Re: Ironton (3-3) @ Rockhill (5-1)

Post by Poo Bear »

Good to see ironton gaining some steam after week 1 debacle
7-3 ???

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

wobycat wrote:I think he means that Ironton steals a lot of rock hill players, so it's rock hill vs rock hill. Makes sense
Sad news for you.........Ironton doesnt steal any players.......they come to Ironton to play on their own....or mom and dad make them but to say Ironton steals players is wrong...........and that makes a hell of a lot more sense than what you try to justify ..........I have been around town too long to put up with comments like Ironton stealing some one's players.............

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

All schools have kids transfer/move In and kids transfer/move out

Sometimes you gain talent sometimes you lose talent

It's is what it is

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Poo Bear wrote:All schools have kids transfer/move In and kids transfer/move out

Sometimes you gain talent sometimes you lose talent

It's is what it is
very true, but that is not stealing.............it is what it is...........

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

BubbleGum Tiger wrote:
wobycat wrote:I think he means that Ironton steals a lot of rock hill players, so it's rock hill vs rock hill. Makes sense
Sad news for you.........Ironton doesnt steal any players.......they come to Ironton to play on their own....or mom and dad make them but to say Ironton steals players is wrong...........and that makes a hell of a lot more sense than what you try to justify ..........I have been around town too long to put up with comments like Ironton stealing some one's players.............
I was just being coy but since you opened fire on me, I know personally that the tiger staff has offered players at other schools playing time and certain positions. Frankly I could care less but it's a true statement.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

wobycat wrote:
BubbleGum Tiger wrote:
I was just being coy but since you opened fire on me, I know personally that the tiger staff has offered players at other schools playing time and certain positions. Frankly I could care less but it's a true statement.
sorry but I didnt open fire on you..........I have been around the staff a long time also and that may have happened but whose decision was it to transfer......the student or his parents.......I doubt very seriously a teenager can negotiate positions and playing time and frankly I could care less also.......

the key word to this whole discussion is "STEALING".........but glad you explained what another poster meant when he said steal or was it you that injected that word ........time for me to move on and be coy with someone else.....

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Obviously the Tigers didn't actually steal a kid.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

wobycat wrote:
BubbleGum Tiger wrote:
What players would that be? Can you name any?

Ironton96
Waterboy

Post by Ironton96 »

Rockhill at home will be 32-6

tiger59
Riding the Bench

Post by tiger59 »

Easy win for Ironton.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

wobycat wrote:Obviously the Tigers didn't actually steal a kid.
Isn't that kidnapping?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Yes it would be kidnapping and no im not going to name a kids name. Are you crazy?

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Ironton should win this one and then run table.

Nice Kitty
Waterboy

Post by Nice Kitty »

Tigercannon71 wrote:
wobycat wrote:
BubbleGum Tiger wrote:
What players would that be? Can you name any?
Maybe a freshman running back that's being taken care of by the Tiger Clan?

Tiger Cramp
Waterboy

Post by Tiger Cramp »

If the Tigers lose out 93, those rednecks will burn down Pedro!

Better Find Bob
Waterboy

Post by Better Find Bob »

Chokeapeake couldnt get it done last week. They did their best Logan impression at Tanks Memorial last week. Tigers will have a tougher test this week.

This will be a homecoming game for some of them Tigers.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

wobycat wrote:Yes it would be kidnapping and no im not going to name a kids name. Are you crazy?

That's cause you can't. Cause it doesn't happen. It's the same thing all the time people say when my sisters boyfriends brothers kid was recruited by Ironton. Then you ask for specifics and they say well a coach didn't talk to him, but a tiger fan that works with his dad/mom was talking to them about bringing their kid into Ironton. That's how it usually goes. That's not recruiting that's people just talking.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Ironton wins with ease..

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

You could go to jail for that. :shock:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Manwithplan wrote:
You could go to jail for that. :shock:
Not if they had a man with a plan. :lol:

Return to “Football”