Wheelersburg 42 Oak Hill 0

BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Re: WK6 Wheelersburg (5-0) @ Oak Hill (2-3)

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

bangbros wrote:Burg JV would beat East lol? That's comical and once again an insult to there program. And the Portsmouth comment about them beating East by 40 is even worse. Schools around here won't play East because they have all to lose and nothing to win. Not to mention that school has about 40 kids in each grade and they are still competing at a high level beating teams in other divisions. And if I'm not mistaken the Coach at East tried to schedule Portsmouth this year and they wouldn't, wouldn't even scrimmage them. Lol that just shows how much respect our community gives to them even with them having one of the best records every year in SEOP!
Portsmouth has no business scheduling a small Division 7 school like East, no matter if it is a game or scrimmage. Your thoughts are so far from the truth it's almost hard to take you serious. Your community gets no respect due to the way they act at every sporting event and the condition and size of the facilities. You have a gym that is border line pee-wee, football field with barely enough seating for the smallest of schools (lighting has seen better days), baseball/softball fields that are worse than the sandlot. The respect is earned.

Portsmouth plays a very competitive schedule in my opinion. They have some great teams, middle of the road, and you can't ever expect a team like Valley to have such a down year. So tell me, what do they have to gain from playing East?

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

bangbros wrote:
TrojanXplosion wrote:
Portsmouth needs to worry about scheduling up, not down. Adding East wouldn't help the Trojans improve on a regular basis.
No Portsmouth needs to worry about coaching and rebuilding, if they barely can compete now why would the schedule up lol?

Barely can compete?! Are you an idiot under a rock? They are having one of their better seasons in years. I'd love the Trojans to play the mighty Tartan schedule. 10-0 every year would be great.

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

Lol you guys are funny! East is good for their size school....this year.....and they have a great coach in Coach Giff! But I'm quite sure East knows they're no where close to a good game against Burg! Or Burgs JV team. And as far as the score of this game Friday night, I'm going with obviously Da Burg in a close one! 48-7 (running clock, oh scores at end)

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

Hey BangBros, when did you leave team Brazzers?

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
bangbros
Waterboy

Post by bangbros »

TrojanXplosion wrote:
bangbros wrote:
TrojanXplosion wrote:
Portsmouth needs to worry about scheduling up, not down. Adding East wouldn't help the Trojans improve on a regular basis.
No Portsmouth needs to worry about coaching and rebuilding, if they barely can compete now why would the schedule up lol?

Barely can compete?! Are you an idiot under a rock? They are having one of their better seasons in years. I'd love the Trojans to play the mighty Tartan schedule. 10-0 every year would be great.
Portsmouth might go .500 if they are lucky. If your talking about schedules you have to take in to account that East is a very small school actually one of the smallest community/public schools in the state. With that being said 5 of the teams on there schedule are in different divisions and they have already beat two of them. But please remind us all of Portsmouths record last year please.

bangbros
Waterboy

Post by bangbros »

BiddyBallDaddy wrote:
bangbros wrote:Burg JV would beat East lol? That's comical and once again an insult to there program. And the Portsmouth comment about them beating East by 40 is even worse. Schools around here won't play East because they have all to lose and nothing to win. Not to mention that school has about 40 kids in each grade and they are still competing at a high level beating teams in other divisions. And if I'm not mistaken the Coach at East tried to schedule Portsmouth this year and they wouldn't, wouldn't even scrimmage them. Lol that just shows how much respect our community gives to them even with them having one of the best records every year in SEOP!
Portsmouth has no business scheduling a small Division 7 school like East, no matter if it is a game or scrimmage. Your thoughts are so far from the truth it's almost hard to take you serious. Your community gets no respect due to the way they act at every sporting event and the condition and size of the facilities. You have a gym that is border line pee-wee, football field with barely enough seating for the smallest of schools (lighting has seen better days), baseball/softball fields that are worse than the sandlot. The respect is earned.

Portsmouth plays a very competitive schedule in my opinion. They have some great teams, middle of the road, and you can't ever expect a team like Valley to have such a down year. So tell me, what do they have to gain from playing East?
What do facilities have to do with respect lol? That comment shows me how immature and judgmental you are. Being 5-0 right now and being the smallest school around beating two teams in different divisions, thats respect. It has nothing to do with the way they look or what they can afford.

