River Valley 14 @ Eastern 0 Final

fuzzhead
SEOP

Re: River Valley 14 @ Eastern 0 Final

Post by fuzzhead »

The Raiders are going to win themselves at least one conference game this year.
Is the level of play really up from last year? I'm not doubting anyone, I'd just like to hear some opinions from people who've seen them play this year. They had nowhere to go but up.

Rvfan
Freshman Team

Re: River Valley 14 @ Eastern 0 Final

Post by Rvfan »

I've watched RV for the last several years. I have seen them play at diferent levels in one game, so to answer your question on level of play---- who knows!!
IMO, RV has a habit of getting discouraged to easily. May be from the years of losing, and just get a mind set that they are destined to be losers. I have talked with several people that feel the same way. I am hearing now that although this team this year, is not as talented, and as big as last years, there are some things that RV hasn't had in the past few years. 1. SPEED, they have some speed this year, and really learning how to use it. 2. HEADHUNTERS I have seen more solid hits from this team and more agressivness than I have in years past. 3. LEADERSHIP this group of seniors, are taking charge, and stepping up and doing what senior members of any team should do, and the team is responding positively.So is this a turning point for RV? I sure hope so, I think the new coach and his staff are doing all they can do. I talked to coach McLeland, and he is excited, and pissed all at the same time, his team has played BRIEFLY in every gam this year, and seen the potential, now getting it the field, only God can help him there. This is all just one idiots opinion, don't claim to be a pro, or even just an amatuer, just a loyal fan, that tries to be honest.

Return to “Football”