Re: WK 6 Ironton @ Chillicothe

Post by converterfan »

yeah i guess your right!!!!!!! :aaaaa61 :aaaaa61 :aaaaa61 :aaaaa61

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

ghostwriter wrote:
Army wrote:Supported those guys many times in the past. I remember when they went to GITMO, right before I deployed the first time. What years where you with them?

Hey Army my good friend....How about GETMO now that is one beautiful piece of SAND....I remember a little Island named Diego Garcia in the North Arabian Sea also....

We will be setting on the 50 yard line about 7-8 rows up....I'll be looking for you....

biggdowgg and I love those green hot dogs....tigerdad is beginning to like them also....

Good Luck and injury free to both teams....

Go Tigers!!!!

Hey Ghostwriter, don't get me mixed up with them green hot dogs. Do they taste as good as the 1 you had at the greenup county scrimmage?.

Army. We will be easy to spot we'll have our orange fighting tigers t-shirts on

Army
S

Post by Army »

I'll see you guys Friday. Bring some rain gear, I heard there is a possibility of some of that wet stuff falling from the sky. I hope not. :-D

I'll make sure there not green Ghostwriter. :-D

GITMO is nice duty. Especially for a Soldier serving on a Navy-Marine Corps Installation in Castros back yard. Heck, they even have a McDonalds there. :-D

One game at a time CAVS :!:

GO CAVS :!: :-D

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Boy do these Ironton threads get way out of hand. I dont even know what we are talking about. So lets see if I got the cliffs on this thread.
*Ironton fans say they will win
*Chili and Logan fans say they will win
*Chili passes and has looked good at times
*Ironton runs the ball and needs to pass more
*This should be a good game if either team can shut down the others best offense
*Something about staying away from green hot dogs

Is this about right?

Army
S

Post by Army »

tigercannon71,

I think you just got an A+ and passed the class :?: :-D

I am still trying to figure out the green hot dog situation. Was that at some Kentucky H.S. Football game they were serving those at? Hopefully, our CAV Boosters will not have any of those being served for the Ironton game :!: :-D

If so, we'll have to set those aside in the left corner of the freezer and serve them at the week 10 game :!:

Guess who that is against :!: :-D

One game at a time :!:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I think I can guess who that is against.

Army
S

Post by Army »

:-D :-D :-D

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Army,

The Chiefs won't eat those green dogs until....................................................they turn purple. Look on the bright side chilly will have a lot of fans in week 10. of course that does not seem to help. Heck if posters could help i would less to talk about. i would be more like an Ironton poster. Talking about history.

Army
S

Post by Army »

2old,

We'll make sure they are Blue by week 10. :-D

GO CAVS :!:

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

^^^^^^^ Blue is a very good color......LOL

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

I'm going with Chillicothe in a close one 24-21.

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

Ironton wins this one big...kids are pumped...have worked on their mistakes of last week...plus...chili doesn't have what logan has...Ironton comes out and opens up a can of whope _ _ _ real early....Ironton 42 chili 7

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

Just a thought after looking at the poll last night....Had Ironton beaten the burg...which was a 1 point game...Ironton would have one loss to the #4 team in the state in div 2....Ironton would be ranked probably in the top 5 in the state in div 4...now with that loss...Ironton isn't ranked...I think alot of pollsters will be shocked come the end of the season...deap run in the playoffs....go tigers

scooterdawg
Riding the Bench

Post by scooterdawg »

Hey Tiger fans....come early and have a tenderloin sandwich. Our Cavalier Cheerleaders are having a tenderloin fry which starts at 4:00pm.........GO CAV'S......REFUSE TO LOSE!!!!!

keeping it real
Waterboy

Post by keeping it real »

tigers90, imo i think saying the cavs are gona loose 42-7 is a little far out there! you have a right to make your own predictions. with the cavs offense finally playing together as a team and the defense as played great all season i don't think this game is gona be as easy as your predicting! this will be a hard fought game by both teams but only one will come out with the w!! will see!!! players, keep doing what your doing!! you've been the underdog all year long !! this game is no different. don't listen to the nay sayers and go out and play your game and you'll be just fine!! good luck to all the seoal teams and i hope everyone has a injury free night!!!

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

This game is gonna be close...A real nailbitter...I don't see any team running away with this one...

Army
S

Post by Army »

I think our CAVS are going to have a great night in defeating those guys from the river, east of Portsmouth.

someoverkill
JV Team

Post by someoverkill »

I think Ironton is up to this task. I look for a big win against the Cavs and a playoff push the rest of the way. Let's go Tigers. A win this week and plenty of playoff points! Ironton 28-21. Lets go Tiger fans. How about a big big crowd there to support our Tigers!

Return to “Football”