Congrats to Coach Woodward!!

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Re: Congrats to Coach Woodward!!

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Riepo Man, Sorry for my comments
Last edited by Buckeye-4-Life on Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

volsfan
Freshman Team

Post by volsfan »

Oby, grow some gonads and give me a call (I have PM'ed you my home phone number and cell) or see me on any Friday night and ask me straight up about things before running your mouth on here, especially when you have no idea what you are talking about. I never stormed in any locker room after any game and was never upset about any coaching decisions either with Brandon or Bryan. Obviously you have never watched many Burg games in the past 5-6 years as both of my boys have never lacked in playing time. It is people like you that try to start things and post lies about people and players with no regard to finding out any truths. So be a real man and ask me anything you may want to know and I will surely tell you what you need to know. And if I don't hear from you, then I WILL find out who you are because I don't take kindly to people saying stuff about me and my family, or thinking they know how I feel about people or things, especially cowards like you that don't have a clue what they are talking about! Now if you seen me in a locker room after a game upset at any coach, then tell me when and where and if you did not see or hear me, then tell the person that told you the lie and both of you shut up and apologize for such a stupid statement!

Coach Lewis and I had a heated discussion after film one Tuesday night, in the locker room, by ourselves, noone else was in the locker room, when my oldest son played, and the discussion was never about my two boys, It was about other players that I felt was being disrespected and blamed for things, and no other parent would speak up and ask questions, so I was concerned, asked a question and we both vented, and left as friends.

This is the last post on this discussion, period!

Now the post is about Coach Woodward and see my above post to know how I feel, in my own words.
Last edited by volsfan on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I have known volsfan for a long time, I can tell you, he will be the first to tell his kids, they earn their way in any sport they play.

Portsmouth98
All State

Post by Portsmouth98 »

Congrats hopefully he can get his second one................sometime around week 4 or 5 :lol:

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Volsfan, I apoligize for what I said, I was told some wrong info about the locker situation, I checked after I read your post. Sorry for the comments, I have seen your boys play and they are good players and seem to be good kids. Did not mean to disrespect your family. For a moment, I forgot why these boards are set up for , not for controversey but to state opinions and or facts. I made a bad decision and regret any negegative comments. Good luck to the pirates and your son the rest of the year. Portsmouth should be another good test regardless of what happened last night.
Last edited by Buckeye-4-Life on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

2-0 ROB!! Make it 3-0!!! Burg is real good. Only 2nd game of the season and only White, Hopper, J Shank and Roberson as senior starters. Awesome!!

Fun in the Sun
Freshman Team

Post by Fun in the Sun »

Congrats Coach ....... 3-0 sounds good !

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

>>Maybe, the class is small? They don't like to play football? They play soccer? <<

Nope on the latter. The soccer freshman class is small too. It often seems that when a class has small numbers in one sport, they have small numbers in the other.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

GOOD LUCK!!!

radioman
Freshman Team

Post by radioman »

to coach rob.

what a great job you are doing, wish you all the success, your buddy..

radioman.
youngster

goldeneagle54
Waterboy

Post by goldeneagle54 »

as someone who has played under him, I know that he is a great coach and an inspirational person. he has great knowledge of the game and makes it fun. I wish him and his family the best couldn't happen to a better guy. glad he ended up somewhere where the school and community except him with open arms.

burggrad_2000
Riding the Bench

Post by burggrad_2000 »

Congratulations to Coach Woodward!!

Great first 3 games....7 more, just play one game at a time!

Good Luck Pirates!

We are...The BURG!!!

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

goldeneagle54 wrote:as someone who has played under him, I know that he is a great coach and an inspirational person. he has great knowledge of the game and makes it fun. I wish him and his family the best couldn't happen to a better guy. glad he ended up somewhere where the school and community except him with open arms.

We will take good care of him and his family.He is a PIRATE now :-D

BluFan
Waterboy

Post by BluFan »

Congrats Rob on your first three wins as a head coach. Glad to see you've found a place that appreciates your talents. Good luck on the rest of the season.

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

Coach Woodward strikes me as smart, dedicated, hard-working and kid orientated. I think that he has the potential of being a 300 win coach. I hope I am right and that I get to watch all 300+. :-D

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Congrats to Rob. Wow what a big win for your first win. Rob was an outstanding athlete and in high school and how a very good college career. If anyone deserved a coaching job it is him because he worked very hard to get to this point. I think he will do well as a coach and wish him continued success. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ROB!!!!

Return to “Football”