river valley 2012

bevo
Varsity

Re: river valley 2012

Post by bevo »

4thnpine wrote:worst gallia academy team i've seen in 20+ years.
your point? they still lost it counts as 2012 to rv? I could say the rv teams or past have been bad too does that take away from ga wins? no!
seems you have an ax to grind

iluvgahs
Waterboy

Post by iluvgahs »

Rv has now rescheduled gallias 7 on 7 3 times must be scared of the big blue

galliagrad89
Freshman Team

Post by galliagrad89 »

I really don't think so. Also how many more contact days is GA going to use. I believe they are well over their 10 allowed days.

iluvgahs
Waterboy

Post by iluvgahs »

Gallia at rv tomorrow night@6 new date, gallias not over their days

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Where will this 7on7 take place?

iluvgahs
Waterboy

Post by iluvgahs »

River valleys new field

galliagrad89
Freshman Team

Post by galliagrad89 »

iluvgahs wrote:Gallia at rv tomorrow night@6 new date, gallias not over their days

I don't believe that. But I again I guess I don't care.

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

iluvgahs wrote:Rv has now rescheduled gallias 7 on 7 3 times must be scared of the big blue
Actually was played on the old Jr High field in front of the middle school along 160,pretty nice practice field.
I think a thing called a storm hit and both teams cancelled, lol
BTW it ended up RV 5 GA 3 at the varsity level,SCARED?

iluvgahs
Waterboy

Post by iluvgahs »

Rvbballdude wrote:
iluvgahs wrote:Rv has now rescheduled gallias 7 on 7 3 times must be scared of the big blue
Actually was played on the old Jr High field in front of the middle school along 160,pretty nice practice field.
BTW it ended up RV 5 GA 3 at the varsity level,SCARED?
FYI it was a tie interceptions are also counted in regulation 7 on7 gallia played good without their starting qb,a wingback, and middle backer also GA was more realistic with play action RV simply ran shotgun with a rush from the biggest D-Line in the seoal they would be lucky to get rid of the ball

Mightymanchamp
Waterboy

Post by Mightymanchamp »

Rv has now rescheduled gallias 7 on 7 3 times must be scared of the big blue[/quote]
BTW it ended up RV 5 GA 3 at the varsity level,SCARED?[/quote]

FYI it was a tie interceptions are also counted in regulation 7 on7 gallia played good without their starting qb,a wingback, and middle backer also GA was more realistic with play action RV simply ran shotgun with a rush from the biggest D-Line in the seoal they would be lucky to get rid of the ball[/quote]

FYI River Valley had a total of 6 touchdowns and Gallia had 4 . River Valley had 4 touchdown receptions with 2 picks . Gallia had 2 touchdown receptions and 2 pick.

iluvgahs
Waterboy

Post by iluvgahs »

Don't know how you calculated the score but anyways nothing can be said until lineman and pads are added into the equation that's why GA always has a better record playing better teams than any other school in the county

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

iluvgahs wrote:Don't know how you calculated the score but anyways nothing can be said until lineman and pads are added into the equation that's why GA always has a better record playing better teams than any other school in the county
GA scored 3 td's varsity 1 jv
rv scored 5td varsity 2 jv LOL how do you get a tie? if your counting defense there were times when the gallipolis qb never even threw the ball,time got him. they had as if not better athletes across the board i was impressed.

as far as better record? might not happen this year,i think sg has had a better record than gallipolis several years playing schools their size just like rv will be playing schools their size,where does the better teams come in? gallipolis does not schedule power houses every week they play ironton (very seldon even compete) and jackson is a league game,other than that who have we scheduled of relevance? were down on talent right now and to run the wing t you have to have speed at rb i don't feel we have that this year?
good luck rv you have a nice coach an team,that freshman qb looked good. i hope for all county teams to be good.

iluvgahs
Waterboy

Post by iluvgahs »

To say SG plays schools of equal size and talent is just ridiculous smh...Just compare a roster and you can see there's a huge difference without even watching them play

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

iluvgahs wrote:To say SG plays schools of equal size and talent is just ridiculous smh...Just compare a roster and you can see there's a huge difference without even watching them play

08/07/2012 10:00 AM (H) Symmes Valley @ South Gallia
08/18/2012 7:30 PM (H) River Valley @ South Gallia
08/24/2012 7:30 PM (H) Sciotoville Community @ South Gallia
08/31/2012 7:30 PM (A) Southern @ Southern
09/07/2012 7:30 PM (H) Trimble @ South Gallia
09/14/2012 7:30 PM (H) Miller @ South Gallia
09/21/2012 7:30 PM (A) Eastern @ Eastern
09/28/2012 7:30 PM (A) Federal Hocking @ Federal Hocking
10/05/2012 7:30 PM (H) Belpre @ South Gallia
10/12/2012 7:30 PM (A) Wahama @ Wahama
10/19/2012 7:30 PM (H) Waterford @ South Gallia
10/26/2012 7:30 PM (A) Manchester @ Manchester

What were you saying again? Out of the 2 non league games they play a school up north and a portsmouth school that usually fights for their league title. I do not know the enrollment numbers but I doubt that they are any smaller then SG is

iluvgahs
Waterboy

Post by iluvgahs »

I'm talking about teams the size that gallia plays that schedule would be no competition for the blue

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

SG would not beat GA in 1000 years probably if they played each other. Put GA and SG enrollment numbers next to each other and I bet you are looking at 4 or 5 times the amount of boys to pick through to be on the field.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Gallia..... 258 South Gallia.....91

iluvgahs
Waterboy

Post by iluvgahs »

BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:SG would not beat GA in 1000 years probably if they played each other. Put GA and SG enrollment numbers next to each other and I bet you are looking at 4 or 5 times the amount of boys to pick through to be on the field.
I agree!

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

iluvgahs wrote:To say SG plays schools of equal size and talent is just ridiculous smh...Just compare a roster and you can see there's a huge difference without even watching them play
what are you talking about? what was said they play schools the same size as south gallia and do well against them,that's all that can be asked of them. no one was comparing them head to head with gallipolis,good lord please try and comprehend what you read.
gallipolis is very average for a school it's size in football! I would say SG is better div 6 school than gallipolis is div 3 school in football.

iluvgahs
Waterboy

Post by iluvgahs »

Bevo wrote:
what are you talking about? what was said they play schools the same size as south gallia and do well against them,that's all that can be asked of them. no one was comparing them head to head with gallipolis,good lord please try and comprehend what you read.
gallipolis is very average for a school it's size in football! I would say SG is better div 6 school than gallipolis is div 3 school in football.
Good lord!! Watch em be league champs lol

Return to “Football”