What teams would you like to see in a new league in SE-Ohio?

Army
S

What teams would you like to see in a new league in SE-Ohio?

Post by Army »

If gas prices continue to climb at a sky rocket rate, and are predicted to go over $5.00 to $6.00 dollars a gallon in a few years. What new local leagues would you like to see be formed in SE-Ohio with at least a fair playing field among the teams, if travel due to fuel prices become a serious issue? There are four really close-in leagues within SE-Ohio that I can think of. One is the SVC, and the others are the OVC with the exception of River Valley, and the SOC I and SOC II. The rest are pretty much spread out. The SEOAL, Logan, Marietta, Warren Local and Ironton. The SCOL.....Clinton Massie and Madison Plains. In the MSL-Buckeye.....Fairfield Union and Bloom Carroll. The TVC-Ohio...Belpre, The TVC-Hocking.....Waterford, Corning Miller.

Could there be a possibility of a SE-Ohio form of the OVAC being visioned? A league that is more like an association where points are gained for playing OVAC type teams. The schools in the area could form some type of OVAC if in the future prices did spike, like what happened in Europe on my first tour in the early 80's in the Army. Close in scheduling...in almost your (Back-Yard), less travel, and even competition. Just asking?

Return to “Football”