WK 6 Ironton @ Chillicothe

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: WK 6 Ironton @ Chillicothe

Post by biggdowgg »

Army wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:THANKS ARMY, AND I THINK I GOT HER NAME WRONG, SORRY MAM. WHERE WE GONNA MEET AT ARMY.

How about to the left of your Food Booth, headed toward the 30 yard line area :?:

:122246 :122246

yopu expect YOURETIGERBAIT,to follow any directions,,,, :lol: :lol:

if you have a flag pole cose by, tell him to meet you under the flag,,,that he can find :lol:

Speedofsand
Varsity

Post by Speedofsand »

Army, no disrespect intended sir. Just callin it the way I read it. 2old said he wasnt looking for a fight and said Ironton was impressive when they passed.
I realize the more I lurk that 2old has a lot of haters here. I'm not getting any sand in my speedos over it. And yes I was from Logan a few decades ago, and really enjoy catching up with Ohio ball the last few years, mostly via internet. I left Ohio in '80 and hardly ever go back. I love high school football and look forward to staying on this board, so I'll be nice.

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

Lutz will have the tiggers ready, If they follow his direction and STOP PUTTING THE BALL ON THE GROUND, They should win. Turnovers will play a big part in the outcome. If Ironton doesn't turn it over, It's a win. If not, Chilly goes home happy. JMHO

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

Army wrote:Supported those guys many times in the past. I remember when they went to GITMO, right before I deployed the first time. What years where you with them?

Hey Army my good friend....How about GETMO now that is one beautiful piece of SAND....I remember a little Island named Diego Garcia in the North Arabian Sea also....

We will be setting on the 50 yard line about 7-8 rows up....I'll be looking for you....

biggdowgg and I love those green hot dogs....tigerdad is beginning to like them also....

Good Luck and injury free to both teams....

Go Tigers!!!!

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Sawdust,

That song is old. Last week Logan had both turnovers in the game and won 35-10. So you better try a new strategy against the CAVS.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:THE FIRST TEAM, IN 2006. BROUGHT US A TON OF POINTS. WINNING THE CANADIAN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP, WITH DIV. 1 POINT STATUS. BECAUSE OF THEIR SIZE.

Really....Interesting...very interesting...

littlehornetsfan1214
JV Team

Post by littlehornetsfan1214 »

lutz must be using the same playbook he had in the 70's. i know they have the talent to pass so why not use it.!!!!!!!!!

ironton 34
cavs 21

they will still run it down every1s throat.!!!!!!!!!!

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

Army wrote:
You're Tiger Bait wrote:THANKS ARMY, AND I THINK I GOT HER NAME WRONG, SORRY MAM. WHERE WE GONNA MEET AT ARMY.

How about to the left of your Food Booth, headed toward the 30 yard line area :?:

I gotcha....I'll be there....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Speedofsand wrote:Army, no disrespect intended sir. Just callin it the way I read it. 2old said he wasnt looking for a fight and said Ironton was impressive when they passed.
I realize the more I lurk that 2old has a lot of haters here. I'm not getting any sand in my speedos over it. And yes I was from Logan a few decades ago, and really enjoy catching up with Ohio ball the last few years, mostly via internet. I left Ohio in '80 and hardly ever go back. I love high school football and look forward to staying on this board, so I'll be nice.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GLAD YOU ARE A GOOD SPORT, YOU PASSED MY TEST. AND YES, MORE OFTEN THAN NOT 2MUCH, JUST OPENS HIS MOUTH TO CHANGE FEET. YOU PASSED YTB'S TEST. SO YOU ARE SAYING ARMY, WHICH LEFT OF THE FOOD BOOTH, WHERES THE FOOD BOOTH ANYWAY. WHERE THEY SERVE FOOD. I'LL BE THERE. :-D

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

^^^^^^^The Food Booth serving Tiger Burgers........LOL :122246 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THAT'LL NEVER HAPPEN. :122245

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

there was a tiger poster that said they used to serve tiger burgers......

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M TELLING MOM. :(

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

WOW!!!!!!!!! ALOT OF PAGES ON THIS THREAD.YOU GOTTA LOVE IT...

GO CAVS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GO YOU FIGHTING TIGERS YOU, SLAM THEM CAVS

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

GO TROJANS!!

oh wait,,,wrong thread,,,,Im so confused any more :?

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

86cavs wrote:WOW!!!!!!!!! ALOT OF PAGES ON THIS THREAD.YOU GOTTA LOVE IT...

GO CAVS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always alot of pages when it comes to the tigers. everyone knows there the team to beat. not from the past few years but from a life time(39 years) of hard nosed football that everyone will NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when you can be the talk like they are even after a few bad years. then you can say you are great!!! until then try to win as much as ironton!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyboby thrives on WOW we beat ironton we are the king of football.. but hey every1 has a few bad years execpt ironton.(1 losing season in 39 years). :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:WOW!!!!!
Last edited by converterfan on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Army
S

Post by Army »

Speedofsand wrote:Army, no disrespect intended sir. Just callin it the way I read it. 2old said he wasnt looking for a fight and said Ironton was impressive when they passed.

Speedofsand,

I got to play against the your Logan Chieftians and Tiger Baits Ironton Fighting Tigers 3 plus decades ago, along with Jackson, Waverly, Meigs, Athens and Gallipolis. Ah, those were the good old days when the SEOAL had all those former teams in it. :-D

I went to the infamous little school where the SEOAL was formed at in 1925. Wellston. :-D

We defeated your Chieftians once in 1974. That was great victory for our Golden Rockets that night.

Wellston 14 Logan 8 :-D

O.K. back to my kids school Chillicothe. Bait, do you want me to stand behind the goal post for the meet up? Or can you notice me and my son who is in second grade in our blue shirts by the visitors food booth asking if there any I-Town Posters around? :-D

One game at a time CAVS :!: :-D

GO CAVS :!: :-D

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

Bait, do you want me to stand behind the goal post for the meet up? Or can you notice me and my son who is in second grade in our blue shirts by the visitors food booth asking if there any I-Town Posters around?

i was at the flag pole at wheelerburg and he never showed up!!!
where was ya bait!!!!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

converterfan wrote:Bait, do you want me to stand behind the goal post for the meet up? Or can you notice me and my son who is in second grade in our blue shirts by the visitors food booth asking if there any I-Town Posters around?

i was at the flag pole at wheelerburg and he never showed up!!!
where was ya bait!!!!!

I dont blame him, therss some nut on top of that concession with a big gun :122246 :122246

Return to “Football”