Region 23

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Re: Region 23

Post by Stan_Marsh »

I think only one team between Centerburg, Cardington, and East Knox make it in. Who that will be? who knows as their league has been an unpredictable mess all season. Centerburg already beat Cardington. East Knox still has to play Cardington and Centerburg. If they beat both of them they will probably make it. If Cardington beats EK and then EK beats Centerburg then Cardington will probably make it. If Centerburg simply beats EK then it will probably be Centerburg.
^^^ That scenario is assuming Centebrurg beats Elgin and Mount Gilead in weeks 8 and 9
East Knox beats Elgin in week 9
Cardington Loses to Highland in week 9 and beats Fredericktown in week 10 (Cardington winning both of these could get them in regardless though I would guess)

Funny thing is according to locals if East Knox went 3-7 this season they would consider it moving in the right direction...apparently they have about 10 Freshman and Sophomores getting significant playing time

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

rickoshay wrote:Noticed Fort Frye moved to top of the Div.3 OVAC While Buckeye Trail slipped to #5

Cadets will need lots of help to maintain the top spot. ;)

It will come down to if Barnesville beats Union Local.

Irish Dawg
Waterboy

Post by Irish Dawg »

Big games this week with River-Toronto and Shadyside-Bellaire. I say River wins, and Bellaire in a close one.

outerbanksjake
JV Team

Post by outerbanksjake »

Bellaire QB out with separated shoulder.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Without Mason Ramsey Bellaire is a different team.

rockcoach
Freshman Team

Post by rockcoach »

Bellaire without Ramsey is an average team. They lose to Shadyside and Union Local. Out of playoffs.

Buckeye09
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeye09 »

Bump

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Looking for someone to pull the numbers

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I know that just seems like Drew's are always off for one Barnesville divisor is 89 and River is 90 throwing his numbers off.

rockcoach
Freshman Team

Post by rockcoach »

EasterndDpy- my calculations with lots of scenarios are usually pretty accurate. If Bellaire lose to Shadyside and UL they are out. They are a huge cog in this wheel. Bellaire out and Barnesville wins out, Barnesville is most likely 4th. One, two and three should be River, Newark Catholic and Fort Frye. If all win out, River 1st, NC 2nd and Fort Frye 3rd. Barnesville loses and Chesapeake wins out Chesapeake will most likely be 4th.
Top $
River, NC, Fort and either Barnesville or Chesapeake.
Could be Bellaire, River, NC and Fort Frye, but not likely. Bellaire winning would help River though.

Second 4. Take your pick. Scenarios become more clear after tonight.

Dawson-Bryant, Southeastern, Centerburg (most likely in), Cardington-Lincoln (kinda a long shot), East Knox (long shot, have to play Centerburg and C-L), Bellaire( still mathematically a chance for 8th if the lose 2 more), and Grandview.
Be glad when tonight narrows it down.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

rockcoach wrote:EasterndDpy- my calculations with lots of scenarios are usually pretty accurate. If Bellaire lose to Shadyside and UL they are out. They are a huge cog in this wheel. Bellaire out and Barnesville wins out, Barnesville is most likely 4th. One, two and three should be River, Newark Catholic and Fort Frye. If all win out, River 1st, NC 2nd and Fort Frye 3rd. Barnesville loses and Chesapeake wins out Chesapeake will most likely be 4th.
Top $
River, NC, Fort and either Barnesville or Chesapeake.
Could be Bellaire, River, NC and Fort Frye, but not likely. Bellaire winning would help River though.

Second 4. Take your pick. Scenarios become more clear after tonight.

Dawson-Bryant, Southeastern, Centerburg (most likely in), Cardington-Lincoln (kinda a long shot), East Knox (long shot, have to play Centerburg and C-L), Bellaire( still mathematically a chance for 8th if the lose 2 more), and Grandview.
Be glad when tonight narrows it down.

Columbus Ready will most likely win out putting them in.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

Put my foot in my mouth with so much faith in West Jeff earlier this year. They dropped another one. Probably consider East Knox out after losing to Cardington. I imagine Centerburg will win their next two and make it. Week 9 could very well be make or break for Cardington. Tough road for Bellaire ahead. Chesapeake, Fort Frye and River all got it done tonight. I imagine NC will take care of business vs Utica tomorrow. Barnesville beats Monroe Central (wont help them much,) but have two weeks to prepare for an important game with UL. Dawson Bryant loses to Ironton, wonder if they can win out. Anyone know how Grandview Heights did?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Grandview Heights beat Madison Plains 46-6.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Grandview will have upset Bexley to get in.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Tough Region

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Newark Catholic has back to back gimme games(Utica and Northridge, then they have a bad but much bigger Watkins game to end the season.

If N.C. is healthy going into the Watkins game they should win that one too.

I will be there to watch them play and defeat winless Utica later tonight.

bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

Having followed Grandview all year. They are playing their best football of the year. They will beat Grove City Christian and have to beat Bexley to get into the playoffs. The Bexley game is at Bexley and will be a ruff hill to climb. If Grandview wins at Bexley they will be a tough out in the playoffs.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I think it be interesting to see Grandview Hts travel to River in rematch of last year.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Newark beat winless Utica tonight but it did not give them enough points to move up.

Return to “Football”