Top linebackers, corners for 2008 SOC I and II

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

Mark my words. I said it first, when it's old said and done trevin pendleton will go down as the best.

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

you may think it's funny, and im sure you'll all have your comments...but Derrick Ellis from northwest is a hard hitter who if he get's his game more fundamentally sound could be a very good junior linebacker!!

theheels72
Waterboy

Post by theheels72 »

Travis Perry and Trevon Pendleton are cousins also. They have been looking forward to playing on the same field together for a long time. Hope for an injury free season for them this year. They both started last year with broken thumbs which they had to wear playing casts for the lst 3 games. They played in their games, but it just wasn't the same as being 100%. Good Luck to them both and Go West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West Legend
Riding the Bench

Post by West Legend »

i never knew that perry and pendleton were cousins.that family has pretty good traits.

indian23
Waterboy

Post by indian23 »

I will also agree tha Perry is the BEST corner in southern ohio. Perry had to play with a cast the last three games and even had 2 int with the cast! Very good kid. Very disciplined and also very smart in the classroom. This kid has a very bright future ahead

hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Post by hilltopkid »

noreply66 wrote:From the SEOAL--Just looking at size

Davis Dere----6-1--230--Chillicothe
Zach Everhart----6-2---215--Chillicothe
Zack Adams----6-2--200--Logan
Ian Dressel---6-2---195---Gallia

I'm not sure they appreciate us SEOAL guys responding on an SOC thread...lol but yes, David Dere is definitely a good one, although he was more of a drop end in a 5-2 last year. This year he may go inside,who knows? However, Everhart needs to step up BIGTIMe to be considered in this list. he's got the size and tools, he just needs to transfer it to the field. I'd say the one to keep an eye on is Jr-to be Shay Netter.He came on big for the Cavs toward the end of the year.

As for the SOC, I'd say Chase MAult is definietely worthy of being mentioned on this list.

recall
Waterboy

Post by recall »

To be considered one of the best, you better back it up with some wins!

u_kno_me
Freshman Team

Post by u_kno_me »

falconflyer wrote:Ethan Hockett Minford at MLB

Ethan Hockett does not play MLB...he is a Defensive lineman! At (6'7 325) surely he's not a MLB!!!

u_kno_me
Freshman Team

Post by u_kno_me »

If shaz malone gets back to full strength he is going to be very tough to throw the ball on! Also I second the derrick ellis is a very good linebacker! Derrick is a very hard hitter!

theheels72
Waterboy

Post by theheels72 »

This should be a good year for West. I think the experience of the linebackers and corners for the Senators will definitely be a factor for the team. I also think the Lang kid for Burg and the Malone and Oesch for Minford will make for some good play for 2008. Can't wait until some of the passing camps start up in July. It will be here for we know it. Go West!!!!

WestSide Pride
Waterboy

Re: Top linebackers, corners for 2008 SOC I and II

Post by WestSide Pride »

This whole group of freshmen are going to be very good. And i think alot of them will get a lot of playing time this year.

football_fan_09
Waterboy

Post by football_fan_09 »

Brandon Trace and Cody Huff of Jackson are going to have another really good year

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

Soc 1-Mault-east
soc 2-watch out for craigmiles-Burg

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Benedolph from Portsmouth was really good if I recall last year. So, I think he will be a top corner for 2008.

WestSide Pride
Waterboy

Post by WestSide Pride »

Kyle Locher from West has very good speed and hands

Return to “Football”