WK 3 (1-1) Alexander @ (0-2) Unioto

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

NYBUX
Varsity

Re: WK 3 (1-1) Alexander @ (0-2) Unioto

Post by NYBUX »

panthermama wrote:I jumped on this to read because of Unioto. But now I have a question. Why all the controversy over a janitor who coaches? Being a janitor is an honest job. Several people have commented on his occupation. I have seen coaches who were teachers brought up on drug charges. Who is to say that one person who has a degree is a better person than someone who doesn't. If someone is working an honest job, and is a productive part of society who cares. I would take a janitor over several of the coaches my son has had.

This controversy was brought up by "alexanderspartan" stating that the head coach at NY "cleans up puke". The current coach at NY is also the A.D. He once was the head football coach at Alex. where he held a janitor position so as he could make ends meet and be closer to the youth. This man will do anything for the youth and I speak for many when I say that I am very thankful for all that he does. I am also very proud that he is in our school system. If this "alexanderspartan" would take the time to talk to some of the young men that played for him, while he coached at alex., he would see that they love and respect him. And probably shut him up.

Leonidas
Waterboy

Post by Leonidas »

rut151 wrote:Newflash for the Alexander cry babies, the freshman player that was ineligable for the two blowout games that he played in. He was eligable for the Alex game. So the woood shedding you took was good either way.

As for the soccer mom, you may want to consider a different sports thread, obviously you don't know much about football or a coaching system. Your school has ran off or fired numerous good coaches simply because they did'nt kiss the right butt. Arno is snake, his true colors will show soon enough. He is not the type of role of individual that should be coaching your kids. :(

Do you even know arno because if you did you would know that he isn't a snake at all and that this is one of the more consistent coaches that alexander has had for a while and he has already accomplished more than that of past coaches that have coached for alexander in the TVC Ohio. Also if you knew him you would know that he puts his heart and sole into coaching these kids and only wants the best for them.

CARBON HILL BLITZ
Waterboy

Post by CARBON HILL BLITZ »

Alexander is an up and coming program that just keeps getting better, take care of the ball Alexander and good things will happen.

Alex by 8

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Have to agree,Alex is getting better.

Sue E. Side
Freshman Team

Post by Sue E. Side »

Just heard Alex won 40-12

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bib win for Alexander

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

CARBON HILL BLITZ wrote:Alexander is an up and coming program that just keeps getting better, take care of the ball Alexander and good things will happen.

Alex by 8

just when i thought there was no hope for this topic. glad to see there are a couple ny fans that doesnt have an ultimate goal of putting teams and their players down. for the one who said arno is a "snake" and and "his true colors will come out", i laugh at this because it is indeed obvious that you do NOT know him. if you take a look at his accoplishment since he got here, you would realize he has the program on the right track. (yea small things that ny would kill themselves if they were the only things they accomplished. but milestones none the less). i cant count the number of times i went by the school and arno is there preparing. i was in arnos homeroom for school for 3 years and it was impossible for me to get anything done for the fact that he was always having me watch game footage and film for the coming week.it even got to the point where he put the film on the tv where the whole class could watch it. which got a lot of laughs. but the point is he is committed to the Alexander football program, and i have provided reasons to why he is not a "snake" so whoever said he was, you better have a reason why you think this obsured thought, and i would like to hear why he is a snake....

great job on the win Spartans!

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

and to clear things up on the "unelligable freshman" week ten of last season marked the start of the 2nd school quarter to which the young man improved. therefor he was elligable for the alexander game, and alex was not credited the win.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

Eers2U wrote:Waterboy you are mistaken Alex beat you guys last year remember you used an ineligible player. By the way does your janitor/football coach still have to clean up puke in the school? At least Coach Arno has a college degree. Go Alexander!!!!!!!

I like to go through and just read stuff and see how all the local teams are doing. I love my N-Y Buckeyes, but am glad to see other teams in the area (TVC and SEOAL) do well.

However, the above remark from Eers2U along with alexanderspartan's stupid remark stuck in my gut. My husband is a custodian at OU. He has an Associate's Degree from Hocking and a Bachelor's Degree from OU. He makes more money as a custodian than doing what his BS degree is in (at least in this area...we would have to move out west for him to get a job paying better). He has coached youth and junior high school wrestling (he wrestled for Belpre and went to State twice in high school).