PirateBB
Freshman Team

Post by PirateBB »

Delusions of grandeur...East is #3 in Region 27 of Division 7...The 5 teams they have beat have won a TOTAL of 7 games this year LOL!

And they will beat the W 0- L 5 Northwest team this week.

Back to the subject of this thread...

Burg 59- Oak Hill 6

GO BURG!

bangbros
Waterboy

Post by bangbros »

PirateBB wrote:Delusions of grandeur...East is #3 in Region 27 of Division 7...The 5 teams they have beat have won a TOTAL of 7 games this year LOL!

And when they beat Northwest this week, the 6 teams that they will have beaten will have won a TOTAL of 7 games this year.

Back to the subject of this thread...

Burg 59- Oak Hill 6

GO BURG!
Lol but the whole point is that they are bigger schools. Those schools should be beating down on East with the size of there school and they dont. Its not there fault the teams they play in there divisions cant compete and have bad records. Please give these KIDS some credit.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

BigChuck wrote:Hey BangBros, when did you leave team Brazzers?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Trojan 90 6&4
Riding the Bench

Post by Trojan 90 6&4 »

Seems to me that bang girls have something against Portsmouth. Like a bad taste in there mouth.

bangbros
Waterboy

Post by bangbros »

Trojan 90 6&4 wrote:Seems to me that bang girls have something against Portsmouth. Like a bad taste in there mouth.
And tell me sir what exactly does that mean? Lol East has nothing to jealous of Portsmouth. And I'm not even from East I'm from Oak Hill.

Trojan 90 6&4
Riding the Bench

Post by Trojan 90 6&4 »

I'm from Oak Hill lmao

bangbros
Waterboy

Post by bangbros »

Trojan 90 6&4 wrote:I'm from Oak Hill lmao
Please tell me Trojan fan the score if East and Portsmouth played?

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

Well hopefully East can make a good run in playoffs. I hope they do. Obviously the stars have just not aligned for these two team to meet on the gridiron. Talk to you AD and get it in the works to make it happen. Just realize it typically takes at a minimum of 2-3 years to schedule a non-conf game and usually takes a contract of mutual agreement. so probably 2-3 years ago nobody at east thought it would be wise because they did not then what they know now, that they are pretty good. Time to move on.

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
Trojan 90 6&4
Riding the Bench

Post by Trojan 90 6&4 »

:roll:
bangbros wrote:
I'll be nice and give your defense 2. 26-2 final

bangbros
Waterboy

Post by bangbros »

Trojan 90 6&4 wrote::roll:
bangbros wrote:
Okay I will leave this conversation after that comment. Your opinion is irrelevant lol and totally non-respected. You should be ashamed of yourself for that comment.

Trojan 90 6&4
Riding the Bench

Post by Trojan 90 6&4 »

bangbros wrote:
bangbros wrote: Please tell me Trojan fan the score if East and Portsmouth played?
Okay I will leave this conversation after that comment. Your opinion is irrelevant lol and totally non-respected. You should be ashamed of yourself for that comment.
#LATER

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

bangbros wrote:
bangbros wrote: Please tell me Trojan fan the score if East and Portsmouth played?
I hope you have learned a lesson about what you post....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Next time before you post anything in a thread about Wheelersburg think to yourself, will they eat me up like Fred's Pizza if I post this? :lol: :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

bangbros wrote:
TrojanXplosion wrote:
bangbros wrote: No Portsmouth needs to worry about coaching and rebuilding, if they barely can compete now why would the schedule up lol?

Portsmouth might go .500 if they are lucky. If your talking about schedules you have to take in to account that East is a very small school actually one of the smallest community/public schools in the state. With that being said 5 of the teams on there schedule are in different divisions and they have already beat two of them. But please remind us all of Portsmouths record last year please.

Portsmouth has two games remaining they could lose. They will trounce the other three. That's 7-3, dude, not .500.
Portsmouth record last year? Irrelevant much?

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

If bangbros is from Oak Hill, myself and the community is not claiming this idiot.

Return to “Football”