Mid-Season SEOAL Playoff Report Card

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Re: Mid-Season SEOAL Playoff Report Card

Post by loyaldevilfan »

LoganLocos wrote:
loyaldevilfan wrote:^^^^^^^^^ Of course not since you are just like your dad and in both your eyes are never wrong....

I was telling a joke. You are awfully sensitive.

not sensitive at all....just stating facts.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

loyaldevilfan wrote:not sensitive at all....just stating facts.

What facts are those? Your post didn't even make any sense (as usual.)

By the way, I'm not usually this argumentative but you're just too easy of a target. You are obsessed with 2old and myself. It's kind of cute. It reminds of the girls in elementary school who would "kick" the boys they had a crush on.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

LoganLocos wrote:
loyaldevilfan wrote:not sensitive at all....just stating facts.

What facts are those? Your post didn't even make any sense (as usual.)

By the way, I'm not usually this argumentative but you're just too easy of a target. You are obsessed with 2old and myself. It's kind of cute. It reminds of the girls in elementary school who would "kick" the boys they had a crush on.

Not targeting you and your dad...I am tired of the Logan Chieftan Chest thumping...Noone is aloud to have an opinion on here unless it pertains to Logan...I used to have respect for you and then you started acting like your dad who happens to be one of the most clasless individuals on here...You would think you would get tired of taking up for him....I mean come on he makes a thread to discuss Logan's victory...give me a break...Congrats on the win..Leave it at that and move on...To think you are a Moderator on here and you are just as bad as he is....I think the one who is obsessed is you because it seems like every post I make, you and daddy dearest have to run your jib about it somehow....

sleeper
Waterboy

Post by sleeper »

That's exactly right. I'm not from Ironton and I'm certainly not a bandwagon fan but it is very obvious to me that 2old and junior have caused more turmoil on this forum than anyone. They are constantly harassing, chasing, belittling and demeaning anything an Ironton fan says. They both are classless and very immature. I guess they leave us no other alternative than to continue to point out their abusiveness. Maybe then, they'll move on. Ignoring them certainly didn't help. But, that's the way arrogant people are.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Sleper,

You are in over your head. Get a team. Support it and post on the threads of your team. You do not KNOW the history of posting. You have NO frame of reference. Study up learn the FACTS and try to make an intelligent post.

As far as LDF I ignore all the posts where you make absolutely no sense. i will tell you this. i have been lucky to coach some of the best athletes in SE OHIO. I did it on a voluntary basis and never expected it to come up in this forum. I should know you would bring it up. You are a star on the cheerleading forum and now you want to start the rec league forum. It would be a good place for you to learn how to formulate a post.

sleeper
Waterboy

Post by sleeper »

You are obsessive and you have junior going behind you to clean up your mess. It must be tough on him trying to be a good mod and not offending his daddy. You make it so obvious. Your smart arse posts on the Ironton thread is all the proof needed. You are an egotistical and arrogant individual and junior is hot on your heals. You must be happy. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are arrogant and you are harassing Ironton posters on every thread they posts. You don't know squat but you pretend you know it all. You are an embarrassment to all of Logan's fans. My game is calling you out every time you harass another poster and I catch you.

sleeper
Waterboy

Post by sleeper »

Go ahead daddy. Go crying to junior to have this thread deleted. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

GO CHIEFS

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Sleeper,

i have never asked that a thread be eliminated unless a poster was really gross. The post you made and had emliminated was gross. People who are not capable of making good points tend to make post like that. Too bad you post in bad taste.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I believe 7-3 will sneak Jackson in the playoffs.....but after losing last week 7-3 will be quite the accomplishment.

If Gallipolis gets past the Portsmouth trap game.....I look for them to get in with no more than 1 more loss.

Ironton will get in.

Logan will get in.

IF Chilly beats Ironton they get in....if not they'll need to win out or hope their teams beaten keep winning.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I have apparently came down with Chieftan Envy.

The docter has me on steroids to treat it......the penicillin didn't work.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

2old wrote:Sleper,

You are in over your head. Get a team. Support it and post on the threads of your team. You do not KNOW the history of posting. You have NO frame of reference. Study up learn the FACTS and try to make an intelligent post.

As far as LDF I ignore all the posts where you make absolutely no sense. i will tell you this. i have been lucky to coach some of the best athletes in SE OHIO. I did it on a voluntary basis and never expected it to come up in this forum. I should know you would bring it up. You are a star on the cheerleading forum and now you want to start the rec league forum. It would be a good place for you to learn how to formulate a post.

it is funny that you would tell someone to stay on there own teams forum when you of all people have ignorance to post on all teams threads... I guess in your situation ignorance is bliss huh....