So, just because you clean-up other peoples' crap doesn't mean you're a moron. Didn't your mama clean your puke up when you were little? Same dang thing. Yeah, maybe you don't have to be a rocket scientist to clean, but you know, someone has to do it. However, you better know how to mix your chemicals and such when you clean (I know someone who was burned all over his body, because he didn't read the labels and mixed the wrong cleaners together). How would you feel if you went to the school and needed to use the facilities and they were filthy? You wouldn't like it, would you? So, let's give some kudos to those men and women who clean-up after all of us!!!

Kudos to Coach Boston for cleaning-up that puke...you go Davey!!!

Grow-up Eers2U and alexanderspartan!!!

I wish the best of luck to Alexander (of course until you play N-Y ;-) ) during your season.
Last edited by nybucksmom on Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

alexanderspartan
Waterboy

Post by alexanderspartan »

nybucksmom wrote:So, just because you clean-up other peoples' crap doesn't mean your a moron.

Don't you mean it "doesn't mean you're a moron." Nice to see your husband married someone on his own level.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

alexanderspartan wrote:
nybucksmom wrote:So, just because you clean-up other peoples' crap doesn't mean your a moron.

Don't you mean it "doesn't mean you're a moron." Nice to see your husband married someone on his own level.

You are a jerk

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

Uh oh...this college graduate made a boo boo on her post!!! Well, I know how to edit, so I fixed it. Pat me on the back!!! :mrgreen:

Sorry, I was up early after working a lot of hours yesterday and I made a typo. Sue me!

Get over yourself! I bet if I went through a couple of your posts I could find a few typos myself!

Wow, what a N-Y hater you are! You have absolutely no morals with the ignorant remarks you make on a daily basis. You would never want to meet me on a face to face basis...you would lose...terribly! Do you have a college degree? What do you do for a living? Usually, those who make fun of or down others for what they do, are true losers themselves. They must continually verbally abuse others to make themselves feel better about themselves. If you do have a degree and good job, why don't you try to remember what you learned in your social or psych classes about playing "nice" with others. If not, please sign-up for one...you have a lot of learning to do.

Whatever you have accomplished in your life, I would take my husband over any day. He works hard, he's honest, and is good to me and our son. Oh, and by the way, he's also a member of the Ohio Army National Guard (and has also been active duty Army)...serving to protect all of us, including losers like yourself, alexanderspartan. When you are in the military...all is equal.

So, thank you for saying that he married someone on his own level...that is quite the compliment!

I feel sorry for all the great fans that Alexander does have for having you as a member of their community.

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

while i have been looking down upon most of these post for the fact that they are ny fans running their mouths, i am a little bit embarrased about alexanderspartan. cause i am not one to run my mouth when i have something to run it about. and right now our program has nothing. at the same time that i understand that there are good fans of ny that are about sportsmanship, majority of the ny fans (that post at least) do nothing but put down other teams and run their mouths. i look forward to a great game.

as far as the debate about janitors/custodians. i think theres a lot to be said about them. its a job that isnt always pleasant. it is an honest job that most custodians take pride in. as a man who can clean and serve in the armed forces i give him credit. there is nothing wrong with janitors. somebody has to clean these places up.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

Thanks ATown. But, none of this has anything to do with football. I'm already feeling bad for getting all upset. But, I just get tired of hearing cracks about "janitors". God forbid something doesn't get cleaned-up...what if they didn't exist?

Alexander has really been improving. That is awesome...because, I want to see the TVC get better. I wish them the best...play tough! :-D
Last edited by nybucksmom on Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grace22
Freshman Team

Post by Grace22 »

bengalfan76 wrote:
alexanderspartan wrote:

You are a jerk

:lol:

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

lets see how much akexanderspartan runs his mouth after we destroy u in week 7 :122246

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

alexanderspartan wrote:

u have no class. u have no sense.. and the only thing your team will have at the end of the season is a losing record :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alexanderspartan
Waterboy

Post by alexanderspartan »

buckeyeguy wrote:u have no class. u have no sense.. and the only thing your team will have at the end of the season is a losing record :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We will also have a coach with a college degree, will you?

Return to “Football”