Who will be the Top QB's to watch in SE-OHIO in 2008?

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Who will be the Top QB's to watch in SE-OHIO in 2008?

Post by mustang_lvr »

Talking about that high jumping.
Someone said you were a Dwight Stone.If that is the case you might want to go in that direction after high school.

westbrook18
All State

Post by westbrook18 »

Lol well I'me xploiting my options. But Paladin I know colleges will look at weight but if I get to say 175 or 180 then I'm sure they'd feel confident that they could put weight on me when I got into their program. But you are the one with the experience. But I don't necessarily think I have a weak arm I mean I can throw around 55 yards and normally there isn't a lot of air under the ball. But sometimes throwing it on a dime isn't the best option. And normally I have a spiral, I remember after the Chillicothe game a man from Chillicothe said he was real excited to see me next year and that he was very impressed. He said "There wasn't one time when you threw the ball without a spiral". But my arms getting stronger and I have the opportunity to throw at every track practice so that should help a lot.

westbrook18
All State

Post by westbrook18 »

But Paladin be honest with me, you really didn't think I was any good at all?

westbrook18
All State

Post by westbrook18 »

Well I know I don't throw sidearm. And one interception came from a screwed up signal between myself and a wide receiver and another came when it tipped off a wide receivers hands and went up in the air. I think I remember another one coming from throwing a fade to a receiver and the corner jumped up and got it. I could be mistaking though, but I threw many fades where your safety didn't even get to. Plus Byron Leftwich and Michael Vick threw sidearm, also Brett Favre, I'm pretty sure all of them got away with it. I remember throwing many slants against your man cover 1 and zipping the ball between defenders. But when you are passing against a man defense you don't really have to throw between defenders as much as leading receivers away from defenders. But I'll watch the film I have it right here on my tv stand.

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

Pat ''the ASSASIN'' Angle will be huge :-D :shock: :!:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

''the ASSASIN''
:?: :?: :shock: :lol: :lol:
I LIKE THAT BIRD:!: :!:
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE WHAT ALL PATS GOING TO DO THIS YEAR.

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

brown-rushing/passing
landrum-passing/rushing
boggs-rushing
look out

GrumpyOldFish
Freshman Team

Post by GrumpyOldFish »

Boggs isn't just a rusher. The kid can throw, I think better than Brown. It's going to be a good battle between them two to see who gets the starting spot. I don't think Jackson will run the 2 QB package.

Return to “Football”