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Ironman92 wrote:I have apparently came down with Chieftan Envy.

The docter has me on steroids to treat it......the penicillin didn't work.

well at least you can now join the Logan Chieftan Chest Thumping Club....

2old is the president......lol

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

I guess I never saw how many threads 2 old comes on and dominates or trys to take over. I have had my bouts with him but find him amusing. The problem is he is also arrogant and confrantational. I dont think he ever says a whole lot about any other program but Logan. I have however seen several other posters praise other teams without having a parting jab. This whole scheduling thing makes me puke. None of us schedule games, we can all complain about them but none of us can do anything about them. If you are in a league you play so many league games and then fill in. I have not liked Gallipolis scheduling in the past and beleive that scheduling SEOAL teams that are not league games is a cop out, but there is nothing I can do about them. Every post now turns into a "scheduling" post. I probably just turned this one into one. SORRY
Last edited by oldschoolblue on Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sleeper
Waterboy

Post by sleeper »

loyaldevilfan wrote:
2old wrote:Sleper,

it is funny that you would tell someone to stay on there own teams forum when you of all people have ignorance to post on all teams threads... I guess in your situation ignorance is bliss huh....

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

That has been my point the entire time. He continually harasses Ironton posters on treads that has absolutely nothing to do with Logan. Then junior comes running to pull daddy out of the mess. It really must be frustrating for junior. On one hand he is suppose to be neutral and on the other hand daddy comes first. The entire process has taken away credibility from junior because now he can't come across as an unbiased posters/moderator. What a mess daddy has created. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Easy cure. Stay on Logan's threads and leave Ironton posters alone. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

2old wrote:While the SEOAL may have 5 qualifiers at the moment I doubt it will stay that way. The safe bet now for the SEOAL is certainly Logan. Logan is expected to host.

One thing i do see that seems to be appropriate is Logan has nearly twice as manmy points as any other memeber. Anymore questions about scheduling??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- maybe you should concentrate more on spelling , and acting like you been in the endzone before.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
2old wrote:While the SEOAL may have 5 qualifiers at the moment I doubt it will stay that way. The safe bet now for the SEOAL is certainly Logan. Logan is expected to host.

One thing i do see that seems to be appropriate is Logan has nearly twice as manmy points as any other memeber. Anymore questions about scheduling??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- maybe you should concentrate more on spelling , and acting like you been in the endzone before.

Wow! another teacher in the growd--can't get ahead of the guy so they pick at his spelling---shows you how much the guy gets under your skin. :lol: :lol: 8)

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Amen No reply. You would think they would figure out that i type like they talk. Oh well as i have said often. They got no game for the Chiefs so they have to pick on someone. At least I can take it. Sometimes i even dish it out.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Seems Like we got off the subject of this post....I like the looks of the report card mid-season and alot can change between now and then....I just can't believe we are all ready talking about MID-SEASON....That being said I think it is a good showing for te SEOAL and the more that make it in the better It will look for us as a League. Logan is in for sure barring some complete disaster that I dobt will happen but stranger things have happened..I still think they are in.... I think Gallia is gaining some confidence and is playing more and more like a unit each game and may squeak in. I still think Jackson is a Playoff team and they have some games ahead that will tell the tell.. Ironton I think has the opportunity to get in and if they do I thnk they have tho potential to make a deep run. Chilli is a team I am on the fence about.. The next couple of weeks will say alot for them....Either way every SEOAL team that makes it in Makes the SEOAL look stronger. Good luck to all the teams.......

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

gahs4ever wrote:Well, week 6 is in the books........almost. Still waiting for results of Warren-Meigs, which will be played Saturday night.

Preliminarily, In DII, Logan remains #3 in their region while Zanesville dropped one place to #23 and Marietta dropped 3 spots to #20. Jackson remains #8 despite their impressive win over Marietta.

In DIII, Warren is #12 but has the aforementioned game yet to be played. Chillicothe actually dropped one place in spite of beating Ironton. The Cavs are now #7 in their region.

In DIV, GAHS was the only SEOAL team to move up, improving from #5 to #4. Ironton dropped two places to #9 and Portsmouth stayed the same at #23.

GAHS actually has the second most second level points in DIV Reg 15. These were strengthened by 5-1 Jackson, Point Pleasant (who rushed for 605 yds Thursday night), and Athens winning two in a row. I believe the soph RB from Point set a school record 387 yards and 6 TDs in only 17 rushes in their 60-28 win over Cabell Midland. Me thinks the lad liked the synthetic turf at Laidley Field in Charleston.

They played Midland Trail.....I also have heard from 3 different people that Ohio State is looking at him......

Return to “Football”