Chillicothe maybe looking at Independent 2009

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Orange and Brown wrote::-D Talk talk talk. That is all there is. I think I will wait until something happens.

That's the best idea I have heard!!!!

Flatulence
Freshman Team

Post by Flatulence »

Thank you, Gahs. That I did not know.

Run Bubba Run
Freshman Team

Post by Run Bubba Run »

I'm jumping into this late and haven't read all of the comments yet, but I think one statement Army hinted at early on was that VC would back the reinstatement of Warren back to the TVC.

I don't know who his "informed source is on this one, but I really don't think he has his finger on the pulse of the VC people on this one. VC does not support letting Warren back into the TVC. Besides, they do well in the SEOAL except for football. Why would they want to leave?

Run Bubba Run
Freshman Team

Post by Run Bubba Run »

I have read the whole thing now and have one further comment.

Army, you mention there is interest among the original TVC charter members to bring Warren back in.

The original members were Belpre, Federal Hocking, Vinton County and Warren. Where is the interest coming from? Probably only Belpre.

fighting_falcon
Freshman Team

Post by fighting_falcon »

There is no interest in letting Warren back in. They would dominate all sports currently. Heck they even beat the TVC Ohio champs in football this year (Warren way down in football).

tank85
Waterboy

chillicothe

Post by tank85 »

let me clearfly my statement as for traveling zanesville main reason for leaving boo hoo gas prices! and to faaafaaafaaaarrrr we want to play teams closer anyone else leaving the league because its to faafaaarr and gas prices! well boo hoo to you too! we aren`t .

number two athens is leaving because mommas boys cant stand being picked on by the big boys! well athens guess what you think you`ll have any better where going yeah right turn over and be ready mark my words thank you sir may i have another! so in a nut shell lets get rid of the dead weight and get some teams with a pair and lets play some football the following opinion is that of tank and tank alone "because most people dont have a pair to say anything but im tired of it"

respect me ill respect you desrepect me well i weigh 400 pound ill sit on you heheheh
chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

I have to chime in here.
Although the travel in this league is not great all the time ,NO WAY the Cavs go Independent . However , I do see the Cavs leaving if the MSL or SCOL offers .
I have a agree with an earlier post about the Zville And Chilly Bball teams . Teams like these 2 are an exception rather than the rule . Although the Cavs have some nice youngsters on the horizon . Look for the Cavs to excel in the league in the near future .Although maybe not on the level we have seen the last 2 years .

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

gahs4ever-I wonder if that person ever takes any of his own advice? 8)

Return to “Football”