Wheelersburg 42 Oak Hill 0

Mailman
All Conference

Re: WK6 Wheelersburg (5-0) @ Oak Hill (2-3)

Post by Mailman »

bangbros wrote:
Mailman wrote:
bangbros wrote: I'm not from Burg. I'm from Portsmouth. And I think you are forgetting about the 2 very good running backs at ND, but that's beside the point. In no way shape or form could East hang anywhere close to Burg. Maybe the first quarter, but after that, it would be a complete embarrassment.thats not a knock on East, they are pretty good D7 team. But you're talking about playing one the best D5 teams in the entire state.
Have you seen East play? If not then you don't know what your talking about lol. It will never happen even tho I'm sure the East boys would love to. I'm from Oak Hill and my entire life people have been downing East, well this is a new team with great talent that can compete.
I have seen east play the last 3 years. I know this group of kids pretty well. I do know what I'm talking about. I'm not downing East. I hope they go 10-0 and win the state. They can't compete with Burg.

bangbros
Waterboy

Post by bangbros »

Okay, we will never know so it don't matter

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

bangbros wrote:Okay, we will never know so it don't matter
You're the one who brought it up :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
bangbros
Waterboy

Post by bangbros »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Exactly so I can finish it too, just watch East go 10-0 this year and I'm sure you will still have something to say about them if they do lol

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

bangbros wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
Exactly so I can finish it too, just watch East go 10-0 this year and I'm sure you will still have something to say about them if they do lol
I have nothing to say about East. I hope they do go 10-0.
I do agree that Burg would beat them.
That doesn't mean I or anyone else thinks East isn't good, just means we think Burg is better.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Trojan 90 6&4
Riding the Bench

Post by Trojan 90 6&4 »

bangbros wrote:I would love to see a upset but in reality the only team around here that can compete with Burg is their next door neighbors East.
You're
also the drama queen that said Coal Grove would beat Portsmouth by 5 touchdowns.. Burg would put 60 plus on East and Portsmouth would put 40 plus on you.
Last edited by Trojan 90 6&4 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

I don't believe the Burg will lose until well into the playoffs, if they lose at all. If they don't stumble, they could take this season to the title.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

bangbros wrote:See that's the problem with you Burg people, you think you are God himself. East has the two best backs around and the number 2 lineman in the state. East would hang with them 11 on 11, if burg did win it would be because of there depth.
You have to be a high school kid. This is comical! I'm not trying to bash East.. I hope they go all the way. However, they could in no way shape or form even come close to competing with burg. The beat valley "arguably the worst SEO team this year!" By 2 TDs.. come on...East probably wouldn't cross the 50.....

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

bangbros wrote:See that's the problem with you Burg people, you think you are God himself. East has the two best backs around and the number 2 lineman in the state. East would hang with them 11 on 11, if burg did win it would be because of there depth.
If burg would win. U done fell and wacked your head hard. Burg would have 30 or 40 points at half time

BTW why are we talking about east in a burg - oak hill thread
Last edited by Mad-Dogg on Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

bangbros wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:
They may take the region but their run will end against fort recovery. Everyone knows that the mac runs this state. Cold H2O in d5, marion local in d6 and fort recovery in d7

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

Mad-Dogg wrote:
If burg would win. U done fell and wacked your head hard. Burg would have 30 or 40 points at half time

BTW why are we talking about east in a burg - oak hill thread
That's bangbros fault

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

I'm a Portsmouth fan and even cal preps says Portsmouth beats East by a touchdown.

Portsmouth was trounced by Burg, not even close. You really think East could hang?

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Same thing happened in nineties. East wanted the burg, talking snack. lo and behold they got their wish. Met up in the playoffs. Game wasn't even close, burg trounced them. East has a great team but they aren't in the ball park with the pirates.

BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

bangbros wrote:I would love to see a upset but in reality the only team around here that can compete with Burg is their next door neighbors East.
Have you bumped your head? Delusional thoughts little boy, go back to smoking the peace pipe.

To say East would hang with them is a joke too. If East can't hang with the top 10 in Division 7, how would they ever handle a #2 team in Division 5 like Burg?

Better get to bed early kid, school bus comes early for East.

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

East barely beat valley and that was with valleys best player injured they are so undisciplined I don't think east could beat burgs jv team

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

wobycat wrote:
Same thing happened in nineties. East wanted the burg, talking snack. lo and behold they got their wish. Met up in the playoffs. Game wasn't even close, burg trounced them. East has a great team but they aren't in the ball park with the pirates.
My neighbors ex husband played for that east team

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Izladoom wrote:East barely beat valley and that was with valleys best player injured they are so undisciplined I don't think east could beat burgs jv team
Burg jv vs east would be interesting. Much better game than burg varsity vs east, that would be a laugher.

bangbros
Waterboy

Post by bangbros »

Burg JV would beat East lol? That's comical and once again an insult to there program. And the Portsmouth comment about them beating East by 40 is even worse. Schools around here won't play East because they have all to lose and nothing to win. Not to mention that school has about 40 kids in each grade and they are still competing at a high level beating teams in other divisions. And if I'm not mistaken the Coach at East tried to schedule Portsmouth this year and they wouldn't, wouldn't even scrimmage them. Lol that just shows how much respect our community gives to them even with them having one of the best records every year in SEOP!

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

bangbros wrote:Burg JV would beat East lol? That's comical and once again an insult to there program. And the Portsmouth comment about them beating East by 40 is even worse. Schools around here won't play East because they have all to lose and nothing to win. Not to mention that school has about 40 kids in each grade and they are still competing at a high level beating teams in other divisions. And if I'm not mistaken the Coach at East tried to schedule Portsmouth this year and they wouldn't, wouldn't even scrimmage them. Lol that just shows how much respect our community gives to them even with them having one of the best records every year in SEOP!

Portsmouth needs to worry about scheduling up, not down. Adding East wouldn't help the Trojans improve on a regular basis.

bangbros
Waterboy

Post by bangbros »

TrojanXplosion wrote:
Portsmouth needs to worry about scheduling up, not down. Adding East wouldn't help the Trojans improve on a regular basis.
No Portsmouth needs to worry about coaching and rebuilding, if they barely can compete now why would the schedule up lol?

Return to “Football”