnere street "Dollar store will be on the right hand corner" turn right on offnere street go a few blocks to Jackson street, left on jackson, and the stadium will be 4 or 5 blocks from there.

when she turns right on offnere street, she will see signs posted to Spartan Stadium.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

Ir 37-7

philthyphil
Varsity

Post by philthyphil »

biggdowgg wrote:
philthyphil wrote:Okay, you Portsmouth Huddlers...........My sister will be coming from Cincinnati for tomorrow's game. Can anyone give me good directions to the stadium once she is in Portsmouth? She will be coming into town via Route 23.

tell her to stay on 23 untill she comes to route 52, there will be a long john silvers on her left, she need to turn left there"52 East", get in the right lane ,drive a few blocks until she comes to offnere street "Dollar store will be on the right hand corner" turn right on offnere street go a few blocks to Jackson street, left on jackson, and the stadium will be 4 or 5 blocks from there.

when she tuirnes right on offnere street, she will se signs posted to Spartan Stadium.

Thanks biggdowgg, you're alright. I don't care what TTT says about you!

Ptown Playmaker
Varsity

Post by Ptown Playmaker »

Go Trojans!!

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

Go Tigers!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Yeah TIGERS! Take it to those Trojans!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I'M GONNA HAVE TO WEAR A WIG NOW. HE'LL NEVER NOTICE ME.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:I'M GONNA HAVE TO WEAR A WIG NOW. HE'LL NEVER NOTICE ME.

yeah , he will know you,,,you will just be the ugly WOMAN, with no neck :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OH, THATS COLD COMING FROM THE GUY THEY USE FOR THE JACK LINKS BEEF JERKY COMMERCIALS. :122246

Return to “Football”