WK 3 (2-0) Sheridan @ (1-1) Chillicothe

Who's going to win?

Total votes: 0

GO CAVS!
Riding the Bench

Re: WK 3 (2-0) Sheridan @ (1-1) Chillicothe

Post by GO CAVS! »

The Cavs offense is so predictable. I thought we had one of the best kickers in the state? Why don't we ever use him? Our first offensive possition in the second half we went for it AGAIN on 4th and 3! How many college games or pro games do you watch that the offense is successful on 4th and 3???? We had a 38 yd field goal attempt to cut the lead to 13-10. How many years experience does this offensive coaching staff have????? Check on how many time we have thrown the ball the last three games. It averages less than 15 attempts. Caleb is not being used properly, he needs to throw the ball more. He is going to be killed if he continues to scramble. There, I feel beter now!!!!

scooterdawg
Riding the Bench

Post by scooterdawg »

I'm lost for words. We better get some offense generated and we need to get our passing game on track. And yes the play calling does suck. Keep your heads up players and coaches and keep believing in each other and turn this thing around next week.

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

You know I love the SEOAL and every thing about this league. I have always supported all the teams. I have to honestly say tonight, I am so glad to hear about the BEATING Sheridan put on Chillicothe. Every year you have to listen to the Chilli posters talk about how they are going to do this and that, and every year same old story! We just got home from HAMMY and were talking with folks that went to the Chillicothe game. They described it as a slaughter. Said it could have easily been 55-7 Sheridan. Total dominance by Sheridan. In fact they thought Bellaire was more physical and tougher than Chilli! They were not impressed at all. Bronc 21, you are a true clown. Do yourself a favor. Get out of Chilli once in a while and watch some football. You got the crap beat out of you by a great program! They did not have to do anything FANCY? Just line up and kick your butts all over the field! Sheridan can pass anytime time they want and will against someone that can challenge them. They did a nice job against us. Fancy? why show anything against a team you are killing? Like I said before. You Chilli posters are the only ones that thought this would be a game. I can not wait untill week 10. I heard your lineman on both sides of the ball looked like greeting mats tonight, they were on their backs so much. See you week 10 for another Chilli beat down. Hey Bronc. Sheridan dbs made all the tackles? Have you seen the total yards stats dude? What a joke. You only had a few positive plays! I also heard Sheridan scored two tds with their second teamers in alot of positions?

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

DRIFTER, really hard to tell when you are lying. Earlier in this thread you stated how you "honestly" wanted Chilli to win this game... something to do with computer points Logan would eventually get. Now you seem to be happy in the pants that the Cavs were taken to the woodshed. So, at this point, anyone that would "believe", let alone listen to you, would likely fall into the same category: idiot. You obviously hate Chilli, fair enough. Any knowledgeable Cavs fan leading up to this game, was not disrespecting Sheridan, however, just like you have proved, all football fans aren't knowledgeable, and some can be much dumber than they first appear. Go hi-jack a thread from a team that actually is a threat to Logan, since you obviously don't think the Cavs are.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Every team on here has posters that says their team will do this and that to other teams.

But you have more that you can have a nice chat with.
Seems like everyone remembers the ones that brag or complain.

Good Luck SEOAL

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

drifter. bring your name calling down to chilli....i was referring to chilli defensive backs making all the tackles. you have some serious issues and you need to deal wth them. im so sick and tired of you coming on here and blasting people with your mouth. i DO NOT come on here saying chilli is the worlds greatest thing. i give my opinion as I see it. you don't like it, then move to cuba or someplace else where you're not titled an opinion.

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

Drifter: Isn't Chilli 3-3 vs Logan. And the W rotates every other year. My math says its Chilli's turn. 4-3 vs Logan after 2008.

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

My math says you have alot of work to do before week 10. Now I am not saying we could beat Sheridan in a game, because I dont think we could this year. But they would not beat on us for 4 quarters like they did you. Boy I understand the JV game was a good one. Sheridan 44 and Chillicothe 0! We will see how good your math is week 10. Bronc my mouth and the rest of me will be there week 10, and I am not hard to find buddy!

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

DRIFTER with another pair of "stained" underwear following a Chilly loss at any level.

Return to “Football”