All Conference

Re: Wk 2 (1-0) Nelsonville York @ (0-1) Piketon

Post by whompascat »

could be a long nite for the bucks.

Hounds 88
Waterboy

Post by Hounds 88 »

You don't know how bad I want the Buckeyes to win this one. I'll have to eat a lot of crow if they don't.
But, in order to get it done, their defense better bring its "A" game. Piketon had two outstanding running backs and they throw the ball well enough to keep the opponent honest. They are very well coached and very hard-nosed type kids.
Piketon is vulnerable to the pass, but will put good pressure on the QB. If N-Y QB can scramble, he'll find people open.
GO BUCKS!

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

NY 27-24

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Get arnold to the outside and he will have a hayday.GO BUCKEYES.

Chain_Gang
Waterboy

Post by Chain_Gang »

From the looks of last week Piketon cant play defense. But can score plenty.

The Buckeyes loss to Talbert will have a significant impact.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Chain_Gang wrote:From the looks of last week Piketon cant play defense. But can score plenty.

The Buckeyes loss to Talbert will have a significant impact.

Nelsonville is no waverly !!NOT THE SAME OFENSE!! so Piketon;s defense will shut down nelsonville.I hate to say it but it will be a long night for ny

Piketon by a bunch :(

Coach Coreno
Waterboy

Post by Coach Coreno »

Coach G and gang rebound with an impressive 17 point victory! :aaaaa56

ny_buckeyes60
Waterboy

Post by ny_buckeyes60 »

Yall can say what u wish but nelsonville has alot of heart and if they would stand strong a play like there a division I team because i know my self they have that ability to do so if they play lazy and not watch there ass then its there on shame because its there u just have to take it and want it with pride and a group effort Go......BUCKS BRING IT ON PIKETON WE WILL EAT U ALIVE

ny_buckeyes60
Waterboy

Post by ny_buckeyes60 »

And once again im telling the nelsonville york football team to remember this is for those who talk smack and yet dont believe in u remember its there and i want u to tell coach that u want this win this week and u want to be a team he will remember for the rest of his life boys its there just reach out and take it i believe in u all and so does this town win it for us go all the way and if not im taken over coaching next year i believe in direct snap plays lol go bucks :lol:

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

ny_buckeyes60 wrote:And once again im telling the nelsonville york football team to remember this is for those who talk smack and yet dont believe in u remember its there and i want u to tell coach that u want this win this week and u want to be a team he will remember for the rest of his life boys its there just reach out and take it i believe in u all and so does this town win it for us go all the way and if not im taken over coaching next year i believe in direct snap plays lol go bucks :lol:

Are you kidding me, is there any punctuation in there? I guess the Streaks should just forget about friday night and start hoping to beat NW.

btrain_7
Waterboy

Post by btrain_7 »

Just wondering..is Piketon's football field at their High School or Is it somewhere else??...I wanna go to the game but dont know where im going...lol :122245

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

I think what he is saying,Nobody is giving NY A Chance to even be in this game. Piketon going to Blow NY out .Dont bother to show up Buckeyes the game done over.Well lets see the last time i checked the Game is '' FRIDAY NIGHT 7:30 RIGHT" 4 Quarters still to be Played.The one thing i do know is the NELSONVILLE YORK WILL COME To piketon Looking for A WIN.

ny_buckeyes60
Waterboy

Post by ny_buckeyes60 »

bengalfan76 talk as u will but when nelsonville wins u have to kiss the ass of each player lmao

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Is it me or does it seem weird for anyone to be saying that 'Piketon' will kill Nelsonville York? Have I really been gone that long? Ive been following high schol football for about what? 16 years I think. Last time I checked Logan, Ironton, Portsmouth and Nelsonville have always been the 'big dogs' on the block when it came to football 'programs' in southeastern/southern Ohio ... Maybe you could throw Jackson and Trimble (for small schools) in that mix as well. I mean, a state football championship to boot for NY; which almost NO SCHOOL has in southeastern Ohio. Maybe Ironton? So if Nelsonville is supposed to be fairly good, meaning it's an "up" year for the Bucks ... How in the world is Piketon supposed to be the favorite acording to a lot of responses? Maybe I have been gone to long, I take a 3 year break and it's raining pink elephants and Cats are chasing dogs ... Craaaaazy. :mrgreen:

vchoops
Freshman Team

Post by vchoops »

You can read a preview on this game at http://www.svcsportszone.com

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

I don't know of too many people around here who expect a blowout victory by the Streaks. I know people who expect a victory, just like I'm sure people supporting Nelsonville expect a victory by the Buckeyes. We don't know what's going to happen until Friday night. Let's keep the childishness off of here, and talk about the game.

I still don't know much about the Buckeyes. Can someone fill me in on what to expect? I know they have a history of success, but what should I look for on Friday?

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

What you can expect is for NY to come to Piketon giving their all to win this game.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Calvary Baptist Church in Piketon will be hosting the first 5th Quarter of the year after Friday night's game. There will be pizza, pop, desserts, fun, and Christian fellowship. Things start about 15 minutes after the game, and generally last until midnight.

CBC is located at 212 Indian Ridge Drive, behind the Quik Lube on the south end of town, just off of Rt. 23. All are welcome.

Return to “Football”