JV Team

Re: WK 6 South Point @ River Valley

Post by loyaldevilfan »

LOL would it even be possible to score 180 points....LOL wow

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

2trap!!! I Wish RV the best but know upset this week !!! I hope I'm wrong.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

what's the big deal buddy??? I can say 1 thing I do know alittle about this game of football "NO" IS THAT FINE WITH YOU !!! :lol:

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

You know I may not be best when it comes to book knowledge, but I will tell you this, when it comes to the knowledge of the game, not very many people can out smart me. And that is a fact.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

nirvana wrote:Not even close...180-0

I don't think they could score that much points if they scored on the 1st play of every series.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

BBallin fool wrote:You know I may not be best when it comes to book knowledge, but I will tell you this, when it comes to the knowledge of the game, not very many people can out smart me. And that is a fact.

You got all that knowledge from RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Rabbit was a good man!!!
Last edited by BBallin fool on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rvfan
Freshman Team

Post by Rvfan »

IMO This just may be the game of the week. RV coming off of 2 in a row, for the first time in how long? SP coming off of some impressive wins also, SP run game VS RV pass game. RV offense still sputters from time to time, but their defense is playing tough, should have had 2 shut-outs in a row, still can't figure that one out. I have to be loyal to the black and silver, but I don't look for a blow-out. RV 21 SP 20 Good luck to both teams.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

bballin fool yes he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still think of him an laugh everytime.
bbf:
Hey send me a PM. I tried to send you one but it won't go out. Don't know whats wrong.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

read where brookhaven scored 48 in 1st qtr in a columbus city league game played monday.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

theassassin wrote:read where brookhaven scored 48 in 1st qtr in a columbus city league game played monday.

that is alot but could that be maintained for 4 quarters. I think 180 points in a football game is almost impossible....I think I can safely say it will never happen because I don't think anycoach out there would allow that to happen....lol

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

If they did you could say, there would be a fight at midfield :122247 :122247 :122247 :122247
Last edited by GAHS7462 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

loyaldevilfan wrote:
theassassin wrote:read where brookhaven scored 48 in 1st qtr in a columbus city league game played monday.

that is alot but could that be maintained for 4 quarters. I think 180 points in a football game is almost impossible....I think I can safely say it will never happen because I don't think anycoach out there would allow that to happen....lol

I don't think it would ever happen either.

ThaPlayMaker1
Waterboy

Post by ThaPlayMaker1 »

i think that it is very possible for south point to come away with a 180-0 victory...with the combination of seagraves plants dillion woodson kratzenberg west lynd smith pack dyer adkins ross taylor and esque....they could very easily do it...

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

ThaPlayMaker1 wrote:i think that it is very possible for south point to come away with a 180-0 victory...with the combination of seagraves plants dillion woodson kratzenberg west lynd smith pack dyer adkins ross taylor and esque....they could very easily do it...

your joking right...you can't possibly be serious.....SP is a decent team but if you think that you can score that many you have lost your mind...SP is a good RUNNING team that cannot defend the pass very well...Curnutte is going to disrupt your secondary alot...So I honestly hope that you do not believe that is even a realistic score... Even if St. X played the worst team in the state it would not be an option.....So once again please tell me you are just joking.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

ThaPlayMaker1 wrote:i think that it is very possible for south point to come away with a 180-0 victory...with the combination of seagraves plants dillion woodson kratzenberg west lynd smith pack dyer adkins ross taylor and esque....they could very easily do it...

They had all of those players last year plus more and they still didn't put up 180 points. They don't scare anyone on defense, either.
BTW, does anyone happen to remember the last time River Valley won a conference game?
I looked into it...
River Valley's last conference win came on the night of October 15, 2004...... a 35-6 win against..... South Point. 8)
This year's team was a bunch of middle schoolers or younger when that happened. No one on River Valley's team has every won an OVC Football Game. I get the feeling there might be a little hunger up in the Northeast Corner of Gallia County......

Return to “Football”